PDA

View Full Version : Our Junior ;-)

Jay&Zobel
31st March 2009, 12:55
We have a date now:

A week after tomorrow 8th of the 4th 09!!! We are so excited! I pray all things will be well during the delivery/operation!

We can't wait to see our dear lil Angel!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D

Ann07
31st March 2009, 13:24
Wow, goodluck buntis happy for u both:)

Just always stay calm and smile hehehehehe
I will pray for your safe delivery:D

bhabes79
31st March 2009, 15:35
Hi goodluck on your delivery and for your baby,,just stay calm and always pray,,,take care:)

Florge
31st March 2009, 15:37
sisterrrrrr...... wowwwww.... congrats!!!! junior ulit? hmmm... you are truly blessed! chat soon!

Mrs.JMajor
31st March 2009, 16:12
So next year,April 08 2010 the baby is having a party,one year old ,Good luck on delivery zobel,

Piamed
31st March 2009, 18:48
All the best to you! You may see your baby before we meet ours. We will pray for you. WE are both excited for your baby's arrival. Look fwd to seeing da pics.

ANDRES25
31st March 2009, 19:06
Wow! Nice ! You got a name for him yet?

kimmi
31st March 2009, 19:27
hi Zobel,

wishing u a safe delivery of ur baby..I am sure u both are really excited..:)

Jay&Zobel
31st March 2009, 19:31
Salamat salamat salamat po!!!

I pray too I will stay calm but lol I know I will be too excited. It is good to have a CS because you will be able to choose the date you like, no labour pains and all (but the healing is quite a while)... We just can't believe it will be next week!

I so like the name Ja-mie (Jay's real name) but we would like it with a Spanish/Filipino twist by naming it Jai-me... awww... but we will see hehe, we might change our mind... depends how oriental looking the baby will be .... aww so sorry I am just so incredibly excited...

On Monday I will file my maternity leave whoohoo! Wednesday - BABY comes... and my life & Jay's will change forever... It is not Me & You anymore... It will be US, A FAMILY... (lol I am so cheesey hehehe)...

Salamat po.. please pray for me & my baby ;-)

xxxxoooooxxxxxxoooo

acs
31st March 2009, 19:59
Goodluck on your new baby soon Jay&Zobel and wishing you safe delivery as well :Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

misscarie
31st March 2009, 20:16
Goodluck on Pushing Zobel :D i will pray for your safe delivery and the baby aswell.

God Bless and My turn Next :D 6 weeks to go wooo hoooo :woohoo:

Jay&Zobel
31st March 2009, 20:43
Goodluck on Pushing Zobel :D i will pray for your safe delivery and the baby aswell.

God Bless and My turn Next :D 6 weeks to go wooo hoooo :woohoo:

lol... i will not push hehe... they will cut my belly hehehe, so no sweat hahaha...

6 weeks is not that long too... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: ikaw dyan ang goodluck sa pushing hehehe

___

Thanks ACS :xxgrinning--00xx3:

adam&chryss
31st March 2009, 20:54
congratulations!!! :BouncyHappy:
can't wait too.. after you give birth it will be Pia and then me just less than 3 weeks now :)

Jay&Zobel
31st March 2009, 21:18
can't wait too.. after you give birth it will be Pia and then me just less than 3 weeks now :)

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

COngratulations to all of us!! hehehe

tiN
1st April 2009, 12:08
Goodluck Zobel :)

Mrs.JMajor
1st April 2009, 12:51
wohaaaaaaaaaa,so many preggy on the forum,(ikalat ang lahing pilipino) wonder whos making.....at the moment :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Piamed
1st April 2009, 13:55

God Bless and My turn Next :D 6 weeks to go wooo hoooo :woohoo:Hey! Wait your turn young lady! :) Actually, I played an April Fool's Day joke on Pia this morning :NoNo: I told her you had given birth this morning and it was a son. She was shocked.:D

can't wait too.. after you give birth it will be Pia and then me just less than 3 weeks now :)Amen and Amen. They gave us the 14th April as the due date but i think end of next week; let's see. I pray all babies are born healthy, happy and well and that all mothers will be happy and well also. Amen.

Ann07
1st April 2009, 15:10
This is exciting:D after you zobel many will follow:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: You are the leader:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

To all the beautiful sexy preggy goodluck sa lahat:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Pepe n Pilar
1st April 2009, 15:19
Goodluck to you Zobel, Ann, Pia, Misscarie and Chryss.

Best Wishes and prayers for all the mothers to-be to have a safe delivery....
May they all have a normal and healthy babies...

God Bless
:)

Piamed
1st April 2009, 17:19
Thanks itsme_iye !!

Jay&Zobel
1st April 2009, 20:24
Hey! Wait your turn young lady! :)
Amen and Amen. They gave us the 14th April as the due date but i think end of next week; let's see. I pray all babies are born healthy, happy and well and that all mothers will be happy and well also. Amen.

amen amen amen to that!!!! Thank you!!!

This is exciting:D after you zobel many will follow:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: You are the leader:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:
To all the beautiful sexy preggy goodluck sa lahat:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

hehehe.. Follow the leader lol... GOD BLESS US ALL!!!

Goodluck to you Zobel, Ann, Pia, Misscarie and Chryss.
Best Wishes and prayers for all the mothers to-be to have a safe delivery....
May they all have a normal and healthy babies...
God Bless
:)

Goodluck Zobel :)

SALAMAT PO SA LAHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wohaaaaaaaaaa,so many preggy on the forum,(ikalat ang lahing pilipino) wonder whos making.....at the moment :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You? lol:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

P.S.
I am still at work eeeekkk.... I promise, I will file my maternity leave nextweek lol... hahaha...

kimmi
1st April 2009, 20:58
Goodluck to all the preggy mommies in here.. wishing u all a safe delivery of ur lovely lil angels..

Just make sure u post pics in here soon..:)

misscarie
1st April 2009, 22:26
Thank You to all who pray for our safe delivery :xxgrinning--00xx3:

God Bless Us ...

Goodluck to all the preggy :D

adam&chryss
2nd April 2009, 09:41
Hey! Wait your turn young lady! :) Actually, I played an April Fool's Day joke on Pia this morning :NoNo: I told her you had given birth this morning and it was a son. She was shocked.:D

Amen and Amen. They gave us the 14th April as the due date but i think end of next week; let's see. I pray all babies are born healthy, happy and well and that all mothers will be happy and well also. Amen.

Again amen to that. due on 20th of april :)

adam&chryss
2nd April 2009, 09:42
Thank You to all who pray for our safe delivery :xxgrinning--00xx3:

God Bless Us ...

Goodluck to all the preggy :D

:xxgrinning--00xx3:
same here! thanks everyone :BouncyHappy: