PDA

View Full Version : should we mention this?

Philip
2nd October 2006, 21:41
Hi there!

My fiance Tonet has recently completed an English course(which is designed to help people get work in call centres) and is in the middle of a carer course which should end just after we apply for a fiance visa this coming February.

Tonet felt that she wanted to have some kind of training(plus the english course was a nice 'refresher' for the basics) behind her to help when she is allowed to work here in the UK.

Would it be a bad idea to mention these courses when we apply, It may give the impression that there is another motive for the application perhaps?

The carer course is expensive, so an increase in the amount I send will show up in the western union receipts.

KeithD
2nd October 2006, 22:02
Why would you not want to mention it?

You put down exactly what you just told us & the reasons. The more you put in the application, the more they know you mean it.

Philip
3rd October 2006, 00:00
Why would you not want to mention it?

You put down exactly what you just told us & the reasons. The more you put in the application, the more they know you mean it.

Just being cautious! :Rasp:

Thanks for the reply!

KeithD
3rd October 2006, 08:32
On the last page of the visa it asks for additional info....fill the box AND an A4 page. Things like, her romance, why she loves, what she wants to do in life....etc......(Just don't put ripping off the benefit system and :Sex: Mr Brown :yikes: ).

andypaul
4th October 2006, 20:09
Like Keith says make sure you mention it.

The ECO will be looking for skills like this as most Wifes will want/need to work once here in the UK.

If it helps we put my Wife had passed an English qualification on our application.

The other reason i can think of is it shows that your wife can speak English to a decent level. Sounds silly but if she couldn't it might be thought unless you have another common lanugage, that there is something dodgy going on lets bring her in for an interview.

KeithD
5th October 2006, 09:02
.....it shows that your wife can speak English to a decent level......
So this explains why they just groan in the bedroom....:Erm: .....:xxgrinning--00xx3: