PDA

View Full Version : The walk in......

LEAHnew
24th March 2009, 12:31
As I mentioned to my previous post that I will try WALK IN SUBMISSION even my appointment is on 27th March, Luckily I made the WALK IN yesterday:xxgrinning--00xx3:, so my waiting time started :)and here goes my experience…..

At first I thought I wasn’t able to get in coz we arrived 5:20 in the morning I was listed at no.36:cwm24:. So I wrote my name and went back to the car I supposed to get a few minutes nap:NEW5: but I can’t do it my mind occupied for my submission purpose and I feel excited and a bit nerve-racking:REDancedancer08::D. So what I did went back to the queue and made chitchat to some applicant as well. At exactly 6:20 am the main entrance of Phil AXA building opened, everybody were in a hurry I wondered the queue gone:doh. So I was rushed as well coming near to the entrance. Then the security guard requested to fall in line again, someone gave the name listed but the guards didn’t mind:Brick: it they just want us to fall in line near the entrance.:cwm34:

Here’s a tip BE ALERT! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

There’s along queue I cannot remember how many were left when I was allowed to enter the building. So I guess there are many WALK IN applicants were refused to enter the building. :NoNo: :NoNo:
While I was inside the lift I remember my documents which were still in the car.:omg::doh It was too heavy to carry while in queue that’s why I left it there for the meantime:cwm3:. But when the another set of queue going on this time at VFS center and waited again to open the office :doh I have a chance to go down at ground floor to get docs, but I informed the Lady whom I followed on queue that reserved my space:), then rushing to get the docs in the car with the Security Guard awareness (at the main entrance bldg.) so I don’t have problem going back again on 25th floor (VFS Application Center). So exactly 8:45 my number was called and just about few minutes I was done with my submission.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Btw I just cancelled my appointment on 27th March to allow slot for other applicant:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Goodluck to other members:Hellooo:

tiN
24th March 2009, 12:33
Goodluck Kukurokuk, wish all the best on your application :Hellooo:

LEAHnew
24th March 2009, 12:40
Goodluck Kukurokuk, wish all the best on your application :Hellooo:

Thanks Tin:)

misscarie
24th March 2009, 12:44
Goodluck and Finger Crossed for the positive result :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mavid
24th March 2009, 13:12
Good luck with your application.

kimmi
24th March 2009, 13:32
hi sis Leah,

Goodluck with ur application..wishing u all the best..:)

charlwill
24th March 2009, 13:46
God bless with your application, Leah. Trust in the Lord. :D

joebloggs
24th March 2009, 13:56
good luck leah :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i've just come back from the NCS with the misses, they checked her citizenship app, photocopied everything they needed, gave back all the docs, and have sent it to the HO. not bad for £45, but if me misses didn't need her passport, i wouldn't have used NCS, as its pretty much straight forward form,

evidence i took was a letter from her manager stating the number of days she had not actually worked, marriage cert, life in uk cert and our passports, less than 20 mins and we were off home.

now for the long wait :doh...............

Pepe n Pilar
24th March 2009, 14:26
Hi Sis Leah, I did the same. As what i've told you when we had a chat that i just walked in, no appointments made. There was a queue and we were given numbers so there's no rush.

I wish you all the best.:) Goodluck on your application.:Hellooo::)

nids123
24th March 2009, 14:53
hi goodluck for ur applications

alicat
24th March 2009, 17:55
goodluck with your application..all the best.

Jay&Zobel
24th March 2009, 21:47
Just a quick and not so dumb question... lol

Which is easier:
to send application via post or hand them in (in the PI)?

thanks

tiger@tigress
24th March 2009, 21:57
Good luck on your application ................

acs
24th March 2009, 22:43
good luck to your visa application :)

Mrs.JMajor
25th March 2009, 00:26
Wishing you all the best :Hellooo::Hellooo:

jencha8569
25th March 2009, 06:29
best of luck ate leah and chat with yah soon :)

LEAHnew
25th March 2009, 07:02
Thanks miscarie, mavid,charlwil,shelly,nids,alicat, tiger&tigress,acs,mrsjmajor and jen.:Hellooo::Hellooo:
It's really such a pleasure to be member of this forum family:xxgrinning--00xx3:

hi sis Leah,

Goodluck with ur application..wishing u all the best..:)
Thanks sis, you're realy such a good friend thank you for spending your holiday here in Phil in time of my submission so you've been guided me all through out:cwm38::xxgrinning--00xx3:See you soon:D

Which is easier:

thanks
You mean sis for UK vIsa APplication?
:D:Erm:Sending Visa application in UK need personal appearance for Biometric scanning so I guess u can't send it via post, always hand them at the Application center:)

LEAHnew
25th March 2009, 07:23
good luck leah :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i've just come back from the NCS with the misses, they checked her citizenship app, photocopied everything they needed, gave back all the docs, and have sent it to the HO. not bad for £45, but if me misses didn't need her passport, i wouldn't have used NCS, as its pretty much straight forward form,

evidence i took was a letter from her manager stating the number of days she had not actually worked, marriage cert, life in uk cert and our passports, less than 20 mins and we were off home.

now for the long wait :doh...............

Thanks Joe my guardian angel:D:Cuckoo:

Speaking of photocopies the staff told me maybe the documents with no photocopies wont return back to me:doh, I told my fiance about it and he worried what are those, told him It's our evidences of relationship like sms,ym archives,screenshot and snailmail. He told me you should put note on snail mail to "Pls. return the stamps":D:icon_lol::icon_lol: a stamp collector plea:D:cwm12:

Goodluck Joe and ur mrs.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Happy waiting:doh:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Sim11UK
25th March 2009, 07:49
Good luck! Leah :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Wishing you the very best.

I've just caught up with your threads. :)

Simon

LEAHnew
25th March 2009, 08:06
Good luck! Leah :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Wishing you the very best.

I've just caught up with your threads. :)

Simon

Thanks Simon, to you as well:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Goodluck:Hellooo::Hellooo:

gracia143
25th March 2009, 11:49
Hi Leah! I just thought I'd pop in and this is what I found...at last you've done it. Here's wishing you the very best of luck. May you be here soon and catch 'the summer' before UK freezes back again. Take care and keep us posted. xxx

Kukupops
25th March 2009, 12:16
Hi Leah! I just thought I'd pop in and this is what I found...at last you've done it. Here's wishing you the very best of luck. May you be here soon and catch 'the summer' before UK freezes back again. Take care and keep us posted. xxx

Many thanks for your good wishes, Gracia. And to everyone else on this thread who sent them. I wonder how long we will have to wait for a decision! :Erm: :cwm34: Chris and Leah.

gracia143
25th March 2009, 12:24
Many thanks for your good wishes, Gracia. And to everyone else on this thread who sent them. I wonder how long we will have to wait for a decision! :Erm: :cwm34: Chris and Leah.

Hi Chris! The waiting would be the hardest part but I know it won't take that long as I'm sure you both did well with the preparation for the documents. Looking back at my own experience with the Embassy it all seems like a distant past to me now and I guess in a way it made me stronger. I am sure you both will feel the same when this is over. Fingers cross:xxgrinning--00xx3:!

Jay&Zobel
26th March 2009, 22:16

Which is easier:

thanks

You mean sis for UK vIsa APplication?
:D:Erm:Sending Visa application in UK need personal appearance for Biometric scanning so I guess u can't send it via post, always hand them at the Application center:)

lol... thank you... i never knew that there is no more sending of applications by post hehehe (kasi nung panahon namin meron pa lol)... my brains need updating (thanks for MrsJMajor for updating mine lol)

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=12479&highlight=biometrics&page=2

LEAHnew
27th March 2009, 06:25

Darling I'm afraid if they wait the time for you to become a member here:yikes::doh:D

Hi Chris! The waiting would be the hardest part but I know it won't take that long as I'm sure you both did well with the preparation for the documents. Looking back at my own experience with the Embassy it all seems like a distant past to me now and I guess in a way it made me stronger. I am sure you both will feel the same when this is over. Fingers cross:xxgrinning--00xx3:!
Thanks Gracia yes you are one of our inspiration:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lol... thank you... i never knew that there is no more sending of applications by post hehehe (kasi nung panahon namin meron pa lol)... my brains need updating (thanks for MrsJMajor for updating mine lol)

:D:Hellooo::Hellooo: