PDA

View Full Version : Some GOOD news!

LEAHnew
19th March 2009, 12:50
Hello everybody finally I will be lodging my application (Fiancee Visa):xxgrinning--00xx3:, I got appointment on 27th March that’s the earliest time from online scheduling (last March 17), I got Manager’s check ready but we are (me and my fiancé) a bit worried if visa fee will change any moment :doh so I will be trying WALK IN SUBMISSION on Monday for about 8-9 in the morning. So from Nueva Ecija I should be travelled as early as possible.:omg::D
To those members who undergo WALK IN SUBMISSION this month can you share experience? :Erm:
Anyway if I won’t get slot for walk-in submission on Monday, I’ll just buy stuff for our shop concern and for my daughter’s coming graduation and birthday, btw she’s the FIRST HONOR (Kinder) I’m so proud of her.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::REDancedancer08::love18::woohoo:::luv4:

happy and inlove,
Leah:cwm38:

Mrs.JMajor
19th March 2009, 12:58
Congratulation on your daughter being first honor,maybe she got the talent :)from her mother

And all the best on your future application:):)

Pepe n Pilar
19th March 2009, 13:13
Goodluck on your application Sis Lea and
congratulations to your daughter!:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

nids123
19th March 2009, 14:24
goodluck for ur applications and congrats to ur doughter.

kimmi
19th March 2009, 15:02
Goodluck on ur visa application Sis Leah, soon u will be with Pareng Chris..and pls extend my congratulations and my love to ur clever daughter Leanne for being the top on their class..:)

MarBell379
19th March 2009, 15:35
Good luck, and congratulations to your daughter. You must feel great :)

paulgee
19th March 2009, 15:50
Goodluck on your application Sis. And congratulations to your daughter...
Shirley

misscarie
19th March 2009, 16:04
Congratulations to you and to ur daughter Lea.Didn't notice that u have a child already wala sa itsura :D

Goodluck on ur application , for sure that u will be one of the member who will post a successfull story :xxgrinning--00xx3:

God bless :)

Mrs Daddy
19th March 2009, 16:38
Goodluck lea and I`ll cross everything for you my finger ,my toes:D kidding aside.dont worry you will be fine:)

jencha8569
19th March 2009, 16:39
hi ate leah

good luck on ur application wishing you and chris a positive result:xxgrinning--00xx3: and congratulations for having a clever daughter which she inherited from you:D
keep us posted :)

JudyHon
19th March 2009, 20:37
Good Luck SIs & will pray for you.

Congrats to your daughter :)

joebloggs
19th March 2009, 20:51
yes all the best :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stop worrying, it will be :BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

LEAHnew
20th March 2009, 03:13
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:Thank you very much to everyone for your kind and good wishes:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I feel so grateful and blessed ........and now it's the time to decide what to wear:Erm::D for my appointment and my daughter's graduation on 26th, indeed very excited eh:D:icon_lol::cwm12::Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Leah:cwm38:

empott
20th March 2009, 04:45
:Erm: No feed back on walk ins? :bigcry:

Anyway, good luck to your application and may God bless you, Leah. Hope everything will go perfect. And congrats to smart Leanne. She did a very good job!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gracia143
20th March 2009, 18:59
Hi Sis Leah!

First, I would like to 'congratulate' you my good friend for bringing into this world a lovely and brilliant daughter. We will soon be celebrating Mother's Day in the UK so I guess this reply to your post will also serve as a commemoration for the said event, Happy Mother's Day in advance. I am proud of you being a Mom and for being a wonderful person that you are. We haven't met in person but the connection we have with each other is very special for me, I just hope that when you are already in the UK we'd still be able to find the time to 'chat' and talk about things that we both normally talk about when you're still there.

Secondly, I wish you the best of luck in your application. I want you to be strong and have all the perseverance that most us who were ahead of you had. I wish you all the very best in life and love and wish that one day we'd get to see each other in person. God bless you my friend!

Ann07
20th March 2009, 19:24
Goodluck to your application:) Wow, first honor mana sa nanay hehehehe:) congrats:D

charlwill
20th March 2009, 19:31
God bless to your application and congrats to your daughter.

scott&ligaya
20th March 2009, 19:35
congratulations to you and your daughter Leah. Everyone on here will be prayiing and hoping your application will be fine. I did not hear from your beloved by the way. I have time on my hands as Ligaya(plus small bump) and Joshua do not get back until mid april so I am happy to meet up with your fiance Chris.

well done to your daughter once again

Scott

LEAHnew
21st March 2009, 05:55
Hi Sis Leah!

First, I would like to 'congratulate' you my good friend for bringing into this world a lovely and brilliant daughter. .................... God bless you my friend!

:xxgrinning--00xx3:Thank you very much Grace for your lovely words,very touching:cwm38:It's my honour to be your friend and I'm looking forward meeting you soon and Sir Trev:xxgrinning--00xx3:
God Bless you too and goodluck to your career:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Goodluck to your application:) Wow, first honor mana sa nanay hehehehe:) congrats:D
:D Thanks Anne....and goodluck tou your 2nd baby:BouncyHappy::Hellooo::Hellooo:

God bless to your application and congrats to your daughter.

Thanks te chat:xxgrinning--00xx3:

congratulations to you and your daughter Leah. Everyone on here will be prayiing and hoping your application will be fine. I did not hear from your beloved by the way. I have time on my hands as Ligaya(plus small bump) and Joshua do not get back until mid april so I am happy to meet up with your fiance Chris.

well done to your daughter once again

Scott

Hi Manong Scott:D thank you so much. Chris is busy at the moment and he can't go out that much until i submitted the application:doh

Hope I'll join the gang in Brum. soon:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

cheers,
Leah

LEAHnew
21st March 2009, 06:05
:Erm: No feed back on walk ins? :bigcry:

Anyway, good luck to your application and may God bless you, Leah. Hope everything will go perfect. And congrats to smart Leanne. She did a very good job!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks manang Ems:xxgrinning--00xx3:

PAGING WALK IN APPLICANTS THIS MONTH please share your experience:Erm::Erm: no one hears:D

If I can't make it I'll just make the journey worth it:rolleyes: and go back again in my appointment time:doh

empott
21st March 2009, 14:50
Oh c'mon guys! Who applied this month? Who did walk-ins? Are there slots for walk-ins? Or is the agency busy? Share your experience pls?

Was that nagging? :icon_lol: