PDA

View Full Version : Research opportunity for Filipino nurses

Kukie
17th March 2009, 14:23
Hi everyone,

My name is Andrew and I am a fourth year medical student at Imperial College.

I am currently looking for participants in a research project regarding the work experiences of Filipino and Chinese nurses who are working in the UK’s private healthcare sector.

If you are interested or know of someone who may be interested, you could participate in research that will look to understand how the work experiences of Filipino and Chinese nurses differ in the workplace.

This will take place on 2 May 2009 (Saturday) at the Imperial College Business School, London.

There will be a one-hour group discussion.

All participants will be kept anonymous.

Travel reimbursements (up to £5) and a complimentary meal will be provided.

For more information, please contact me:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you,

Andrew

aromulus
17th March 2009, 20:02
4 years of medical studies of some sort, and can't read or understand the T&C of this site.....:doh

No links allowed for newbies... :NoNo:

I am of two minds about this thread as it smells of scammy spam..... :Erm:

Kukie
18th March 2009, 15:13
Sorry for not complying with the terms and conditions.

This is most certainly not a scam.

We are trying to voice the opinions of Chinese and Filipino nurses so that their employers can improve integration within the workplace.

We have not had much success going through hospitals so we were hoping we would be able to reach nurses who wish to have their voices heard through this site.

We are willing to comply with any rules, terms and conditions. We had no intention to offend you but we are not familiar with commmunicating on forums.

If you wish to validate our claims, you can contact our supervisor at Imperial College. Please let us know if you wish to do so. We may also send you our research protocol on request.

Thank you,

Andrew