PDA

View Full Version : 27 yr guy looking to meet someone special

dave_stoke
22nd March 2009, 18:45
Hello, I joined this site yesterday, cool site. Like it says above im 27 years old from Stoke on trent, fun, friendly, down to earth guy and im looking to meet a nice maganda pinay.

Salamat po. :cwm12:

vbkelly
22nd March 2009, 18:51
Hello, I joined this site yesterday, cool site. Like it says above im 27 years old from Stoke on trent, fun, friendly, down to earth guy and im looking to meet a nice maganda pinay.

welcome to the forum dave have fun!

Ann07
22nd March 2009, 19:00
Hi dave welcome to the forum:) Hope you will find your nice maganda pinay:D

dave_stoke
22nd March 2009, 19:16
Thank you

irobot
22nd March 2009, 21:18
Irobot..." Sunny,Different From The Rest..."

Welcome To The Forum dave stoke.....

alicat
22nd March 2009, 22:04
welcome to the forum dave..goodluck

Colin
22nd March 2009, 22:22
Why not try Cebuanas website or the one on here!!

Florge
23rd March 2009, 03:50

My sister is available... hahahahaha....

rsb_07
23rd March 2009, 09:45
Hello Dave,

Rose here, a Filipina 23 yrs old, im also new here on this site... just a few minutes ago... i was then read your post while waiting for the reply on my concerns why i joined in this site...
welll anyway welcome to both of us... hahaha

bagaholic
23rd March 2009, 12:17
Hi welcome to the forum!!

JudyHon
23rd March 2009, 12:47
Welcome Dave & enjoy reading here :Hellooo:

i know someone if u really interested just let me know :)

Goodluck

dave_stoke
23rd March 2009, 17:48
My sister is available... hahahahaha....

:) hello, is your sister living here in the uk?

dave_stoke
23rd March 2009, 17:50
Hello Dave,

Rose here, a Filipina 23 yrs old, im also new here on this site... just a few minutes ago... i was then read your post while waiting for the reply on my concerns why i joined in this site...
welll anyway welcome to both of us... hahaha

Hi Rose, welcome to the forum, where in the uk are you from? maybe we could have a chat sometime.

dave_stoke
23rd March 2009, 17:51
Welcome Dave & enjoy reading here :Hellooo:

i know someone if u really interested just let me know :)

Goodluck

Hello and thank you, yes im interested, that would be great.

Jay&Zobel
23rd March 2009, 22:02
Welcome Dave
Happy Hunting!

Florge
24th March 2009, 03:57
:) hello, is your sister living here in the uk?

oh no.. she lives here in the philippines... so you're looking for a nice magandang filipina who is in the UK, correct? :)

rsb_07
24th March 2009, 05:47
Hello Dave,

I'm also here in the Philippines... hahaha

JudyHon
24th March 2009, 15:02

That's great Dave, will send her your contact then.

Goodluck

kimmi
24th March 2009, 15:46
hi Dave,

welcome to the forum..wishing u all the best in finding ur magandang Pinay..:)

aposhark
26th March 2009, 21:55

Welcome dave_stoke

How do you know tagalog words, have you been to the Phils?

TONY73
27th March 2009, 09:51
my wife cousin is so maganda pinay she is working in one of the hotel in Dhubai hehe, if you are a born again Christian maybe i want u to give her a email add, or mate , if you are serious on looking try someone that has a good faith to our Lord so that she will not divorce you someday hehe

Terrielicious
27th March 2009, 14:42
I was in Stoke lastnight.

keithAngel
27th March 2009, 16:35
:omg:
I was in Stoke lastnight.:omg:

katie37pinayuk
27th March 2009, 18:03

hi dave. do you have age preference? i have a sister, she is still single at 31 as she has been working hard. she is in hongkong at the moment for a year cos of new work assignment but she is planning to come over to visit me before the end of the year. if you do not have anyone special yet and if you are interested then maybe you could meet up when she comes or if you have plans to go to hk :D

cheesewiz
28th March 2009, 00:43
hi dave you are pogi so you deserve a maganda pinay:rolleyes:

good luck and hope you find maganda but most of all a very nice filipina. all the best

jacqueline
30th June 2009, 11:43
[/EMAIL]

hello ,im jackie 33 y/o my email add [email]bella_jjc@yahoo.com (dave_sherratt@hotmail.co.uk) .hope for your reply.

Mrs Daddy
30th June 2009, 12:35
welcome here and gud luck!

fatedtoloveyou
18th July 2009, 10:36

Hi dave...welcum to the forum. I know you will find one here soon. :)

aug06_2006
18th July 2009, 11:17

Hi Dave, i have a single pinay friend in Cebu. Pls.just tell me if you are interested tnx!

aposhark
18th July 2009, 11:36
Hi Dave, i have a single pinay friend in Cebu. Pls.just tell me if you are interested tnx!

He came and went months ago!

Arthur Little
18th July 2009, 11:42
:cwm24: Since WHEN did we become a Dating Site? :love:

mmoreno
24th September 2009, 12:22
hi
im new here and hope we could chat sometime

eleazebonares
29th September 2009, 01:36
Welcome!:Cuckoo:

Ayjay
2nd October 2009, 18:12

Another lamb to the slaughter...

AJ

LadyJ
2nd October 2009, 18:40

AJ

:NoNo:
What do you mean? Can you explain this?

walesrob
2nd October 2009, 19:25
AJ

:NoNo: No need for that comment.

aromulus
3rd October 2009, 08:40

AJ

Your blatant and obvious negativity is starting to annoy some of the members.:NoNo:

This site is free to join and "contribute", on the same token the site doesn't charge for leaving it.....:rolleyes:

Make your mind up, on what you want from here, and what you can do to help others, because we are a small self help community and can do without having debates,
I don't suppose you may be related to "bystander09" by any chance....:omg:

im_rhen
11th February 2010, 06:18

Hi!:)
Where you from?
I am a pinay, 22 yrs. old., not that beautiful but has a good heart;)
I am living here in Solano, Nueva Vizcaya..

lyka
11th February 2010, 08:15
welcome dave...happy hunting..

South-east boy
11th February 2010, 16:52
Hi!:)
Where you from?
I am a pinay, 22 yrs. old., not that beautiful but has a good heart;)
I am living here in Solano, Nueva Vizcaya..

He came & went nearly a year ago now. Like most new members that are looking for someone, he didn't stay for long, but if these people did stay around, told us about themselves and contributed to the site, they would find a better chance of meeting someone.

Doc Alan
11th February 2010, 18:03
I think Arthur, "Aromulus", and "South-East Boy" have said it all on this thread ; I totally agree :)
It has concerned me lately that the Forum is treated as a free dating site; I've noticed one "newbie" has introduced herself on more than one thread; and the odd e mail ad being included:Erm:
Of course users of the Forum are free to take information from it and not contribute, but that's certainly not my style and how much more people would gain if they read the rules and contributed :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
11th February 2010, 18:41
Yes, it happens, people come and go, get as much info as possible, achieve what they want, stick around for a few more posts, and then disappear into thin air....:NoNo:
Some may be missed, some others definitively will be missed, and some ... Not at all....:D

But at the end of the day, it is a free country..:rolleyes:

keithAngel
11th February 2010, 21:04
:23_116_6[1]:

but at the end of the day, it is a free country..:rolleyes:

Dedworth
12th February 2010, 21:36
Yes, it happens, people come and go, get as much info as possible, achieve what they want, stick around for a few more posts, and then disappear into thin air....:NoNo:
Some may be missed, some others definitively will be missed, and some ... Not at all....:D

But at the end of the day, it is a free country..:rolleyes:

:iagree:

joebloggs
12th February 2010, 22:47

also known in the piracy world as 'hit and runners' :icon_lol: they take what they want, give little back and are never seen again

and this is what happens to them, if your not careful (or should happen to them :D) :doh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-QBReCej2w

:crazy: marathon race where you have to run across a tram line :NoNo:

Sim11UK
13th February 2010, 09:24
:crazy: marathon race where you have to run across a tram line :NoNo:

I hate watching things like that "oh no!" I thought when I clicked on the link...At least he was alright. :doh :Cuckoo:

im_rhen
13th February 2010, 13:20
Hi dave;)
I am rhen, from here in the Philippines..
Me either looking for someone who will love me...
If you have time,
You can mail me in this email add > im_rhen@yahoo.com.
Hope to hear you soon!
GOdbless!..

bornatbirth
13th February 2010, 13:26
Hi dave;)
I am rhen, from here in the Philippines..
Me either looking for someone who will love me...
If you have time,
You can mail me in this email add > im_rhen@yahoo.com.
Hope to hear you soon!
GOdbless!..

dave isn't here anymore :Erm:

but you will find most dating site's on the web are free for ladies :Erm:

im_rhen
13th February 2010, 13:28
He came & went nearly a year ago now. Like most new members that are looking for someone, he didn't stay for long, but if these people did stay around, told us about themselves and contributed to the site, they would find a better chance of meeting someone.

What?,,ah okay..you cant really please all people in this world..

bornatbirth
13th February 2010, 13:36
south-east boy meet im_rhen, im_rhen meet south-east boy :D

both free and single :Erm:

keithAngel
13th February 2010, 16:48
dave isn't here anymore :Erm:

but you will find most dating site's on the web are free for ladies :Erm:

Thats true but although scarce its the quality here thats important:icon_lol:

kimmi
13th February 2010, 20:20

hear! hear! :cwm38::cwm38::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D

Arthur Little
13th February 2010, 21:48

Now there's an :idea: ... Tim & Rhen!! Shame really, that Dave from Stoke-on-Trent disappeared off the radar months ago ... after members' efforts to "stoke the flames of :luv13:" with their suggestions on his behalf! Ah well ... that's the way it goes, I suppose. :doh

triple5
14th February 2010, 00:54
Now there's an :idea: ... Tim & Rhen!! Shame really, that Dave from Stoke-on-Trent disappeared off the radar months ago ... after members' efforts to "stoke the flames of :luv13:" with their suggestions on his behalf! Ah well ... that's the way it goes, I suppose. :doh

Being a Stokie Arthur I have to say, out of all your great puns, that's my favourite one :xxgrinning--00xx3: