PDA

View Full Version : just been back from Phils.

islander
1st April 2009, 17:53
Have just been back from Phils yesterday at around 11pm with my hubby after our 20 days visit.

We have not really been to many places coz my main purpose of the visit is to spend time with family & friends. Although we have spent 6 nights in a very nice beach resort in Moalboal, Cebu called Club Serena Beach Resort. Check their website http://www.clubserenaresort.com/. Highly recommended for those who want to relax and enjoy serenity, and those who also wants to enjoy white sand beach and a good view of sunrise & sunset.

It feels sad being away from family again, but it also feels good being back to my new home.

Ann07
1st April 2009, 18:03
Wow nice for you Cheryl and James:D Bet you enjoyed it both:D

Thanks for the info
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
1st April 2009, 18:15
welcome back here to again and it will be my turn soon:D

Ann07
1st April 2009, 18:17
Lucky you girls:D Me i will be stuck again in the uk:doh:Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
1st April 2009, 18:18
its alright ann you will be having beautiful angels anyway:)

islander
1st April 2009, 18:25
welcome back here to again and it will be my turn soon:D

good luck & enjoy the most of your visit!

Mrs Daddy
1st April 2009, 18:25
tnx islander:)

islander
1st April 2009, 18:26

i agree...

Ann07
1st April 2009, 18:26

Thanks wheela:) You lift my spirit :D Hope i can get my cit this year instead of going in the PI which is a very long flight for the kids we'd love to visit spain. Hopefully:Erm::doh:doh:D

Goodluck to you:)

Mrs Daddy
1st April 2009, 18:28
wow that wud be lovely have you notice your rep power:D

Ann07
1st April 2009, 18:31
wow that wud be lovely have you notice your rep power:D

Just now:) Was it you? I cant trace where it came from. Whoever it is Thanks very much:):):) You make my day ( april fools day hehehehehehe)

islander
1st April 2009, 18:32
Wow nice for you Cheryl and James:D Bet you enjoyed it both:D

Thanks for the info
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

it was fun & enjoyable to be with family & friends again...

well, Phils. is really worth visiting if we want to get away from cold UK, though weather there is far too hot, but it feels nice to wear sleeveless & shorts again like the old times, hehehe!

Ann07
1st April 2009, 18:32
i agree...

Thanks cheryl:)

Mrs Daddy
1st April 2009, 18:34
Just now:) Was it you? I cant trace where it came from. Whoever it is Thanks very much:):):) You make my day ( april fools day hehehehehehe)

:D:D:D you deserve it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
1st April 2009, 18:37
:D:D:D you deserve it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

So nice of you wheela:)

kimmi
1st April 2009, 21:18
welcome back sis Cheryl..:) I am sure u really had a great time with ur friends and family..

It's always been nice to be back home and be surrounded with our family and friends..:)

Piamed
2nd April 2009, 09:51
Welcome back amiga! We plan to go in August! Not too long now.

Mrs Daddy
2nd April 2009, 18:04
i will be going in august as well amigo:)

pennybarry
3rd April 2009, 06:51
Have just been back from Phils yesterday at around 11pm with my hubby after our 20 days visit.

We have not really been to many places coz my main purpose of the visit is to spend time with family & friends. Although we have spent 6 nights in a very nice beach resort in Moalboal, Cebu called Club Serena Beach Resort. Check their website http://www.clubserenaresort.com/. Highly recommended for those who want to relax and enjoy serenity, and those who also wants to enjoy white sand beach and a good view of sunrise & sunset.

It feels sad being away from family again, but it also feels good being back to my new home.

Wow Cheryl coool!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I wish to gome soon again.
Ayong mangarap lang waaaaah

islander
5th April 2009, 09:38
to: sis kimmi & penny

thank you! yes, i really enjoyed it, it's nice to be home again...

to: amigo piamed

good luck on your visit! make the most of it & enjoy!

Jay&Zobel
5th April 2009, 11:55
Welcome back to you both! Now enjoy the chilly-not-so-sunny-UK-weather!