PDA

View Full Version : Granted!!!!!

Jay&Zobel
4th October 2006, 09:33
Oh sweet heaven!!!!

I now have my visa!!!!!!!!
Thanks to the Lord God!!!

i sent the packages Sept 21 (Thurs),
UKVAcs received them Sept 23 (Saturday) but had to send another P200.00 coz of the deficient service courier fee.. they wont open it yet till they received the amount..

Sept 26 (tues) they received the P200.00.
STATUS @ BRITISH EMBASSY

Sept 27 (wed) @ VISA OFFICE
Typhoon Signal Number 3 in Naga City

Sept 29 (fri) DISPATCHED!!!!!

Oct 2 (Mon) MY 23RD BDAY!! hehehe
still dont have the package yet.... i dont know why...

Oct 3 (Tues) called 2go & UKVacs...
was advised that 2go had to keep our package coz of the typhoon!!!

Oct 4 (Wed) TODAY!!! HEHEHHEHEHE RECEIVED THE PASSPORT WITH VISA!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!

So meaning-- Sept 26-Sept29 in 3 days!!! they approved our application!!!!

MR KEITH!!! AND THE EVERYBODY!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Zobel & Jay

scotsfiancee
4th October 2006, 09:45
Wow that's a nice news ha....... Congrats jay & zobel! were happy for both of you!:BouncyHappy:
At Last for a 6 years of being engaged,now you will be together :Rasp:

Jay&Zobel
4th October 2006, 09:51
Yay! we will be together soon and not far off be married. its all an exciting trip. but many trials still ahead but atleast now we will be hand in hand throught them all.

Those that are applying for their visa. it maybe tough and scary hehe. i was worring every day about it. (what if they dont think its real, what if i did something wrong). i worry alot. but it all went to plan. and we had a great result, with no interview involved. it was more simple than expected. but dont be unprepared we held off sending our visa to make sure we had everything we could to get the best result and it worked. now we are soon to be together and soon to be married.

i hope and pray all of you applying will get the same good news soon.

regards

Jay (Super happy version)

Jay&Zobel
4th October 2006, 09:54
Wow that's a nice news ha....... Congrats jay & zobel! were happy for both of you!:BouncyHappy:
At Last for a 6 years of being engaged,now you will be together :Rasp:

We have known each other for 6 years but only been engaged 4 months. June 4th - October 4th (and we have a visa) hehe.

Thanks for your support

Jay & Zobel

scotsfiancee
4th October 2006, 09:55
Aw..... when are you going to Uk Zobel?

Jay&Zobel
4th October 2006, 10:03
she will be here hopefully by the end of the month as she still has to tie up her jobs etc.. but shes welcome to come tomorrow if she wants. but will know exactly when soonish.

Jay

KeithD
4th October 2006, 10:24
:BouncyHappy: Woohoo.....I can send you the bill now :icon_lol:

IainBusby
4th October 2006, 11:38
Congratulations to you both from my wife Louella - now enjoying the glorious UK weather - and myself, currently trying to track down some thermal long johns for her, and it's only the beginning of autumn now. I can recommend that the first purchases you make when you get here are, hand gloves, a woolen hat and a warm woolen neck scarf. Then start trying to track down the thermal underwear.
Iain.

Jay&Zobel
4th October 2006, 13:08
Congratulations to you both from my wife Louella - now enjoying the glorious UK weather - and myself, currently trying to track down some thermal long johns for her, and it's only the beginning of autumn now. I can recommend that the first purchases you make when you get here are, hand gloves, a woolen hat and a warm woolen neck scarf. Then start trying to track down the thermal underwear.
Iain.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

What else to bring/purchase here in the PI?

_____

by the way, ive spoke to UKVacs.. they said their only concern is the visa.. i wonder whats the next step? hmm any link? lol im too excited hehe cant think straight now...hahaha...
Im in net cafe, we dont have internet connection at home for 3days now.. hehehe pls bear with me!!

Thank you Salamat po!!!

Gensanbritish
4th October 2006, 14:36
hi,

Congats to both of you!!! greetings from Jovelyn and Paul ( Gensanbritish)

Take care and thanks be to God!!!
Gensanbritish

lara1018
5th October 2006, 11:01
Congratulations!!! :)

IainBusby
5th October 2006, 15:24
What else to bring/purchase here in the PI?

Mabuhay Jay & Zobel!!!
I would suggest you buy at least 2 pairs of warm shoes & lots of jeans. Mind you, it's really, really expensive here!!! Aside from that, socks, hand gloves & very thick coats.
I'm still adjusting to the weather here & even if its sunny, i feel freezing. My "asawa ko" really takes good care of me & everytime we went to the mall, he see to it that he bought me a set of hand gloves, scarf & a hat.
Hope to meet you guys in person as well as the rest of the couples here in the forum. God bless us all!!!

warm regards,
Louella

misscarie
6th October 2006, 06:42
hi,

Congats to both of you!!! greetings from Jovelyn and Paul ( Gensanbritish)

Take care and thanks be to God!!!
Gensanbritish

helllo there pips :Hellooo: still dont have internet connection at home :Brick:
scotsfiancee is on plane right now...

hey jov...where are you?in uk or still in phils?

KeithD
6th October 2006, 08:57
I thought Scots was quiet....thought I'd gone deaf :icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
6th October 2006, 12:50
Mabuhay Jay & Zobel!!!
I would suggest you buy at least 2 pairs of warm shoes & lots of jeans. Mind you, it's really, really expensive here!!! Aside from that, socks, hand gloves & very thick coats.
I'm still adjusting to the weather here & even if its sunny, i feel freezing. My "asawa ko" really takes good care of me & everytime we went to the mall, he see to it that he bought me a set of hand gloves, scarf & a hat.
Hope to meet you guys in person as well as the rest of the couples here in the forum. God bless us all!!!

warm regards,
Louella

Thank you!
Yep think its really amust to buy thick/winter clothes here in the PI..
Thank you again

Ann07
6th October 2006, 16:00
Hi there,

In my case too.I lodge my papers last september 27.Then UKVAKS called me last September 30 for the new list application checklist.I fax it on the same day.

Just today.October i got my visa.
So wonderful.
Thank you God.

Hope you get yours too those who are apllying.
Goodluck.

Ann

Oh sweet heaven!!!!

I now have my visa!!!!!!!!
Thanks to the Lord God!!!

i sent the packages Sept 21 (Thurs),
UKVAcs received them Sept 23 (Saturday) but had to send another P200.00 coz of the deficient service courier fee.. they wont open it yet till they received the amount..

Sept 26 (tues) they received the P200.00.
STATUS @ BRITISH EMBASSY

Sept 27 (wed) @ VISA OFFICE
Typhoon Signal Number 3 in Naga City

Sept 29 (fri) DISPATCHED!!!!!

Oct 2 (Mon) MY 23RD BDAY!! hehehe
still dont have the package yet.... i dont know why...

Oct 3 (Tues) called 2go & UKVacs...
was advised that 2go had to keep our package coz of the typhoon!!!

Oct 4 (Wed) TODAY!!! HEHEHHEHEHE RECEIVED THE PASSPORT WITH VISA!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!

So meaning-- Sept 26-Sept29 in 3 days!!! they approved our application!!!!

MR KEITH!!! AND THE EVERYBODY!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Zobel & Jay

Jay&Zobel
16th October 2006, 16:15
Ahhh its good to be back here in the forum..Ive missed this for a while, i went to Manila and attended the half day counselling in the PRISm and got my certificate of attendance & CFO sticker the same day.. was really a very good experience..

PRISM personnel/counselors were very accommodatng & friendly, so as the CFO staff...

other days were spent for winter clothes shopping.. was luckily eough coz Robinsons mall had 3daysale from Oct 13-15! so hehe availed lots of discounts...

So anyway, ahh im still tired from the trip *back in Naga City now) and will be leaving again on the 20th.. 22nd will be my flight to UK via Cathay Airlines 11am ..stopover in Hongkong 1hour.the arrival in London Oct 22 9pm. ahh im still very much worried.. hehe dont know what to expect etc.. what if i gt lost? hehe what if i missd my flights? hehe.. what if my hehe my soon to be inlaws wont like me lol/// typical filipina -- a worrier! but a warrior hehe! :cwm24:

Thank you thank you thank you Boss Keith and the rest of the guys!!!

KeithD
16th October 2006, 16:55
How do you know we're all guys.....some of use could be in women's clothes :omg:

fontain
16th October 2006, 17:18
Dont worry about the flights, my g/f just did it three weeks ago with Cathay pacific, from Manila via Hong Kong to London Heathrow and she said it was fine, and she even enjoyed the food !! :Erm:

Have a safe trip :xxgrinning--00xx3:

She flies back on Wednesday (as she only had a one month tourist visa) but then she will begin her fiancee app

Now she has loads of evidence :icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
16th October 2006, 17:26
Thank you JB!!!!!

hehe ill keep that in mind!

scotsfiancee
16th October 2006, 18:44
So anyway, ahh im still tired from the trip *back in Naga City now) and will be leaving again on the 20th.. 22nd will be my flight to UK via Cathay Airlines 11am ..stopover in Hongkong 1hour.the arrival in London Oct 22 9pm. ahh im still very much worried.. hehe dont know what to expect etc.. what if i gt lost? hehe what if i missd my flights? hehe.. what if my hehe my soon to be inlaws wont like me lol/// typical filipina -- a worrier! but a warrior hehe! :cwm24:

Thank you thank you thank you Boss Keith and the rest of the guys!!!

You will be fine ZObel....... you won't be lost just keep on reading your plane ticket :) OWwsss better take a coat once you arrive in Heathrow :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Have a nice safe trip, have fun!!!

Jay&Zobel
16th October 2006, 19:23
Thanks scot!!!! hehe!!

