PDA

View Full Version : Gissajob!

Alan
31st March 2009, 10:53
Hi folks.
Well, I am pleased to announce that Hanna has completed her course and her OJT and passed all of her final exams and is now a Certified Care Giver!
I am really pleased for her because she dropped out of school when her dad died suddenly. She then helped her mum to raise the rest of the family and run the family business (fruit and veg.)
So, this is the first time she has had any formal qualifications. She deserves the best because I know how hard she has worked during the last 10 months - and she not only passed, but did so with flying colours! (Mainly red, from the blood in the hospital!)

So, well done my beautiful wife! I am proud of you!

Now comes the hard bit - finding a job!

She says that she is going to walk around Cebu 'knocking on doors.' So, before she sets out on this daunting travail, I was just wondering if anybody in 'our family' knows of anyone who needs a caregiver in Cebu, or if indeed anybody is able to 'point Hanna in the right direction.'

Any help in this matter would be, needless to say, greatly appreciated. (So, why did I say it?!?:Erm:)

Thank you for reading and God bless you all (except if you are a Leyton Orient fan!

Al.:)

kimmi
31st March 2009, 12:14
wow, thats really a good news Prof Al.. pls extend my Congratulations to Hannah, I am so happy for her..:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::icon_win::appl:

DianaKevy
31st March 2009, 12:35
Hi folks.
Well, I am pleased to announce that Hanna has completed her course and her OJT and passed all of her final exams and is now a Certified Care Giver!
I am really pleased for her because she dropped out of school when her dad died suddenly. She then helped her mum to raise the rest of the family and run the family business (fruit and veg.)
So, this is the first time she has had any formal qualifications. She deserves the best because I know how hard she has worked during the last 10 months - and she not only passed, but did so with flying colours! (Mainly red, from the blood in the hospital!)

So, well done my beautiful wife! I am proud of you!

Now comes the hard bit - finding a job!

She says that she is going to walk around Cebu 'knocking on doors.' So, before she sets out on this daunting travail, I was just wondering if anybody in 'our family' knows of anyone who needs a caregiver in Cebu, or if indeed anybody is able to 'point Hanna in the right direction.'

Any help in this matter would be, needless to say, greatly appreciated. (So, why did I say it?!?:Erm:)

Thank you for reading and God bless you all (except if you are a Leyton Orient fan!

Al.:)

congratulations to Hannah. All she can do is just tell her school to help her look for a client. coz most people just call in the caregiver school and ask one. im a certified caregiver as well in cebu.

empott
31st March 2009, 18:09
Congratulations to Hannah, Prof. She's one lucky lady to have a very supportive husband like you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
31st March 2009, 18:15
Congratulations to Hannah Sir Al:)

ANDRES25
31st March 2009, 18:44
CONGRATS HANNA! well done!!!

Jay&Zobel
31st March 2009, 20:01
That's Brilliant Hannah ;-)

acs
31st March 2009, 20:07
being a care giver is not an easy job, well done hanna :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scott&ligaya
31st March 2009, 20:45
:appl::appl::appl:

A big well done to Hannah, lets hope it is another step on your eventual journey to find a way for your guys to get over here, you deserve some good fortune

adam&chryss
31st March 2009, 21:01
congrats to hannah and goodluck in her job hunting! :)

pinayingermany
1st April 2009, 14:01
wow, thats really a good news Prof Al.. pls extend my Congratulations to Hannah, I am so happy for her..:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::icon_win::appl:

from me too,could not say it better:icon_win::huepfen024::REDancedancer08::cwm38:

Alan
6th April 2009, 11:08
Hi everyone - Hanna here. I cannot reply on my own account because I forgot my password.

Thank you very much to all of you for your good wishes. You are all so very kind!

Hanna. :)