PDA

View Full Version : Looking for pinoy love in uk

davido
30th September 2006, 07:09
Hi Im 52 year old British guy who has visited the Philippines many times and i would like to get to know any gay or bi Filippino guy who lives now in the West Midlands area of UK England.
I love the Pinoy people and would very much like to meet a prospective friend who could become a partner one day.

Eljohno
30th September 2006, 10:50
You are advertising on the wrong website:NoNo:

scotsfiancee
30th September 2006, 11:01
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
30th September 2006, 11:53
Why?

Eljohno
30th September 2006, 12:27
Why?

Because you have a dating website and this is a forum.

KeithD
30th September 2006, 13:22
You never pointed this out when Janice asked for someone, or a couple of the guys over the last few weeks? Would you like me to tell them that you say they are in the wrong website, even though it is;
a) mine
b) the forum & dating are part of the same site
c) the forum is to allow people to express themselves in whatever way the wish.

Eljohno
30th September 2006, 13:52
You never pointed this out when Janice asked for someone, or a couple of the guys over the last few weeks? Would you like me to tell them that you say they are in the wrong website, even though it is;
a) mine
b) the forum & dating are part of the same site
c) the forum is to allow people to express themselves in whatever way the wish.

Keith people have in the past said the EXACT same thing when someone else has posted a similiar message.

A blind man can see that you are making a mountain out of a molehill because it is me and i know you have a problem with me.
You are right this is your forum and you are meant to being a good example to people instead of being so petty.

Here is a thread were i suggested a site like filipino heart as i was trying to be helpful.
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=1143&highlight=relationship

There is never any harm meant with what i said.I know there is a dating site that you run also and many other which would be much better than just trying to meet somehere

KeithD
30th September 2006, 14:02
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you were the first one to reply to the post not me.

This is the dating site!!! It is all one & the same :NoNo:

Eljohno
30th September 2006, 14:05
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you were the first one to reply to the post not me.

This is the dating site!!! It is all one & the same :NoNo:

I know what you are saying but its still better if they move to the actual dating part as it will increase their chances of meeting someone as most of the people using this part have already met someone.

KeithD
30th September 2006, 14:14
So why don't you PM all the others and tell them how you run my site? :NoNo:

If you use the forum, your ad gets listed on search engines, therefore reaching a wider audience, on a dating site, it is private to that database. How do you know he hasn't listed on both?

Eljohno
30th September 2006, 14:19
So why don't you PM all the others and tell them how you run my site? :NoNo:

If you use the forum, your ad gets listed on search engines, therefore reaching a wider audience, on a dating site, it is private to that database. How do you know he hasn't listed on both?

First of all my pm is disabled..

Why are you turning an innocent comment into me telling you how to run your site, when did i ever tell you how to run this site?

KeithD
30th September 2006, 18:33
Do you have Alzheimer's?

You are advertising : He is not 'advertising', he's placing a personal on a site that accepts personal's!!!

the wrong website : Nope. It is definitely the correct site as Filipino UK is for folk looking for love, a friend, visa help, a general chat, and what David has done definitely fits into at least one of those categories!!

No forgive me if I am wrong, but by publishing incorrect information on my site, you're effecting the running of the site until I turn up to correct your misinformation?