Hi Thanks......

hello conjoe welcome :)

KeithD
6th October 2006, 17:38
Poor Misscarie.....no Scots to waffle with :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

misscarie
7th October 2006, 15:53
Poor Misscarie.....no Scots to waffle with :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

ahemm...you calling me keith? hehe dont worry im going to uk soon just wait :D miss me for being silly :icon_lol:

scotsfiancee
7th October 2006, 16:37
Hey guys... just checkin and was bit busy.... im in uk now been sitting for 15 hrs in all yesterday :bigcry:

Hi carie, well your not tetxting me ha.. miz yah

KeithD
7th October 2006, 16:42
She probably can't figure out the country code to text :)

How come we don;t have pics of you two in the gallery?????

...and Scots....please explain your first impression of Scottish weather! :icon_lol:

scotsfiancee
7th October 2006, 16:48
...and Scots....please explain your first impression of Scottish weather! :icon_lol:

:cwm24: :cwm24: :cwm24:

Very cold, very cold, very cold..... now wearing all the clothes i have :icon_lol: its 13C :xxgrinning--00xx3:

baboyako
7th October 2006, 16:57
:cwm24: :cwm24: :cwm24:

Very cold, very cold, very cold..... now wearing all the clothes i have :icon_lol: its 13C :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yea its still hot :icon_lol:, I've been outside in my shorts today..

In a few more months :cwm24: thats, when it gets cold :Hellooo:

scotsfiancee
7th October 2006, 17:00
aye.. im in scotland baboyako.................. come and wear shorts will see if you not feel the cold then :Erm:

misscarie
7th October 2006, 17:24
She probably can't figure out the country code to text :)

How come we don;t have pics of you two in the gallery?????

hehehe a 19 year old lady will share her foto in the gallery???okok just wait ha i still have a crazy connection eh...

hey scot...bukas nalang kita itext na check off ako kaasar:Brick: miz yah too:Hellooo:

baboyako
7th October 2006, 18:55
aye.. im in scotland baboyako.................. come and wear shorts will see if you not feel the cold then :Erm:

I'm off to sunny spain tommorow :Rasp: forcast is 27deg. :Hellooo:

..but just for 2 days :cwm3:

walesrob
7th October 2006, 20:31
I'm off to sunny spain tommorow :Rasp: forcast is 27deg. :Hellooo:

..but just for 2 days :cwm3:

Blimey we are as well, although for 8 days, should be enough time for a decent suntan :NoNo:

baboyako
10th October 2006, 18:06
:Hellooo:back already :icon_lol:

KeithD
10th October 2006, 21:11
...great.....can't seem to find the present you brought me.....!!!! :Rasp:

gingxrick
11th October 2006, 06:10
hello Scots! well all u been said is quite discouraging, considering that im about to leave on monday to Scotland with my husband...huhuhu! and live there with him in two years or alot more longer. Anyway, only coz its winter but it wont take that long. My husband would then be there to keep me warm..he he he he.

IainBusby
11th October 2006, 09:35
Anyway, only coz its winter but it wont take that long.

Hi Ging,
It's not even winter yet you know, that wont be until December, and usually January and February are the worst months, but at least you'll have Rick to keep you warm and I'm sure you'll be OK there in Bonny Scotland. Just an old Scottish greeting for you "lang may yer lumb reek", ask Rick what it means. Wow, it looks like tagalog or something when you see it written down.
Cheers,
Iain.

baboyako
11th October 2006, 20:56
...great.....can't seem to find the present you brought me.....!!!! :Rasp:

just working :cwm3: no time for pasalubong :NoNo:

scotsfiancee
11th October 2006, 23:04
hello Scots! well all u been said is quite discouraging, considering that im about to leave on monday to Scotland with my husband...huhuhu! and live there with him in two years or alot more longer. Anyway, only coz its winter but it wont take that long. My husband would then be there to keep me warm..he he he he.

Hello ging well better take your thick coat when you arrive here in scotland. Just today its too foggy and windy. Wow i always wear my boots,thick coat,gloves,scarf. :cwm3: I feel lazy to go out in the car coz its really cold :bigcry:

But you will be fine coz your hubby will keep you warm.

misscarie
12th October 2006, 04:36
But you will be fine coz your hubby will keep you warm.

hmmmmmm sounds good scot :Rasp: