PDA

View Full Version : Special Lady Wanted... Weston Super Mare...

irobot
10th March 2009, 01:54
ANY ONE HERE ?? in the Weston Super Mare Area of the West Country UK know of a nice single Genuine Filipino Lady aged about between 35 to 45 years old.( Over 5 foot tall, Please ). As I am looking for a girl friend / soul mate for a serious relationship leading to marriage.I am willing to travel for the right person, but I feel there must be one special Lady here some where just on my door step who wants to turn a man into a husband... If so Please Contact me and ask for more details....Phil

Mrs Daddy
10th March 2009, 19:11
hallo there and welcome here:)

aromulus
10th March 2009, 19:23
.I am willing to travel for the right person,

How far.......???:Erm:

Welcome btw....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

irobot
10th March 2009, 23:25
REF:I am willing to travel for the right person,
How far.......???

I am willing to travel... FAR ENOUGH TO BE able to hold my true love in my arms...and whisper I love you... is that far enough ??

I have gone Far enough to go to the Philippines twice one never even turned up ??.... the other well...that`s another How Far Story....

also p.s. nice to meet you....aromulus

Jay&Zobel
11th March 2009, 00:47
Hi Irobot! Welcome...

I so wanted to ask this to Brits... Why a Filipina? :cwm38:

All others can answer too... Just out of curiousity.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

nids123
11th March 2009, 00:58
hi irobot welcome and goodluck to ur search

irobot
11th March 2009, 02:09
HI THERE Jay&Zobel from Swindon....

REF :- Hi Irobot! Welcome...
I so wanted to ask this to Brits... Why a Filipina?
All others can answer too... Just out of curiosity

Irobot :-... I will try to answer this one.... in one word "Values"..... being an old Robot ones options are limited as English partners and once you have travelled like me to Thailand and the Philippines where you can see and feel and open your heart to your culture the way you would share your last bowl of rice makes me feel ashamed as by nature we do not realise what we have but can not see.Health is Wealth but do we see it nope.... money is wealth here in the fast lane regardless.
But a Filipina Lady means to me Some one who Radiates Pure Love And Affection bottom line Just basic perfect family Values, a Soul Mate, a Teacher a Mother and a Secret Lover.... smiles.... phil....Hope this answer is ok for you..

aromulus
11th March 2009, 08:59
REF:
I have gone Far enough to go to the Philippines twice one never even turned up ??.... the other well...that`s another How Far Story....

Sorry to hear that. :NoNo:

To my knowledge this is the first time I hear of a Pinay not turning up. :Erm:
They are usually very late, and i mean very, late. :doh
But not turning up at all is very strange:Erm:

Unless you were the victim of a scam.:omg:

I am sure that with the help of some members you will be introduced to some decent ladies.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good luck

irobot
12th March 2009, 00:41
Hi there Aromulus,
Scam...Ummmm YEAH... well no Robot Like A Old Robot I suppose... Regardless of Scam I still enjoyed my long haul adventure and this old Robot hopes to have many adventures to come....It would be nice to be introduced to a UK based Genuine Lady which was the reason I joined this Forum on the off chance some one may know of one or perhaps one who may be on here now.....Phil..

cjmitch10
24th March 2009, 11:23
hello you can skype me catz_mitzeyez

irobot
24th March 2009, 22:51
Irobot..." Sunny Different From The Rest..."

Hi There cjmitch10.... Irobot does not have skype at this time....Phil...