PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Food Cravings!

LEAHnew
5th April 2009, 12:44
Hello everybody especially to our lovely Buntis (preggers), I just want to ask your food cravings if you got during your ealy stage:D seems it's fun to know how you manage your cravings in UK...
Do you miss mangga't bagoong, guyabano, bayabas,pomelo etc..?or do you have alternative there:D:cwm12::Cuckoo:

Well i'm not pregnant but I do feel cravings sometimes especially when time of the month is coming (period):D I like cucumber dip in vinegar with pepper and garlic:D, spicy peanuts and fried corn in vinegar again:yikes: and never ending mangoes:D:Rasp: :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
5th April 2009, 13:19
OHhhh That was madness esp my first pregnancy:doh:cwm23::cwm23: My husband ddidnt know how to deal with it:icon_lol::doh My father in law was always on the look out at tesco or asda for a nice sour mango for me:doh:doh

I was dehydrated during my first pregnancy in the first trimester coz i dont wanna eat their food hahahaah i was looking for sinigang, pinapaitan etc foods that is so diffficult to get it here:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

In our garden we have a sour apple tree and that keeps me going matched it with bagoong or anchovy:icon_lol::icon_lol: My husband would always said you are wierd:cwm24::Rasp::icon_lol::icon_lol:

With my second pregnancy everything went so smoothly and i crave fish and chips:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Thats my story hhahahaha:Cuckoo:

Jay&Zobel
5th April 2009, 14:04
I missed dried mangoes and Indian fresh mangoes!!!

Cravings on my 1st Trimester: hmm... super salty fries and chinese prawn crackers lol and all other junk food!!

Chocolate cookies
Pastries
Sweet Pies
Doughnuts
Super sweet biscuits
Pasties
Mcdonalds Fries dipped in McFlurry (instead of Ketchup) weirdo...

and a lot more!!!

I told you.. hehe all junk lol...

LEAHnew
6th April 2009, 03:54
OHhhh That was madness esp my first pregnancy:doh:cwm23::cwm23: My husband ddidnt know how to deal with it:icon_lol::doh My father in law was always on the look out at tesco or asda for a nice sour mango for me:doh:doh

I was dehydrated during my first pregnancy in the first trimester coz i dont wanna eat their food hahahaah i was looking for sinigang, pinapaitan etc foods that is so diffficult to get it here:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

In our garden we have a sour apple tree and that keeps me going matched it with bagoong or anchovy:icon_lol::icon_lol: My husband would always said you are wierd:cwm24::Rasp::icon_lol::icon_lol:

With my second pregnancy everything went so smoothly and i crave fish and chips:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Thats my story hhahahaha:Cuckoo:

:yikes::D I wonder if the sour apple tree still there:rolleyes::cwm24::D there's a saying here that once a preggy took it won't produce anymore fruits:D:Rasp::Cuckoo::icon_lol:
Nice story sis:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo:

LEAHnew
6th April 2009, 04:01
I missed dried mangoes and Indian fresh mangoes!!!

We got loads here but from the neighbor house:rolleyes::D
Thanks for sharing sis.Your giving birth soon right? Goodluck:Hellooo::Hellooo:

scott&ligaya
6th April 2009, 10:52
the only thing Ligaya craved was Singaporean Lahksa, I drove across Birmingham several times to find the only Singaporean restuarant and persuaded them to lat me do take away!!!!!

Jay&Zobel
6th April 2009, 15:38
We got loads here but from the neighbor house:rolleyes::D

Thanks for sharing sis.Your giving birth soon right? Goodluck:Hellooo::Hellooo:

no prob sistah!

yes!!!! on wednesday!!!! 8th of april :omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

Ann07
6th April 2009, 16:52
:yikes::D I wonder if the sour apple tree still there:rolleyes::cwm24::D there's a saying here that once a preggy took it won't produce anymore fruits:D:Rasp::Cuckoo::icon_lol:
Nice story sis:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Hahahaha Still standing in the garden sis:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Geraldine
6th April 2009, 20:45
Can't remember craving for something with my 1st baby, but Chinese food put me off for awhile. With my 2nd one...hhhmm i just love to eat Filipino food but nothing specific, just rice and ulam. With my 3rd one now, its only Clover chips Im craving for, cheese flavor! Good thing they sell it in Birmingham. :)

adam&chryss
6th April 2009, 21:02
when i was pregnant with my first, i craved for m&m's, soda and chocolate ice cream...
on my pregnancy now... during my 1st trimester, which i was still in the Philippines that time, been craving for cheeseburger and plain sundae from Mc Donald's (only) and seafood (prawns and crabs) :D
now i eat anything, that's why i'm so big na :doh

LEAHnew
7th April 2009, 06:03
no prob sistah!

yes!!!! on wednesday!!!! 8th of april :omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:
:xxgrinning--00xx3:Day before ARAW NG KAGITINGAN:rolleyes:He must be brave and powerful hehe:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hahahaha Still standing in the garden sis:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
:D:Rasp: your welcome sis:Hellooo:

Can't remember craving for something with my 1st baby, but Chinese food put me off for awhile. With my 2nd one...hhhmm i just love to eat Filipino food but nothing specific, just rice and ulam. With my 3rd one now, its only Clover chips Im craving for, cheese flavor! Good thing they sell it in Birmingham. :)

Thanks for sharing Geraldine, nice to know Birmingham got lots of Filipino food coz I'll soon to join my fiance,finger crossed:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

when i was pregnant with my first, i craved for m&m's, soda and chocolate ice cream...
on my pregnancy now... during my 1st trimester, which i was still in the Philippines that time, been craving for cheeseburger and plain sundae from Mc Donald's (only) and seafood (prawns and crabs) :D
now i eat anything, that's why i'm so big na :doh

Reminds me about my pregnancy to my first baby:cwm34:, never felt cravings coz i do felt heartaches before:bigcry::doh but been survived:xxgrinning--00xx3: and now very happy:BouncyHappy: and proud single mom and soon to be Mrs.kukupops:D (my fiance Id here):BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
Have a safe delivery Chrys:Hellooo::Hellooo:

LEAHnew
7th April 2009, 06:08
the only thing Ligaya craved was Singaporean Lahksa, I drove across Birmingham several times to find the only Singaporean restuarant and persuaded them to lat me do take away!!!!!

Thanks Scott for sharing:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I wonder if the Hubby feel cravings as well:rolleyes::D:Cuckoo:

aug06_2006
7th April 2009, 16:36
i was craving an green mango and ginamos with vinegar(datu puti) but i didnt missed them coz we have a close asian store here in our place. am very pleased hehehe!

misscarie
7th April 2009, 17:02
Me too i crave for Sour Mango i found them at thai store , But Kalderetang Itik no chance :NoNo: funny but i cried everytime i think to eat kalderetang itik :D

LEAHnew
11th April 2009, 04:05
i was craving an green mango and ginamos with vinegar(datu puti) but i didnt missed them coz we have a close asian store here in our place. am very pleased hehehe!

:xxgrinning--00xx3:Glad to hear that sis Liza:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Me too i crave for Sour Mango i found them at thai store , But Kalderetang Itik no chance :NoNo: funny but i cried everytime i think to eat kalderetang itik :D

:Cuckoo::Rasp:How about in exchange for itik is Pabo:D :rolleyes:Turkey Kaldereta...hmmm sounds yummy sis:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mnemosyne
7th May 2009, 04:27
i am 22 weeks pregnant now and am constantly hungry. not craving for a particular kind of food though

eljean
7th May 2009, 20:47
I haven't craved for anything in particular as i remember i did not had those pregnancy things like naglilihi(food cravings) or nagsusuka(morning sickness) or nahihilo(dizziness) i dont even had anything against any smell when it comes to garlic perfume or onions nothing!!! all i have eaten, all the time was that wheetos cereals with milk:)but i sleep a lot though all the time:Dand im too sensitive and i do get upset so easily:bigcry:

tala
12th June 2009, 23:55
1st pregnancy, no cravings but i had plenty of time to cook and ate a lot of sinigang, nilaga and noodle soups.
2nd pregnancy, i had less time for cooking but i did frequent the filipino cafe - for their spicy sinigang. I didn't even realise that i ordered the same thing every time i was there.

all this food talk is not good - i'm trying to lose weight!

LEAHnew
13th June 2009, 05:44
1st pregnancy, no cravings but i had plenty of time to cook and ate a lot of sinigang, nilaga and noodle soups.
2nd pregnancy, i had less time for cooking but i did frequent the filipino cafe - for their spicy sinigang. I didn't even realise that i ordered the same thing every time i was there.

all this food talk is not good - i'm trying to lose weight!

:Dmaybe the 3rd is on d way:Rasp::Cuckoo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
13th June 2009, 13:15
I miss dried mangoes....Eeeeeek! Does this mean I'm preggars?:yikes:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Alec&Davina
13th June 2009, 18:33
I am craving for rambutan and lansones and spicy kaldereta..:bigcry::bigcry::doh