PDA

View Full Version : now what?

Piamed
6th March 2009, 13:43
A Manchester based psychiatrist has provided the world with its funniest joke, according to scientists. The joke was provided to the LaughLab experiment, conducted by a team at the University of Hertfordshire.

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

Pepe n Pilar
6th March 2009, 15:13
That's funny:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::icon_lol::icon_lol::cwm12:

Sconnie
6th March 2009, 18:39
ha ha ha very funny

kimmi
7th March 2009, 03:10
ha ha ha ha he he he he..:)

joebloggs
7th March 2009, 06:27
A Manchester based psychiatrist

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

i have to correct you toks, this version is even funnier :icon_lol:

Two scouser hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The scouser operator says: "Calm down,Calm down I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

alicat
7th March 2009, 11:26
that's funny!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

somebody
7th March 2009, 11:40

Two scouser hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The scouser operator says: "Calm down,Calm down I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?

Funiest joke ever:Erm: Think the guy needs to get out of his uni office:D

Surely it should be

Two hunters (a scouse and a manc) are out in the woods when the manc one collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed (is it saturday night in picadilly?). The Scouser nicks the mancs phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: "A manc is dead! What can I do?" The scouser operator says: "Calm down,Calm down I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what

Meanwhile a Londoner continues to sit on a park bench pretending not to notice while reading a newspaper as its two people from up north.

joebloggs
7th March 2009, 12:19
:NoNo:

you should go back to sleeping in your tent on the streets of london, and starting begging again, so you got enough money to come back online at the internet cafe :D

somebody
7th March 2009, 13:16
:NoNo:

you should go back to sleeping in your tent on the streets of london, and starting begging again, so you got enough money to come back online at the internet cafe :D

A tent how would i get the tent pegs in to the concrete no mud roads down here in the south:D

Piamed
7th March 2009, 19:29
Funiest joke ever:Erm: Think the guy needs to get out of his uni office:D

Surely it should be

Two hunters (a scouse and a manc) are out in the woods when the manc one collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed (is it saturday night in picadilly?). The Scouser nicks the mancs phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: "A manc is dead! What can I do?" The scouser operator says: "Calm down,Calm down I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what

Meanwhile a Londoner continues to sit on a park bench pretending not to notice while reading a newspaper as its two people from up north.

I love both of these versions but perhaps it could be improved further:

A bloke and a blond Essex girl meet in a bar for the first time and shortly afterwards decide to go hunting out on Hackney Marshes, when they begin to feel amorous. Just before they get carried away, the blond Essex girl remembers they should use protection, so they head to the bus shelter. :)Shortly after they arrive there the bloke collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed.

The blond Essex girl whips out her phone and calls the emergency services. She shrieks, "my friend is dead. What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence as the blond Essex girl put's her chips down, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the blond Essex girl says: "OK, now what?

somebody
7th March 2009, 19:35
I love both of these versions but perhaps it could be improved further:

A bloke and a blond Essex girl meet in a bar for the first time and shortly afterwards decide to go hunting out on Hackney Marshes, when they begin to feel amorous. Just before they get carried away, the blond Essex girl remembers they should use protection, so they head to the bus shelter. :)Shortly after they arrive there the bloke collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed.

The blond Essex girl whips out her phone and calls the emergency services. She shrieks, "my friend is dead. What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence as the blond Essex girl put's her chips down, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the blond Essex girl says: "OK, now what?

I like:icon_lol: but cant belive she would put the chips down:omg:

I wonder if there is a phill version, our good friends from phill might tell?

Sconnie
7th March 2009, 22:50
2 ladyboys from Cebu ....................

nigel
8th March 2009, 21:48
:icon_lol::Rasp::icon_lol::cwm12::BouncyHappy::cwm12: