PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Boss and moderators

Ann07
5th March 2009, 13:49
Thanks for letting me post about my brother's death:) Boss and Moderators.

Knowing that many of the members here are praying for us esp for my brother is the best healing for my family.

I was back to work after 6 weeks holiday this week. My boss didnt expect me to comeback as he said you can take off sick, so nice of him. But i prefer to work. I gave him my maternity leave letter and certificate so officially I will start my maternity leave on April 6. I plan to take 1 year leave this time:Erm:

Thats a little update guys i just keep myself busy plus had my ilr posted this week too. so fingers crossed:doh what a week for me . Im glad its over:doh

Again thanks po sa lahat.

Ann

Piamed
5th March 2009, 13:50
Good luck with the ILR application amiga. You and your family are certainly in our thoughts and prayers.

Ann07
5th March 2009, 13:56
Good luck with the ILR application amiga. You and your family are certainly in our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks Amigo:) I really appreciate that. How's Pia getting on? When I was on 35 weeks with our wee boy I was fed up already for the waiting game:D:doh
Hope she is doing well.

Regards to Pia.
GBU both

Ann

Piamed
5th March 2009, 14:03
Thanks Amigo:) I really appreciate that. How's Pia getting on? When I was on 35 weeks with our wee boy I was fed up already for the waiting game:D:doh
Hope she is doing well.

Regards to Pia.
GBU both

Ann

Hi amiga. Actually she is doing well. Does not seem to be particularly anxious or anything yet. It's me that can't sleep at night; i'm always thinking of things, planning, etc. My mind is so alert. ;-) I wake up a couple of times each night and then struggle to get back to sleep.

I'm also stressed as I am trying to avoid travelling so much at the moment which is getting more difficult with the current work pressures. It would be ok if my customers were in the UK but they are all spread out globally.

I'm just praying that the fat cats in the US will not lean on me too heavily to get out there until after the baby is born by which time I will be back up to where I belong in terms of my business acivities. I did over 250 flights last year but have only had about 12 this year so far :NoNo:

Ann07
5th March 2009, 14:14
Hi amiga. Actually she is doing well. Does not seem to be particularly anxious or anything yet. It's me that can't sleep at night ;-) I wake up a couple of times and struggle to get back to sleep.

I'm also stressed as I am trying to avoid travelling so much at the moment which is getting more difficult with the current work pressures. It would be ok if my customers were in the UK but they are all spread out globally.

I'm just praying that the fat cats in the US will not lean on me too heavily to get out there until after the baby is born by which time I will be back up to where I belong in terms of my business acivities. I did over 250 flights last year but have only had about 12 this year so far :NoNo:

I think ts really difficult for the husband. Robert was like that too Amigo, so I feel so sorry for him esp if he has to get up 5 in the morning. I suggested to let him sleep in the spare bedrrom at that time. But now still he is like that , he is used to it now:icon_lol::icon_lol: he said he never had a nice sleep since i was pregnant:doh:Erm::icon_lol:

Pia is really brave coz u are travelling. I know just stay calm Amigo. You will be delighted to see your little angel soon more stress but in a good way:D

Ingat kau both

ANN

scott&ligaya
5th March 2009, 14:55
Hi Ann07, nice to see you are coping, I had a question for you. I noticed the surname Bernal, where in the Phils are you from as we have a good friend with this surname. I don`t know if this is common name or not.

Scott

ps

Ligaya is now nearly 8 weeks and Joshua is learning to kiss her tummy for me

Mrs Daddy
5th March 2009, 15:58
all for the best ann:) goodluck!

Ann07
5th March 2009, 16:08
Hi Ann07, nice to see you are coping, I had a question for you. I noticed the surname Bernal, where in the Phils are you from as we have a good friend with this surname. I don`t know if this is common name or not.

Scott

ps

Ligaya is now nearly 8 weeks and Joshua is learning to kiss her tummy for me

Hi Scott,

My father is originally from Misamis Mindanao but we were brought up in Cebu. There are many Bernal as well in the north, when i was teaching In St Paul Makati I have a co teacher who has a Bernal surname she is Ilocana/ pangalatok:D

Is Ligaya from Pangasinan? coz that workmate of mine i think she is from Pangasinan.

So cutee of Little Joshua:) I think he is just a month older than our wee boy. James will turn one this 20:)

Cheers

Ann

Ann07
5th March 2009, 16:10
all for the best ann:) goodluck!

Thanks dear:)

scott&ligaya
5th March 2009, 16:11
yes one of best friends from Hong Kong is named Bernadette Bernal, she is now married to an American guy, we matchmaked them and also went over to their wedding in Texas. She is from Baguio and yes is Illocano like Ligaya.

joebloggs
5th March 2009, 19:12
I did over 250 flights last year but have only had about 12 this year so far :NoNo:

did you get any air miles :D

Piamed
5th March 2009, 19:46
did you get any air miles :D
I certainly did:xxgrinning--00xx3: Pia and I are travelling 1st Class to da Phils on KLM in August. They had a special offer on frequent flyer miles :REDancedancer08: It will be great as we plan on taking a lot of things with us and the luggage allowance will be fantastic; we even have a mosquito proof cot we will be taking along for the baby.

We've enough miles left over for us all to travel to da phils on 2 further occasions. We should have had more but I've not travelled so much this year so far. Unfortunately, that must change after the baby is born but I will still try to keep actual nights away to a minimum and just do day trips. The funny thing is even when I travel, I still spend more time with Pia than the average 'hubby' (sorry for using that word :)) as when I'm around I work from home.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
5th March 2009, 20:26
l, I still spend more time with Pia than the average 'hubby' (sorry for using that word :)) as when I'm around I work from home.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Im pleased knowing that pia is doing great,miss her na :)

and Ann,we are always here for you,all the best (hugs)

Ann07
5th March 2009, 20:32

Thanks po.

I didnt realize tomm is ur hubby :) anyway welcome po sa uk:)

Piamed
6th March 2009, 13:48

I do hope we can all meet up again soon! How are you enjoying it here?

tiN
6th March 2009, 16:27
Thanks for letting me post about my brother's death:) Boss and Moderators.

Knowing that many of the members here are praying for us esp for my brother is the best healing for my family.

I was back to work after 6 weeks holiday this week. My boss didnt expect me to comeback as he said you can take off sick, so nice of him. But i prefer to work. I gave him my maternity leave letter and certificate so officially I will start my maternity leave on April 6. I plan to take 1 year leave this time:Erm:

Thats a little update guys i just keep myself busy plus had my ilr posted this week too. so fingers crossed:doh what a week for me . Im glad its over:doh

Again thanks po sa lahat.

Ann

Hi sis,

How are you po? Goodluck in your ILR application, I applied for mine 4 weeks ago. :doh:doh

Hope ur ok.

TC, regards.:)

Ann07
6th March 2009, 16:38
Hi sis,

How are you po? Goodluck in your ILR application, I applied for mine 4 weeks ago. :doh:doh

Hope ur ok.

TC, regards.:)

Im good now sis, thanks.
I started counting now too, waiting game :Erm:

I sent more than they asked for in the forms,when the postlady weight my folders its nearly 2 kilos:doh:doh:doh:doh Gladly I was able to get a letter from my boss before i posted it.

How u feeling now?

TC always

Mrs.JMajor
6th March 2009, 16:45
I do hope we can all meet up again soon! How are you enjoying it here?

done with all the colds and runny nose now,tom said" wow youre so quick to settle yourself" :) we just arrived going round round again,i just told him " hubby we are wasting too much gasoline" :icon_lol: he just said he dont care:rolleyes:

Ann07
6th March 2009, 18:56
I received a news in the house my younger sister give birth to a healthy baby girl . More than 9 pounds:doh she is a bit taller than me:doh:omg:. Its really strange the same day last week when my younger brother died. :doh Circle of life.

tiN
7th March 2009, 00:08
Im good now sis, thanks.
I started counting now too, waiting game :Erm:

I sent more than they asked for in the forms,when the postlady weight my folders its nearly 2 kilos:doh:doh:doh:doh Gladly I was able to get a letter from my boss before i posted it.

How u feeling now?

TC always

Im doing fine and coping after whats gone on:)

Im just keeping myself busy because im not working now, as my friend call me i am a "lady of leisure" at this moment in time:Hellooo::Hellooo:

And enjoying loads of cuddles from Paul:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

Give my hug to ur wee boy..

and take care:):)