PDA

View Full Version : helo to everybody...

lukeskywalkerlu
9th April 2009, 05:21
just want to hav some advice to you guys...i wanted to kno wats requirment of a tourist going to uk,except pasport,lol...i'm now working in hongkong as a domestic helper.my friend wants me to visit in his place his a doctor from manchester.he can assist me of my visa but wat i wud like to kno s wats the real processing here in hongkong...how long does it take.do i need to go to philippine embassy for some requirments,wat is it?

lukeskywalkerlu
9th April 2009, 06:04
m working as a domestic helper here in hongkong,my friend wants me to visit in his place he s a doctor from manchester.he will b the one to assist my visa and wat i wud like to kno is wats the real processing here in hongkong,

do i need to go to the philippine embassy?
wat wil be the possible requirments needed from the immigration/uk embassy?
how long does it take...

LEAHnew
9th April 2009, 06:57
Hi welcome to the forum, I don't have yet idea on visit visa applying in Hongkong, but for now I suggest to use the SEARCH menu:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Goodluck:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Leah:)

walesrob
9th April 2009, 09:21
just want to hav some advice to you guys...i wanted to kno wats requirment of a tourist going to uk,except pasport,lol...i'm now working in hongkong as a domestic helper.my friend wants me to visit in his place his a doctor from manchester.he can assist me of my visa but wat i wud like to kno s wats the real processing here in hongkong...how long does it take.do i need to go to philippine embassy for some requirments,wat is it?

m working as a domestic helper here in hongkong,my friend wants me to visit in his place he s a doctor from manchester.he will b the one to assist my visa and wat i wud like to kno is wats the real processing here in hongkong,

do i need to go to the philippine embassy?
wat wil be the possible requirments needed from the immigration/uk embassy?
how long does it take...

Threads merged.

Please do not double-post on the forum.

tiN
9th April 2009, 11:13
welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

Mrs.JMajor
9th April 2009, 11:19
How long you been working in HK,We all know the fact that some filipinos are using other country as stepping stone going to another country,so the Entry Clearance Officer is not dumb to know this,if you can get assistant from ur employer,assuring that you will go back after your visit visa,and also that youll gonna leave,and a lot more,how you gonna prove to them that you will leave the Uk b4 your visa expire?? You just cant say because you have work in HK,I doubt they will believe you

Good luck and welcome to the forum

Sophie
9th April 2009, 13:24

Welcome to the forum :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Ana_may365
9th April 2009, 19:27
welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: