PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Pregnant Ladies 09!

Jay&Zobel
8th March 2009, 21:55
:luv13::luv13:When is your baby due? or when did you have your baby (2009 only pls)

Think making a poll will be a great thing... :D:D:D:D (to see what's the most popular month of conceiving/delivery) lol... :Erm::Erm::Erm: :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

just being silly lol

misscarie
8th March 2009, 22:08
Hiya Zobel :D

i will be due on May :Rasp:

still conceiving lol

Jay&Zobel
8th March 2009, 22:15
Lol...

April is leading! Spring!!! lol

misscarie
8th March 2009, 22:23
Lol...

April is leading! Spring!!! lol

Beginning of May , think spring din :Erm:

KeithD
9th March 2009, 01:31
I think all pregnant women should remain indoors until they drop....in fact....they should not be seen outside again until the kid is 18 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scott&ligaya
9th March 2009, 10:30
September/October should be popular... remember our xmas present guys!!!!

Jay&Zobel
9th March 2009, 11:59
:D
Beginning of May , think spring din :Erm:

oo spring! lol

Jay&Zobel
9th March 2009, 12:01
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
September/October should be popular... remember our xmas present guys!!!!

hehehe... your Santa's Little Helper... awwww... isnt this exciting?

Alan
9th March 2009, 14:54
Searched high and low for a stork round here!! No luck!!:Erm:

Al.:)

KeithD
9th March 2009, 21:58
Searched high and low for a stork round here!! No luck!!:Erm:

Al.:)
Have you tried butter? :rolleyes:

thejarvs
9th March 2009, 23:06
ok 'storks' bringing babies and 'butter' being a alternative for margarine has been interesting to explain to Mrsjarv lol

*ducks the incoming slap*

honeybunny
9th March 2009, 23:11
present

due on OCTOBER........

bhabes79
10th March 2009, 08:23
i will due on may ...but with cs cnt wait to see my little angel:BouncyHappy:

misscarie
10th March 2009, 13:55

Hiya Bhabes :Hellooo:

we are due on same month :xxgrinning--00xx3: but i hope not cs :D

can i know if it is a boy or a girl ?

Jay&Zobel
11th March 2009, 00:07
Chryss & Pia so NEAR!!!...

COngratulations to all future Mums & Dads!!! Exciting right?

You all know what you having (after the 20 week scan)? Boy or Girl? Exciting! You all taking prenatal classes?

Piamed
11th March 2009, 10:32

You all know what you having (after the 20 week scan)? Boy or Girl? Exciting! You all taking prenatal classes?

Hi amiga, it's a mazing really. I'm not sure when Chryss is due but Pia is now 35.5 weeks and due April 14 although she could be due 4 days earlier, as we know exactly when she conceived. We are expecting a girl. We have been to 2 antenatal clasees and will be having an Active Birth class tommorrow evening.

adam&chryss
11th March 2009, 10:36

yeah, can't wait.. tomorrow i have my hospital appointment and might have my last scan too. i'm having a boy.
wish me luck coz quite nervous for i'll be having a natural birth... hope won't be so painful :NoNo:

adam&chryss
11th March 2009, 10:38
Hi amiga, it's a mazing really. I'm not sure when Chryss is due but Pia is now 35.5 weeks and due April 14 although she could be due 4 days earlier, as we know exactly when she conceived. We are expecting a girl. We have been to 2 antenatal clasees and will be having an Active Birth class tommorrow evening.

Due on 20th of April just a week after Pia. Goodluck to both of us! :BouncyHappy:
my husband is really excited and on Sunday we will do our shopping for maternity bag.

Ann07
11th March 2009, 12:09
WOW:D many expectant mum:D
Dont worry CHryss you will be alright:xxgrinning--00xx3:

My baby is due on JUne 13 ( summer baby:icon_lol::icon_lol:)

Goodlauck to all of us:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

vrn
11th March 2009, 12:20
I think all pregnant women should remain indoors until they drop....in fact....they should not be seen outside again until the kid is 18 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

you're mean boss...:icon_lol:

I gave birth september last year...and actually, my tummy has grown so big, my weight has increased from 46 kg to 64kg:bigcry: I didn't want to go out really, because I look funny:D anyway it worth it... I have a very very beautiful and healthy baby...:BouncyHappy::woohoo:

scott&ligaya
11th March 2009, 13:05
Heh Vrn,
do not be hard on yourself, just tell yourself that your husband has got 35% extra beautiful filipina asawa for free!!!!:cwm12::cwm12:

Piamed
11th March 2009, 18:16
Due on 20th of April just a week after Pia. Goodluck to both of us! :BouncyHappy:
my husband is really excited and on Sunday we will do our shopping for maternity bag.Pia was putting the final items in her bag today. Exciting times. God bless all expectant mothers as their due dates aprroach.

WOW:D many expectant mum:D
Dont worry CHryss you will be alright:xxgrinning--00xx3:

My baby is due on JUne 13 ( summer baby:icon_lol::icon_lol:)

Goodlauck to all of us:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:I'm a June baby too:) 20th.

you're mean boss...:icon_lol:

I gave birth september last year...and actually, my tummy has grown so big, my weight has increased from 46 kg to 64kg:bigcry: I didn't want to go out really, because I look funny:D anyway it worth it... I have a very very beautiful and healthy baby...:BouncyHappy::woohoo:Hee=he! Pia has grown to 65kg from 47kg. More to love.

yeah, can't wait.. tomorrow i have my hospital appointment and might have my last scan too. i'm having a boy.
wish me luck coz quite nervous for i'll be having a natural birth... hope won't be so painful :NoNo:I pray it wont be too painful. When the contractions come just kick your hubby; he won't mind. Don't tell Pia i suggested that though. :icon_lol:

Heh Vrn,
do not be hard on yourself, just tell yourself that your husband has got 35% extra beautiful filipina asawa for free!!!!:cwm12::cwm12:Exactly!

Jay&Zobel
13th March 2009, 00:15

next month na ako! hehe CS din ako...

We are expecting a girl. We have been to 2 antenatal clasees and will be having an Active Birth class tommorrow evening.

i will need to speak to our midwife, i really want to attend antenatal classes. According to Ann it really is helpful especially to new parents.

i'm having a boy.
wish me luck coz quite nervous for i'll be having a natural birth... hope won't be so painful :NoNo:

I am having a boy also... is he your 1st child?

LEAHnew
13th March 2009, 06:33
Goodluck to all Beautiful and SexyPreggy Mom:Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
I wish you all safe delivery and healthy baby:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
13th March 2009, 11:28
Thanks amiga!

benb
13th March 2009, 11:54
Looks like April is wining for now.
Best Wishes everyone.

Hot Tip for guys: Get your parents to help you do your baby chores. :D

Jay&Zobel
13th March 2009, 12:46
Looks like April is wining for now.
Best Wishes everyone.

Hot Tip for guys: Get your parents to help you do your baby chores. :D

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!

bhabes79
13th March 2009, 18:56
Hiya Bhabes :Hellooo:

we are due on same month :xxgrinning--00xx3: but i hope not cs :D

can i know if it is a boy or a girl ?
Hi misscarie,,we are same month ,,,mine is a girl,,what about u?

Ann07
13th March 2009, 19:08
Many baby girls this year:D

Amigo, i feel that my baby is late again:icon_lol: same as when i had James:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: So might fall in your bday hehehehehehe:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Piamed
13th March 2009, 19:28
Double celebration then! Yehey!!!! There are so many girls this year. We had our last Antenatal Class - Active Birth yesterday.

I have to go out and buy a body protecting suit to keep me safe during the delivery of our baby! :)

scott&ligaya
13th March 2009, 20:53
[I have to go out and buy a body protecting suit to keep me safe during the delivery of our baby! :)[/QUOTE]

hehehehe

when Ligaya was delivering Joshua it was me who needed the protection suit!!!!! (15 hours labour):CompBuster::CompBuster::CompBuster::CompBuster::xxmixed-smiley-017::xxmixed-smiley-017::NEW3::NEW3: plus I think she called me a lot of bad words, fortunately the Hong Kong staff and I did not understand

good luck with your birth Pia

Jay&Zobel
13th March 2009, 21:45
Who here experienced CS? How long did you have to stay at the hospital?

Cheers!

Piamed
14th March 2009, 11:21
[I have to go out and buy a body protecting suit to keep me safe during the delivery of our baby! :)

hehehehe

when Ligaya was delivering Joshua it was me who needed the protection suit!!!!! (15 hours labour):CompBuster::CompBuster::CompBuster::CompBuster::xxmixed-smiley-017::xxmixed-smiley-017::NEW3::NEW3: plus I think she called me a lot of bad words, fortunately the Hong Kong staff and I did not understand

good luck with your birth Pia[/QUOTE]
Hahahah! I can imagine! We will be going through our plan daily and how I can support her so that it might be a little easier during the birth. I'm also going to try to fit the car seat so that I really know how to do it properly.

Ann07
14th March 2009, 16:22
hehehehe

good luck with your birth Pia
Hahahah! I can imagine! We will be going through our plan daily and how I can support her so that it might be a little easier during the birth. I'm also going to try to fit the car seat so that I really know how to do it properly.[/QUOTE]

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
14th March 2009, 16:24

Pia is getting closer now hehehe, you might be right she might have it early all of my friends with baby girl here had thier baby early:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Goodluck to your antenatal classes its really great:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

PeterB
15th March 2009, 12:57

CS performed on Tuesday evening, released from hospital Friday morning - here in Phils.

Geraldine
15th March 2009, 13:25

Cheers!

Hi! Had CS a year ago and stayed in the hospital for 5days at least...takes longer to heal but to speed up recovery try to be mobile once you are confident enough to move around, its painful but it helps. I just hate the catether bec u need to carry this wee bag when you walk around :icon_lol: The midwives will ask you to shower in a few days and you need to take the plaster off, they will assists you anyway if you needed help. Easier to peel it off after leaving it wet with soap for a few minutes. It will be sore and looks horrible at first but will get better eventually. My friend suggested wearing an elastic waist band and it did help specially when you need to get up from bed or worst if you need to cough. It holds your tummy so it doesnt hurt that much. Use it until you feel comfortable without it. Im planning another CS when I give birth on May :Cuckoo:

Hope that enlightens you :)

PeterB
15th March 2009, 13:55
I just hate the catether bec u need to carry this wee bag when you walk around :icon_lol:

Ruby asked for the catheter to be removed after less than 24 hours, and she was up, out of bed. The following day she asked for the intravenous drip to be removed too.

The midwives will ask you to shower in a few days and you need to take the plaster off, they will assists you anyway if you needed help. Easier to peel it off after leaving it wet with soap for a few minutes. It will be sore and looks horrible at first but will get better eventually.

Ruby's plaster was changed before she left hospital, about 60 hours after the birth. The stitches were removed seven days after the birth, and the plaster replaced with a gauze bandage. The cut looks very neat and clean, and is only about three inches long. Sky's tummy still looks worse - the shriveled remnants of the umbilical are still attached.

My friend suggested wearing an elastic waist band and it did help specially when you need to get up from bed or worst if you need to cough. It holds your tummy so it doesnt hurt that much. Use it until you feel comfortable without it.

Yes, Ruby is still wearing a maternity binder, 12 days after the birth.

Jay&Zobel
15th March 2009, 16:55
Salamat po! I am scared now!

Jay&Zobel
19th March 2009, 14:17
Nids is pregnant! Congratulations!

scott&ligaya
25th March 2009, 15:09
Add Vanessa to the MARCH list,,, CONGRATULATIONS again to John and Vanessa:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

Jay&Zobel
25th March 2009, 15:18
dami preggies!!!

Piamed
25th March 2009, 16:30
Add Vanessa to the MARCH list,,, CONGRATULATIONS again to John and Vanessa:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

OO!! Hooray, hooray! I wonder what their secret weapon was!!! :D

Mrs.JMajor
25th March 2009, 18:35

Huh i thought it should be November,because it was when will be the due :):BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: dami ninong yan yipeee

ninong scott
ninong toks
ninong Iain
ninong keith
:icon_lol::icon_lol: :REDancedancer08:
dami pamasko yehey:REGamblMoney01HL1:

Jay&Zobel
3rd April 2009, 20:26
During my visit at the hospital yesterday, the Anaesthetist gave me these pretty useful links in preparation for what to expect during the delivery etc:

Pain Relief in Labour:
http://www.oaa-anaes.ac.uk/assets/_managed/editor/File/Info%20for%20Mothers/PR_leaflets/oaa_pain_labour_jan2008_3ed.pdf

Epidural Card:
http://www.oaa-anaes.ac.uk/assets/_managed/editor/File/Info%20for%20Mothers/EIC/2008_eic_english.pdf

CS Operation:
http://www.oaa-anaes.ac.uk/assets/_managed/editor/File/Info%20for%20Mothers/CS_leaflets/CS_english.pdf

I hope the above links will benefit you as well... Cheers

scott&ligaya
7th April 2009, 20:07
Go Zo, Go Zo, good luck and god bless

we want piccies as soon as possible

ingat

Scott

misscarie
7th April 2009, 22:55
have a safe delivery Zobel :) i will pray for you and ur baby.

God Bless You.

Piamed
8th April 2009, 03:55
God bless you and your family today Zobel. Loking forward to your baby pics.

kimmi
8th April 2009, 09:48
Praying for ur safe delivery Zobel..show us the pix of ur junior soon..:)

Ann07
8th April 2009, 12:50
Goodluck ZObel:) Hope everything went fine for u and the baby i pray for that.

Hope you got my text.:D