KeithD
16th October 2006, 21:30
Put extra socks in your hand luggage :)

russ01539
16th October 2006, 22:34
Well done from Wena and Russ. There a welcome door for you if ever you visit the Lake District.

Jay&Zobel
17th October 2006, 21:50
Maraming salamat po uli!!!!!

robeth
18th October 2006, 06:23
Maraming salamat po uli!!!!!

and dont forget ur filipino favorite cds' ! goodluck to ur trip !

misscarie
18th October 2006, 06:29
and dont forget ur filipino favorite cds' ! goodluck to ur trip !

nice one :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mike1
20th October 2006, 21:53
congrats and well done -M

Jay&Zobel
22nd October 2006, 06:44
thank you, Dios mabalos po, maraming salamat po!!

Chrisirene
22nd October 2006, 09:02
WOW guys!!!! im happy both of U!!!!
we still communicating each other to have the proof to show to the embassy...
Im just confuse about this things going onn!!!!!!!
which one is the best to pass the papers...by personal or byt courrier? :D

scotsfiancee
22nd October 2006, 09:07
Ahhhhhhh most of us here do through courier. You don't need to worry as you can track your documents time to time.

Chrisirene
22nd October 2006, 09:13
ahhhh ok....just have lots in my mind right now....:D

Jay&Zobel
23rd December 2006, 23:22
HAppy happy happy!!!!!

Happy |Christmas!!!

empott
24th December 2006, 04:28
Congrats! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Gensanbritish
2nd January 2007, 20:08
happy new year

john sergison
3rd January 2007, 20:25
congratulations to you both, my other half arrives on the 11th jan so you must be as excited as i am.
best wishes to all for 2007

love john and alona

claire
12th January 2007, 09:04
Hi Zobel and jay,

Im so happy to both of you having granted a visa, ur so lucky,,,,, God bless to both of you.......
by the way, would u mind if i ask a help from you on how you arrange ur documents and how u done it steps by steps?Coz as of the moment im still preparing in applying for a visa, plz help me on how to do it that makes the officials satisfied of all the documents we are going to supplied during our application......
Im very happy to both of you.... God bless...
claire

Jay&Zobel
13th January 2007, 00:38
congratulations to you both, my other half arrives on the 11th jan so you must be as excited as i am.
best wishes to all for 2007

love john and alona

thank you john & alona
we will be wed on Monday 15th of january
eeekkk
this is it!!!

Jay&Zobel
13th January 2007, 00:46
Hi Zobel and jay,

Im so happy to both of you having granted a visa, ur so lucky,,,,, God bless to both of you.......
by the way, would u mind if i ask a help from you on how you arrange ur documents and how u done it steps by steps?Coz as of the moment im still preparing in applying for a visa, plz help me on how to do it that makes the officials satisfied of all the documents we are going to supplied during our application......
Im very happy to both of you.... God bless...
claire

hi there claire,
hehe accdg to Jay: "Be PATIENT" hehehe..

these are the things to be considered:
one set of original documents and one set of photocopies

1> gather all the necessary documents, as in all documents,
love letters (snailmails/emails/chat transcripts)
receipts during the visit
mobile card
internet card
pictures
flight tickets

2> cover letter from your fiance telling how you met, how much you love each other etc
Pls refer to: http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=2336
Never forget to put your wedding plans (date/place)

3> invitation letter from him

4> bank statements/ other financial matters/ business matters etc

5> the picture of the house

6> follow the UKVACS checklist

7> answer properly the application form

8> your details: transcript of records, employment records, birth certificate

9> NSO birthcertificate, CENOMAr – certificate of no marriage

10> copy of fiance’s birth certificate/ driver’s license

Hmmm what else….

Pray
Always pray

You don’t have to worry as long as you know that your relationship is genuine and subsisting nothing will go wrong. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers,

Zobel

Jay&Zobel
13th January 2007, 00:57
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=1339&highlight=zobel

Mrs Daddy
13th January 2007, 09:34
it depends chrisirine if your in manila and not to far from the ukvacs place but about mine is we done it through courrier.less hassle though but whatever it may be through personal or courrier submission as long as ukvacs could have it.no problem with that.I think!Goodluck for you visa application

KeithD
13th January 2007, 09:52
eeekkk
this is it!!!

Blimey, your cutting our invitation a little fine! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

I've also done the notes for the best man speech :rolleyes:

A wedding is a funeral where you smell your own flowers.

The trouble with being the best man at a wedding is that you never get to prove it.

Here's to our wives and lovers. May they never meet.

tiger@tigress
14th January 2007, 07:05
thank you john & alona
eeekkk
this is it!!!

Wow congrats to both of u! send us the invitations lol :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
14th January 2007, 07:06

The trouble with being the best man at a wedding is that you never get to prove it.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
14th January 2007, 11:32

yep yep yep

byebye singlehood

KeithD
14th January 2007, 12:20
Marriage is like a cage; one sees the birds outside desperate to get in, and those inside equally desperate to get out.

eljean
14th January 2007, 12:48
yeah and one thing is that its an invinsible cage....:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: