PDA

View Full Version : My labour experienced

marylen
2nd March 2009, 21:00
here me go...busy busy busy doubled as before...life changed since got my lil tiny one, was such a long journey before i have him finally. I never thought its gonna be this tough..well as you know being a first time mom you cant do think of any pain other than how excited and happy you are., you never do mind what it is until you able to feel it in real.

Time dated Jan 30, 2009 at exactly 7:11pm Friday were my son born at Aberdeen Maternity Hospital, weighing 6.8lbs. I had a well pregnancy all through out the nine months, everything went out smooth as we all expected only until the day when the big day came which everything changed out dramatically. Yeah although I am aware of all the consequences happen as I’ve learned it from some friends, families that labour is not that kind of easy job but still some wishes back off on my mind that hopefully I may be one of the lucky ones that never do feel such pain which I believe things happen differently, maybe you will say I am not fortunate enough to feel so. Unluckily yea, it was such a traumatic times of my life were I do experienced a lot of pain before I reach him freely into my arms, there were even times now that I do hate to think of how badly it was but more importantly I able to managed it to the best of my ability no matter how painful things are. I do have had a week of labour before I reach to the final peak, badly enough, contractions hit me so real bad. The worst part of being a first time mom is you’ll never know or have any idea what those things involve in so at least for you to prepare more , the only thing I know is I am desperate enough to give birth at any minute just to give end as am dying to fight the labour pain. I gave birth through caesarean section, it was not the plan though, I just suppose to have a normal birth they just decided me to have one coz my dilation was acting real slow but I am so glad that at last they made up their mind to have me those instead coz I could no longer take the pain no more, a week of trial labour is already enough to know things better exactly but more than that I don’t know if I still have the patience to keep things going, I couldn’t express the real pain I felt, no words can explain, I tried many pain reliever but still it didn’t work out good for me, it only lasted for several hours , it didn’t help much until I decided and asked to give me the stronger pain reliever that could totally numb my whole body. Yea, it was the epidural who helps me a lot . I felt so much at ease after then, no more contractions pain I felt, I just waited until my wee boy decided to come out ………and yes….there he is I finally have him at the very long last.

Mrs Daddy
2nd March 2009, 21:25
Oh dear I envy you for having a cute little angel.I wanted one but am scared for the pain it causes me:bigcry: but hopefully am having one before I reach on my 30`s:Help1:

Florge
3rd March 2009, 07:43
a baby is always a blessing.. take care of the God's gift and treasure him as much as you can... i hope and pray God will grant me the privilege to be a mom too.. good luck to you and congratulations to you and your husband.

fhara
3rd March 2009, 10:36
congrats marylen....im happy for you and the pain is worth also when you see and hold ur litle angel...:)

adam&chryss
3rd March 2009, 13:46
again congrats marylen...
oh, how i wish i won't feel so much pain when i give birth to my second child. just less than 2 months now.. so excited at the same time nervous.

vrn
3rd March 2009, 15:00
Congratulations...me too I undergo a long labour when I gave birth to my first baby boy, its horrible pain that I shouted a lot at the labour ward...such a shame:(

The good thing is that, the midwives who assisted me were so patient and helpful, I salute them a lot...of course my hubby was there too all throught out the birth...

Enjoy motherhood, it is such an enjoyable commitment.

girl england
3rd March 2009, 21:17
congrats marylen ur lil boy so guapo ako ng hulaton hehhehehe

Jay&Zobel
3rd March 2009, 22:01
COngratulations Marylen!

ermmm.. quick question... CS: they say that you cant see stitches anymore because as if they are being glued together? lol which is good they say, no more heavy scarring/ visible stitches...

ill have mine CS also before Easter... exciting yet scary...

CHRYSS,
Same same same! Congrats in advance! What a joy!

bornatbirth
3rd March 2009, 22:22
COngratulations Marylen!

ermmm.. quick question... CS: they say that you cant see stitches anymore because as if they are being glued together? lol which is good they say, no more heavy scarring/ visible stitches...

CHRYSS,

they use super glue :Erm: :icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
3rd March 2009, 23:22
they use super glue :Erm: :icon_lol:

hey, im asking a very serious question here lol... :Cuckoo::D

marylen
4th March 2009, 13:07
yea u could no longer seen then stitches as soon as it is properly healed...it dissolved later on ..anyway no problem....if i do have to choose once more back i do choose to have CS once more again.......what am scared about is when i undergo labour which i can't handle .....

Shayla
4th March 2009, 16:58
COngratulations Marylen!

CHRYSS,

Hello Ate Zobel,

Good luck to your big day :omg:..

It will be nice if you wont undergo any labor or pains though like what I had..:):):)

Anyway there's nothing to frighten for..CS is super duper good and when it comes to stitches it will heal so fast and it will be hidden then..

I wish you all the very best..You can make it easy for sure!..

GOD BLESS US ALL..

Ann07
5th March 2009, 18:26
Hi dai,

Finally you posted here:) Its really tough to undergo labour glad its over now for you. Now enjoy every min with your gorgeous baby:).

TC n GBU all always

Ann

Mrs.JMajor
5th March 2009, 20:40
congratz dai, :Hellooo: pain and hard times wont stop there,feeding napping waking up in the middle of the night is on your way:xxgrinning--00xx3: but its all worth if he smile on you like saying " thank you mommy" appreciating all your effort

islander
6th March 2009, 18:48
you're finally a mom now, i'm happy for you, makes me jealous....

anyway, CONGRATULATIONS & GOOD LUCK!