PDA

View Full Version : It's a Global Problem

KeithD
8th March 2009, 04:00
As I keep saying....It :furious3: isn't Mr Brown! :doh

And even the Beeb prove it now http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7893317.stm Just a handful of countires in the poo compared with the number of countries in the world.

kimmi
8th March 2009, 04:02
:omg::omg::bigcry::bigcry::Brick::Brick::CompBuster::bigcry:

keithAngel
8th March 2009, 12:35
As I keep saying....
Brown! :doh

poo .

Ahh

somebody
8th March 2009, 13:43
They are comparing the marshall plan when you could buy a house for couple of hundred pounds in the UK.

Quite a few countries like singapore, japan plus many others which have major stimulus projects going on spending billions. Seems they forgot to mentione them. Many other countries are not providing the capital themselves. Like eastern european countries looking around at the IMF,russia and the Eu just a few days ok to help them with rescue packages.Look how both China and Japan have been throwing billions to various asian countries to prop them up over the last couple of years.
South africa is suffering as are even the middle east oill nations who have issues with food inflation and a huge drop of in tourists among other issues.

Also China and India have big big worries as do Brazil (latin america in general is suffering but we rarely here much from there).

We in the UK are a year or so behind the us with this it seems lots of propety issues are starting to hit India and China's business world's (of course for most of their populations they never noticed apart from being evicted:NoNo:

Plenty of NRI (Non resident Indians) suffering like the phills abroad are, this is storing up problems for the future. Still big question marks about China but should pull though, but how low can they push wages/costs before people have enough? What will happen poltics wise now the big sell to the world adventure has gone very very sour?

Eastern european banks are on the verge of collapse, as are many of the nations.

The IMF is being ignored by many countries as countries look inward or to there local organsations. The asian nations in particular I belive dont want much to do with the IMF after 97. Starting there own version.

Many of the countries which think they are ok are going to start suffering as they find all that do gooder aid from the west both state and from charties dries up to a degree. Meaning countries will either have to spend more on welfare or tackle various issues.

Lots of the developing countries are losing millions possibly billions in investments either promised or being pulled out. Compannies who provide offshoring are being messed around played off agaisnt one another to lower costs and taking hits as Western companies go bust who they have trouble clawing back what they are owned. As I have mentioned before I have seen the reemgence of call centres in the UK as wages, costs in general, avaiablity of highly qualified and skilled staff increases and the pound weakens.

This mess will go on for years.

Maybe a couple of countries created the baulk of the problem and the reason i hate it when Grodon Brown is people like him could of helped prevent it being such a bad problem if they had done there job.

It wasn't a global issue but it is becoming one, with people suffering who never even had the good times.