PDA

View Full Version : getting ready

eljean
27th September 2006, 18:29
to everyone here!this is my second thread in this forum i was that one who got a younger british fiance and now we are now on our way getting ready to apply for fiancee visa. b4 he came in davao to visit me for the second time...he brought all the neccessarry documents needed. it help us a lot in knowing this forum, we got a lot of information in regards to application....actually im on the half sorting out the documents...i am so bothered of to many things..i hope this things works for us...just few question still do i have to photocopy also the letters ,receipts, all the evidences of relationship? and also about his documents should it be all authenticated from uk?how will i know if it was authenticated?im checking in all of his documents i have a doubt...anybody there help me please....:Help1:

KeithD
27th September 2006, 19:11
Echo!!!

andypaul
27th September 2006, 19:33
to everyone here!this is my second thread in this forum i was that one who got a younger british fiance and now we are now on our way getting ready to apply for fiancee visa. b4 he came in davao to visit me for the second time...he brought all the neccessarry documents needed. it help us a lot in knowing this forum, we got a lot of information in regards to application....actually im on the half sorting out the documents...i am so bothered of to many things..i hope this things works for us...just few question still do i have to photocopy also the letters ,receipts, all the evidences of relationship? and also about his documents should it be all authenticated from uk?how will i know if it was authenticated?im checking in all of his documents i have a doubt...anybody there help me please....:Help1:

What documents do you have there.

Some they say to get authenticated such as your fiancees passport as more than likely you will only have a photocopy of it to hand in. Your husband would get a solictor to stamp and sign the copies to say they are geniune.

You do not need geniune documents (ie not copies) authenicated normally and you don't need photos etc normally autenicated.

I hope thats of some help.

if you list the documents you have im sure people on this site can help you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

With regards to the photocopying you do need to make sure you have copies of your evidence that you don't send (well we did this but others may have more recent advice) these things can get lost and it would be terrible to lose all your evidence with no backup due to it being lost in transit.

Also last year when we handed our paperwork in we were advised to hand in our application paperwork and everything we wanted returned (ie geniune documents) a seperate copy so they could file or whatever at the embassy, and then they return the geniune documents to us.

scotsfiancee
27th September 2006, 23:54
Read the UKVACS (http://www.ukvacs.net)site

IMPORTANT:

YOU MUST SUBMIT ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS WITH ONE SET OF PHOTOCOPIES YOUR ORIGINALS WILL BE RETURNED AFTER THE FINAL DECISION HAS BEEN MADE BY AN ENTRY CLEARANCE OFFICER.

e.g If you have loads of (supporting) documents you will separate the ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS TO PHOTOCOPIED DOCUMENTS so you will send them 2 Long brown envelopes and put captions on it.

eljean
28th September 2006, 04:40
i have his birth certificate, scanned copy of his drivers license,his banks statements,his wages slip both covering within 6 months period, proof of work, P60,property declaration of his parents property as we intend to live with his parents letter of consent from them as our accomodation, letter of support, planes tickets , full copy of his passports all photocopied hmmmm...i hope he get the right docu: thank you very much for giving me a hint in a bit to do about it,very much appreciated...ill keep in reading more info in here to get it right....thank you guys...:)

scotsfiancee
28th September 2006, 07:19
Your welcome.. All infos are here..just use the search function :xxgrinning--00xx3:

eljean
28th September 2006, 10:42
how bout the letter of support from ur partner like should it be hand written or type written.....and being signed......:Help1:

KeithD
28th September 2006, 10:44
Doesn't matter, as long as they can read it. Letters from employers, family members, friends, etc can also help, anything to verify you're not a suicidal mass murder.......unlike the CFO will say your boyfriend is likey to be :NoNo:

scotsfiancee
28th September 2006, 10:44
Type written will be the best. What's the use of computers by then? :)

scotsfiancee
28th September 2006, 10:47
.unlike the CFO will say your boyfriend is likey to be :NoNo:

You just mentioned that Keith, they will keep on asking you how's your bf :icon_lol:

KeithD
28th September 2006, 10:58
You just mentioned that Keith, they will keep on asking you how's your bf :icon_lol:

I wouldn't know, I can't see him he's under the table between my legs at the moment :yikes:

scotsfiancee
28th September 2006, 11:00
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: not for now

eljean
30th September 2006, 12:04
i know...they will be more likey about my boyfriend for his to young i think the youngest of all in here...the oldest maybe around 50 plus and my boyfren is just 19 years old...well he will be 20 this nov 06 as far as what i have understand about the visa i found out that he is just like anybody else here taking chances no matter what the age is...as you all keep talking how much you did and how far you have gone through just to be with your love ones b4 its the same for him....luckily i got younger,handsome and very responsible i never thought i could found someone good young man....i have faith in him and this love of us...and i feel a bit bad if i hear something being said to him or put his dignity down...i wish everybody thinks in way that before you become old you been younger once in your life...and everyone should give fair chances at all legal age....have a nice day ahead all of you guys in here....keep you wife happy....:D p.s love is always blind....lol

scotsfiancee
30th September 2006, 12:37
It doesn't matter Eljean, as long as you have an evidence to prove that you have a genuine relationship.... you will have your visa soon :xxgrinning--00xx3: Just follow all the steps and everything will be fine. Wish you all the best with him and a happy life!!! Welcome to UK :Jump:

misscarie
30th September 2006, 13:21
It doesn't matter Eljean, as long as you have an evidence to prove that you have a genuine relationship.... you will have your visa soon :xxgrinning--00xx3: Just follow all the steps and everything will be fine. Wish you all the best with him and a happy life!!! Welcome to UK :Jump:

hey scotsfiancee...i thought you are busy w/ your fiancee ha :Erm: anyway,i cme up from typhoon :NoNo: no connection at home..back to ic again.take care :Hellooo:

KeithD
30th September 2006, 13:23
We only get Typhoo in the UK.

eljean
30th September 2006, 18:45
thanks scotsss thats more likely to be....lol anyway....thanks for welcoming me in here....love to hear more of your advices here.....cheers....:BouncyHappy: