PDA

View Full Version : Plonker!...Yes me!

Sim11UK
24th March 2009, 15:32
I am a plonker!!! :Rasp:

A flaming nincompoop!!! :Hammer:

I have just posted a visitor message to myself.

:doh :doh :doh :Cuckoo: :doh :Cuckoo: :Cuckoo: :doh :Cuckoo: :doh :doh :doh

kimmi
24th March 2009, 15:33

I've just posted a visitor message to myself.

oh no Sim, it must be because u're happy and inlove with ur lady bug..he he he:icon_lol::icon_lol::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Sim11UK
24th March 2009, 15:38
oh no Sim, it must be because u're happy and inlove with ur lady bug..he he he:icon_lol::icon_lol::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Yes Kimmi, maybe you are right. :) :Hellooo: :Hellooo:...I think it is more likely that I don't know how to use a computer. :Erm: :Cuckoo: :doh

Mrs.JMajor
24th March 2009, 16:52

naw,, i did b4 to my own visitor message page,unporpuse as u visit it,u can see there "opssss wrong posting" because when i saw my friend message i type on my profile and thats it,made mistake ,no ones perfect :icon_lol:

You are great on starting thread eh,let see if this turn into page 8:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
24th March 2009, 18:00

I did it too but to greet and welcome my visitors not to greet myself:action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081:

Sim11UK
24th March 2009, 18:39
naw,, i did b4 to my own visitor message page,unporpuse as u visit it,u can see there "opssss wrong posting" because when i saw my friend message i type on my profile and thats it,made mistake ,no ones perfect :icon_lol[QUOTE]

Yep! that's exactly what I did...Glad I'm not the only one. :Help1:

[QUOTE]You are great on starting thread eh,let see if this turn into page 8:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm expecting this one to run & run. :icon_lol: :222:

I did it too but to greet and welcome my visitors not to greet myself:action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081:

I sometimes find myself talking to myself anyway...never mind. :CompBuster: :)

smiler78
24th March 2009, 18:47
hahah sorry to laugh, just something I would do.:Rasp:

Arthur Little
25th March 2009, 01:39
Sounds familiar, Simon. A few weeks ago, I received a Visitor's Message from a fellow member, in which he/she invited me to add his/her name to my list of friends. I, in turn, replied to the effect that I would be delighted to have him/her as a friend ... then realised I'd inadvertently posted my response to - yes, you've guessed - MYSELF! :doh Luckily, I realised my mistake and was able to take appropriate remedial action, although the *error still languishes on my profile - *which looks a bit silly - as, not being entirely computer-literate, I don't quite know how to erase it ... :Help1:

Arthur Little
25th March 2009, 01:50
P.S. ... any suggestions, Sim?

Sim11UK
25th March 2009, 07:27
P.S. ... any suggestions, Sim?

Shoot yourself now Arthur. :D

In the bottom right hand corner of the message, I clicked on "edit" which removed it...I shouldn't worry about it though. :)

Florge
25th March 2009, 08:40

hahahahahahahhaahahaha.... soooo cute!!!!