PDA

View Full Version : Im finally off from work now yehey

Ann07
28th March 2009, 18:35
I was so dizzy started last monday. I knew i am anemic again:Erm: and my midwife confirmed it:Erm:. I still got 2 days left at work before my maternity leaves kicks on.

Went to see my boss this afternoon make arrangement for my early leave:D and he said its fine you can have it early if you are not ok:xxgrinning--00xx3: And he give me the copy of my work contract :xxgrinning--00xx3: And give him back my sick note and the letter form the HO for my ilr:D

That is me enjoy the remaining days before the baby arrives:D:D:D

Goodluck to all pregnant mummies:D

Mrs.JMajor
28th March 2009, 18:39
Enjoy your vacation Ann,take care buntis

Ann07
28th March 2009, 18:41
Enjoy your vacation Ann,take care buntis

Thanks po. yup, i will po. I wont be coming back till next year:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol: I took one year leave this time:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
28th March 2009, 18:43
you cant have like that benefits in PI,is it with pay ? maternity leave in PI usually gov't employee 90 days,

Ann07
28th March 2009, 18:47
you cant have like that benefits in PI,is it with pay ? maternity leave in PI usually gov't employee 90 days,

By law you can take up to 1 year leave but the first 39 weeks are with pay. the remaining weeks nope:D If you are qualified:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

When i had my first baby i took 39weeks leave only its different now having two kids to look after. But let us see i can always go back early if i want:)

So nice here compared in the PI:)

joebloggs
28th March 2009, 20:23
How much do you get?

Statutory Maternity Pay is paid for a maximum period of 39 weeks. It is paid:

* at 90 per cent of your average gross weekly earnings with no upper limit for the first six weeks; and
* for the remaining 33 weeks at either the standard rate of £117.18 or 90 per cent of your average gross weekly earnings (if this 90 per cent rate is less than the standard rate)

How it's paid

Your employer will usually pay you Statutory Maternity Pay in the same way and at the same time as your normal wages.

Maternity Pay is treated as normal pay, so your employer will also deduct tax and National Insurance as usual. :doh

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/BenefitsTaxCreditsAndOtherSupport/Expectingorbringingupchildren/DG_10018741

Ann07
28th March 2009, 20:25
How much do you get?

* at 90 per cent of your average gross weekly earnings with no upper limit for the first six weeks; and
* for the remaining 33 weeks at either the standard rate of £117.18 or 90 per cent of your average gross weekly earnings (if this 90 per cent rate is less than the standard rate)

How it's paid

Your employer will usually pay you Statutory Maternity Pay in the same way and at the same time as your normal wages.

Maternity Pay is treated as normal pay, so your employer will also deduct tax and National Insurance as usual.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/BenefitsTaxCreditsAndOtherSupport/Expectingorbringingupchildren/DG_10018741

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: joe

aug06_2006
28th March 2009, 23:15
Hello Ann, tama ka pag enjoy diha hehehe! hug n kissess nalang to ur little james. ingatz!

pennybarry
29th March 2009, 09:03
How much do you get?

How it's paid

Maternity Pay is treated as normal pay, so your employer will also deduct tax and National Insurance as usual. :doh

How much you'll get if you're only working part time? Lets say about 20 hrs/ wk?
It will be great if you will get full time wages even your contract is part time:D:BouncyHappy::action-smiley-081:

Florge
29th March 2009, 14:01
yeheyyyyyy.... more time to chat!!!! LOL

Ann07
29th March 2009, 17:18
Hello Ann, tama ka pag enjoy diha hehehe! hug n kissess nalang to ur little james. ingatz!

Hi Lisa:)

Salamat:)

Ikaw sad, hugs and kisses to ur cutee liam:)

GBU all:)

Ann07
29th March 2009, 17:19
yeheyyyyyy.... more time to chat!!!! LOL

Lagi Florge yeheyyyyyyyyyyyyy:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

joebloggs
29th March 2009, 17:20
How much you'll get if you're only working part time? Lets say about 20 hrs/ wk?
It will be great if you will get full time wages even your contract is part time:D:BouncyHappy::action-smiley-081:

or 90 per cent of your average gross weekly earnings (if this 90 per cent rate is less than the standard rate) :doh

Jay&Zobel
29th March 2009, 21:22
yey,
Happy mummy! Good for you

Guess what.. I am still working.. Think I have roughly 2.5weeks left before I give birth lolzzz...

Enjoy my lovey!

Zobel

Geraldine
29th March 2009, 22:03
Hi Ann!

Know what...Im anaemic as well even with my past pregnancies, no wonder I feel dizzy and tired most of the time. I dont take any multi-vitamins kasi...I only rely on my daily diet. What about u?

I finish work end of April but I've already lessened my working hours starting next week. Well they are lenient to me at work and said I can work whenever I want which is good.

Cant wait to give birth...its really so uncomfortable now, hard to move around, cant sleep well, legs and back aches and to think I got 7wks to go. And my gosh we dont know how we going to cope with 3 little boys all under 4yrs old! :D

Looking forward to hear all the birth stories!

pennybarry
30th March 2009, 07:21
or 90 per cent of your average gross weekly earnings (if this 90 per cent rate is less than the standard rate) :doh

:omg::doh:Brick:

pinayingermany
30th March 2009, 10:37
I was so dizzy started last monday. I knew i am anemic again:Erm: and my midwife confirmed it:Erm:. I still got 2 days left at work before my maternity leaves kicks on.

Went to see my boss this afternoon make arrangement for my early leave:D and he said its fine you can have it early if you are not ok:xxgrinning--00xx3: And he give me the copy of my work contract :xxgrinning--00xx3: And give him back my sick note and the letter form the HO for my ilr:D

That is me enjoy the remaining days before the baby arrives:D:D:D

Goodluck to all pregnant mummies:D

:Hellooo:Hi Ann07,goodluck to you,just sit back ,enjoy and relax:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
I had the same problem with my last pregnancy and my doctor prescribed
iron n multivitamins among other things bec. i was already over 40 ,:dohwas really bedridden and worried most of the time,which i now realized mali pala (it was the wrong attitude)? I should have enjoyed it instead ,:bigcry:that`s why im glad u intend to enjoy it, kaya mo yan:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:Take Care and God Bless...:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

DianaKevy
30th March 2009, 12:44
Enjoy your holiday mam hehehehe:)

Ann07
30th March 2009, 14:59
Hi Ann!

Know what...Im anaemic as well even with my past pregnancies, no wonder I feel dizzy and tired most of the time. I dont take any multi-vitamins kasi...I only rely on my daily diet. What about u?

I finish work end of April but I've already lessened my working hours starting next week. Well they are lenient to me at work and said I can work whenever I want which is good.

Cant wait to give birth...its really so uncomfortable now, hard to move around, cant sleep well, legs and back aches and to think I got 7wks to go. And my gosh we dont know how we going to cope with 3 little boys all under 4yrs old! :D

Looking forward to hear all the birth stories!

Hi Geraldine:)

I was the same with my first pregnancy so even from the start of my second pregnancy i always take multivit and eat loads of greeny leafy veggies but still I feel it dizzy every day since few weeks ago:doh

I wanted to have my leave early coz i cannot stand standing all the time in the shop:doh:doh Which im really looking forward too:Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I think im the earliest to takem a leave:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: You and zobel are still kicking at work:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Look after yourself mga buntis:D

I know tough now for you 3 young boys:doh Admire you for that is not easy here:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
30th March 2009, 15:04
yey,
Happy mummy! Good for you

Guess what.. I am still working.. Think I have roughly 2.5weeks left before I give birth lolzzz...

Enjoy my lovey!

Zobel

Astig ka buntis:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
You too enoy and look after yourself and si Jay:D:icon_lol:

Ann07
30th March 2009, 15:06
Enjoy your holiday mam hehehehe:)

Thank you mam hehehe
Unta mam :icon_lol::icon_lol: We attended birthday party yesterday and james is all over the place again:doh:doh:doh He had fun that counts most:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
30th March 2009, 15:07
:Hellooo:Hi Ann07,goodluck to you,just sit back ,enjoy and relax:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
I had the same problem with my last pregnancy and my doctor prescribed
iron n multivitamins among other things bec. i was already over 40 ,:dohwas really bedridden and worried most of the time,which i now realized mali pala (it was the wrong attitude)? I should have enjoyed it instead ,:bigcry:that`s why im glad u intend to enjoy it, kaya mo yan:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:Take Care and God Bless...:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Thank you pinayingermany:)

Pepe n Pilar
31st March 2009, 14:10
Hi Ann enjoy your leave. Take good care of yourself.:):Hellooo: .:)

nids123
31st March 2009, 15:10
hi anna injoy and goodluck for ur new baby coming.

Ann07
31st March 2009, 15:48
Thanks itsme_iye and nids123:) I will hehehehehe:)