PDA

View Full Version : playing hard to get??

jakeob
29th September 2006, 23:26
well ,,, i have been writing to a lady for about 3 weeks now ,,we web cam nearly everyday, talk on the phone, and exchance a long email everyday, and texts,,she seems like a very decent girl... i offered to come to meet her in November,,, and she said we havent known each other long enough yet to get to that stage.

is that a normal reply after 3 weeks??? this is all new to me :confused:

neil..

Eljohno
30th September 2006, 00:08
well ,,, i have been writing to a lady for about 3 weeks now ,,we web cam nearly everyday, talk on the phone, and exchance a long email everyday, and texts,,she seems like a very decent girl... i offered to come to meet her in November,,, and she said we havent known each other long enough yet to get to that stage.

neil..

The pessimist would say she has something to hide:NoNo:

The opitimist would say you might have found a great girl who has the sense to take it slow:BouncyHappy:

Its working out which was is right which you will probably only find out with time:xxgrinning--00xx3:

robeth
30th September 2006, 01:17
The pessimist would say she has something to hide:NoNo:

The opitimist would say you might have found a great girl who has the sense to take it slow:BouncyHappy:

Its working out which was is right which you will probably only find out with time:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sometimes its what they call...slowly but surely...:) still, patience is a virtue...and it makes life easier...

Jay&Zobel
30th September 2006, 17:39

neil..

Hehehe... when she said its too early for u to meet, then respect her decision... sometimes its good to wait... courting a Filipina needs lots of patience, time etc.. yep think its part of our culture hehe Playing hard to get.. i dunno...

Jay & I have personally met after 6 years of writing snailmails & emails.. hehe, well i wasnt playing hard to get but time was indeed well spent!
Let your lady know you better and know her too! Love is patience...Love is kind..

jakeob
30th September 2006, 18:25
Thanks for the advice,,wow 6 yrs of snail mails, thats realy somin:)

theres me getting ready to go after 3 weeks lol

neil

KeithD
30th September 2006, 18:38
Filipino's = Ladies.

UK birds = :action-smiley-081: :icon_tonguew: :Sex: :butthead: :action-smiley-075: ...on the first night :D

Jay&Zobel
30th September 2006, 19:11
Points to ponder:

HARD TO GET IS BETTER THAN EASY TO GET!!! hehe

scotsfiancee
30th September 2006, 23:38

neil..

It would be nice to meet her in person, but i wonder y she don't seem like having an interest in meeting you very soon. Maybe she's hiding something, you should find it out! :Brick:

PS.. Filipina won't stay at first night......... you stay alone ok? :D

misscarie
1st October 2006, 05:46
It would be nice to meet her in person, but i wonder y she don't seem like having an interest in meeting you very soon. Maybe she's hiding something, you should find it out! :Brick:

PS.. Filipina won't stay at first night......... you stay alone ok? :D

or hands on............. pocket maybe :icon_lol:

scotsfiancee
1st October 2006, 10:56
or hands on............. pocket maybe :icon_lol:

It's not that itchy noh? :NoNo:

Sharlyson
1st October 2006, 11:19
you should admire her... i think most of the women would want to meet right away (for whatever reason) but this girl is willing to wait... that's a good move. get to know more each other, 3 weeks isn't even enough...if you are ready to meet up with her, then just a wait that she will invite you to come over. when that time comes, for sure you she's really interested in you too.