PDA

View Full Version : Who qualify for the £190 Health in Pregnancy Grant?

Ann07
7th March 2009, 21:26
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/BenefitsTaxCreditsAndOtherSupport/Expectingorbringingupchildren/HealthinPregnancyGrant/DG_173519

That will clear the minds of the preggy here:doh So if you are holding FLR as i understtod you are not qualified to claim it:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:

kimmi
8th March 2009, 04:28
thanks for clarifying it sis ANN..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
8th March 2009, 11:31
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/BenefitsTaxCreditsAndOtherSupport/Expectingorbringingupchildren/HealthinPregnancyGrant/DG_173519

That will clear the minds of the preggy here:doh So if you are holding FLR as i understtod you are not qualified to claim it:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:

If you are subject to immigration control you might still qualify for the Grant as long as one of the following applies:

* you are a family member of someone who is from the UK or another EEA country
* someone is sponsoring your stay in the UK

aromulus
8th March 2009, 11:51
Who qualify for the £190 Health in Pregnancy Grant?

Not me...........:bigcry:

joebloggs
8th March 2009, 12:34
Who qualify for the £190 Health in Pregnancy Grant?

Not me...........:bigcry:

maybe you can apply for this grant dom

http://www.capegateway.gov.za/eng/directories/services/11586/47491

:xxparty-smiley-004:

adam&chryss
8th March 2009, 19:14
If you are subject to immigration control you might still qualify for the Grant as long as one of the following applies:

* you are a family member of someone who is from the UK or another EEA country
* someone is sponsoring your stay in the UK

so i might still get the grant then... hmnn.. i'm really hoping so :rolleyes:

Ann07
8th March 2009, 20:13
so i might still get the grant then... hmnn.. i'm really hoping so :rolleyes:

I hope so chryss. they are really confusing, let just wait for the result when we send the form:doh

Jay&Zobel
8th March 2009, 20:44
we shall see...
coz, it is indeed very helpful if we are all qualified... will be such a great help buying baby stuff

adam&chryss
8th March 2009, 21:49
I hope so chryss. they are really confusing, let just wait for the result when we send the form:doh

we shall see...
coz, it is indeed very helpful if we are all qualified... will be such a great help buying baby stuff

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

scott&ligaya
24th July 2009, 18:15
my honey just heard about this with her midwife but as she is on Spouse visa ie subject to immigration control she cannot claim., gggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, would have been nice little extra. By the way should she be claiming free prescriptions?

scott&ligaya
24th July 2009, 18:18
As my honey new 29 weeks is subject to immigration control and no recourse to public funds she will not qualify grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhh nice little extra. What about prescriptions should she be getting those free?

LadyJ
24th July 2009, 18:18
thanks for clarifying it sis ANN..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

You pregnant Kimmi?:Erm:

Ann07
24th July 2009, 18:22
As my honey new 29 weeks is subject to immigration control and no recourse to public funds she will not qualify grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhh nice little extra. What about prescriptions should she be getting those free?

Hi Scott

Ligaya can claim it. Let her ask for a form from her midwife. Ive got 2 friends on their flr visa they were able to claim it.

Goodluck :)

Tawi2
24th July 2009, 18:24
190 quid?Cor,wish I was buntis :Erm:

Ann07
24th July 2009, 18:25

Aye, she is also qualify for free prescriptions. For her next appointment or phone the maternity unit if you could get a form for NHS Prescription CHarge Certificate in that way she can get free prescription once she gets the card which is valid for nearly 2 years. And dont forget the dentist free treatment:D.

Ann07
24th July 2009, 18:26
190 quid?Cor,wish I was buntis :Erm:

Yes Tawi hehehe 190 quid:D Mine's all gone now:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Hmm i thought you are bayot...pero bayot dili man mabuntis ha ha ha

joebloggs
24th July 2009, 18:35

i don't think they are classed as public funds.

Pregnant women and those who have had a baby in the last 12 months get free:

* NHS prescriptions - but only if you have a valid Maternity Exemption Certificate
* NHS dental treatment if, when you are accepted for a course of treatment, you are pregnant or have had a baby in the previous 12 months.

who told you, you cannot claim them ?

LadyJ
24th July 2009, 20:09
i don't think they are classed as public funds.

Pregnant women and those who have had a baby in the last 12 months get free:

* NHS prescriptions - but only if you have a valid Maternity Exemption Certificate
* NHS dental treatment if, when you are accepted for a course of treatment, you are pregnant or have had a baby in the previous 12 months.

who told you, you cannot claim them ?

Daddy's always knows best:icon_lol: