PDA

View Full Version : just arrived in paradise (great yarmouth)

tomm
2nd March 2009, 20:21
Hi guys just arrived in the UK,phewww so tired but managed to post a thread cause i miss you all, i used ETIHad,great airline :xxgrinning--00xx3: freindly staff and just a damn nice schedule,didnt wait too long for my connectiing flight from abu dhabi to heahtrow, ohh by the way to any one concern about the xray,they didnt ask about it to me,maybe i look healthy (joking guys) i met some filipina on the way to abu dhabi and keith u owe me,i give them the website of filipino UK forum :Hellooo:
thats all for now,will go sleep so tired zzzzzzzzzz ngorkkk :icon_lol::Rasp:

more post on the next few days love yah :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

OPPPSSSS SHOCKS,DIDNT REALIZE HUBBY WAS AUTOMATIC LOG ON ON HIS COMPUTER ,WAAAH IT SHOULD BE ME :CompBuster:

Mrs.JMAJOR :Erm:

Sconnie
2nd March 2009, 20:27
Welcome to the UK Tomm :-)
enjoy the fresh sea air
enjoy your first time in the UK.

Mrs.JMajor
2nd March 2009, 20:29
Welcome to the UK Tomm :-)
enjoy the fresh sea air

wahhh,its meeeeeeeee :CompBuster:

tiger@tigress
2nd March 2009, 20:38
Welcome to UK Ms. Major

KeithD
:Hellooo: Hi, Tomm :rolleyes:

LadyJ
Welcome to the UK ate Juliet..

Finally you are here na.. so what's the next plan?

Piamed
Welcome amiga. Tomm must be over the moon. We wish you both the very best for the future. Pia and Toks

tiger@tigress
2nd March 2009, 20:39
Welcome to UK Mrs. Major been to Great Yarmouth and we all enjoy the seaside too cold to swim tho...

misscarie
2nd March 2009, 20:48
Hi te juliet.

i thought u cancel ur flight coz of the BIR problem :Erm: i'm happy that u sorted it out so quick :D :xxgrinning--00xx3:

btw , can u PM me ur telefone number chika-chika tau :D

welcome to uk :Hellooo:

bornatbirth
3rd March 2009, 00:57
get down to the beach and go for a naked swim :Erm: im not sure you have a beach there?

its going to be a change for you there,you can go for a nice walk along the sea and get frozen to death :icon_lol:

welcome to the uk :xxgrinning--00xx3:

nids123
3rd March 2009, 01:43
hi mrs major wow ur so lucky ur there in uk already im invy to u coz ur with ur hubby already now while me im still waiting for my visa result hoping to be with my hubby too sooni miss him so much.

Ana_may365
3rd March 2009, 03:23
hello!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:welcome here to uk mrs.major.hope u enjoy the weather:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

pennybarry
3rd March 2009, 07:21
Thanks u arrived safely. Enjoy your 2nd honeymoon!?

rusty
3rd March 2009, 09:45
Welcome to Norfolk, unfortunately you missed the sunshine, we had some on Saturday and not sure when we will see it again. :icon_lol:

IainBusby
3rd March 2009, 11:14
Welcome to the UK Mrs Major, just in time for the return of the cold weather. If you think you're in paradise, I'm sorry to say you'll soon realise you took a wrong turning, as life in the UK is anything but.
Iain.

Shayla
3rd March 2009, 13:11
Hi guys just arrived in the UK,phewww so tired but managed to post a thread cause i miss you all, i used ETIHad,great airline :xxgrinning--00xx3: freindly staff and just a damn nice schedule,didnt wait too long for my connectiing flight from abu dhabi to heahtrow, ohh by the way to any one concern about the xray,they didnt ask about it to me,maybe i look healthy (joking guys) i met some filipina on the way to abu dhabi and keith u owe me,i give them the website of filipino UK forum :Hellooo:

OPPPSSSS SHOCKS,DIDNT REALIZE HUBBY WAS AUTOMATIC LOG ON ON HIS COMPUTER ,WAAAH IT SHOULD BE ME :CompBuster:

Hello Ate Juliet,

I didn't realize that your husband is Tomm lol :icon_lol:.. Anyway I'm delighted knowing that you arrived there safe.. I miss talking to you..

May God bless us all and bet your missing the sun...:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Keep in touch :cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

Mrs.JMajor
3rd March 2009, 14:57
Welcome to UK Ms. Major[/Q
Thanks tigress
[QUOTE=Win2Win;118685]:Hellooo: Hi, Tomm :rolleyes:
:D sorry i used his username

Welcome to the UK ate Juliet..

Finally you are here na.. so what's the next plan?
Thanks Ann,yes finally ,next plan nothing yet he said he will bring me round round lol

Welcome amiga. Tomm must be over the moon. We wish you both the very best for the future. Pia and Toks
THANKS toks for always there :Hellooo:

Welcome to UK Mrs. Major been to Great Yarmouth and we all enjoy the seaside too cold to swim tho...
you are right we just have breakfast near the beach,gosh my finger get numb because of cold,he said kinda 7 degree today :cwm24: but he glad that i manage to walk outside lol

Hi te juliet.

i thought u cancel ur flight coz of the BIR problem :Erm: i'm happy that u sorted it out so quick :D :xxgrinning--00xx3:

btw , can u PM me ur telefone number chika-chika tau :D

welcome to uk :Hellooo:
yeah im gonna call you once i recover from jetlag

get down to the beach and go for a naked swim :Erm: im not sure you have a beach there?

its going to be a change for you there,you can go for a nice walk along the sea and get frozen to death :icon_lol:

welcome to the uk :xxgrinning--00xx3:
yes bornabirth beach is just 50 steps from the house,lol its so cold at the moment

hi mrs major wow ur so lucky ur there in uk already im invy to u coz ur with ur hubby already now while me im still waiting for my visa result hoping to be with my hubby too sooni miss him so much.
i know how u feel,but no worries youll be with your hubby soon

hello!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:welcome here to uk mrs.major.hope u enjoy the weather:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
at first ,yes i like the weather but when i wake up and go for breakfast near the beach,had lots of restaurant near by the beach,gos sooooo cold

Thanks u arrived safely. Enjoy your 2nd honeymoon!?
HI YAH FREINDSHIP,ILL CALL U SOON

Welcome to Norfolk, unfortunately you missed the sunshine, we had some on Saturday and not sure when we will see it again. :icon_lol:
Looking forward to have tea with you and your wife rusty :Hellooo:

Welcome to the UK Mrs Major, just in time for the return of the cold weather. If you think you're in paradise, I'm sorry to say you'll soon realise you took a wrong turning, as life in the UK is anything but.
Iain.

well,that was remain to be seen Iain,by the way i would like to say thank you for the replies on my pm way back before,regards to wife and marygrace

Mrs.JMajor
3rd March 2009, 14:59
hi yah bunso,whats up na,yeah my hubby tom lol didnt i tell you tom was his name lol

Sim11UK
3rd March 2009, 15:56
Hi there friend! :Hellooo:

Glad you made it safely to the UK. :)

tiN
3rd March 2009, 18:36
Welcome to the uk mrs major:Hellooo:

Mrs.JMajor
3rd March 2009, 18:58
Hi there friend! :Hellooo:

Glad you made it safely to the UK. :)
Oiiii how are yah friend, thanks ,yah i made it at last :Hellooo:

Welcome to the uk mrs major:Hellooo:

Hello tin:Hellooo:,yes shocking got runny nose , hinataw na ako agad sa lamig,shocking inilibot na ako agad :icon_lol:

Shayla
4th March 2009, 00:56
hi yah bunso,whats up na,yeah my hubby tom lol didnt i tell you tom was his name lol

Hiyah!..Nope you never mention it to me lol.. :D

I'm doing very well and enjoying the heat of the sun.. Spending as much time with my family and friends.. I will inform you soon as I have my result but to be honest I'm expecting to receive it in 3-4 weeks time so I'm impatiently waiting..

I'm very glad to myself that no more stressful and sleepless nights while waiting..My husband is planning to come here though this coming April so I can wait for him then and maybe fly back with him when my visa is approve ( if ever)

God bless you dear and enjoy your new life in UK...

Best regards from all of us here!. xoxoxo

Mrs.JMajor
4th March 2009, 03:41
haha that it says wait longer time then u wouldnt expect that it will come early than u expected to be, can u imagine what time it was here 2 am and i am replying post hihih,i recieved text from my roaming ,from my daughter school so i called my jenny and i disturb my hubby cause i need to use his o2 sim to call,feel guilty he cant go back to sleep,and so we both online his using his laptop,ahh
hope you will hear soon about your visa bunso shayla

Shayla
4th March 2009, 15:42
haha that it says wait longer time then u wouldnt expect that it will come early than u expected to be, can u imagine what time it was here 2 am and i am replying post hihih,i recieved text from my roaming ,from my daughter school so i called my jenny and i disturb my hubby cause i need to use his o2 sim to call,feel guilty he cant go back to sleep,and so we both online his using his laptop,ahh
hope you will hear soon about your visa bunso shayla

Thanks Ate Juliet...

I'm sure I will receive my visa result later than I expected lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:..

Well,that will be good too so that I can spend more time with my family and friends here in the PI..I always enjoyed my time of being here and can't wait to see hubby again soon.. He's planning to come down here next month so hopefully by April the result will be ready then so we can fly back together :BouncyHappy:..

Take care!

benb
4th March 2009, 16:25
Welcome and have a great time. I've been to The Broads there, really nice summer time.

Best Wishes

Mrs.JMajor
4th March 2009, 19:47
hi ben thanks,hubby said they are making new port going to holland by ferry,loads of work are approaching in this place looks like industrial state

Frances
4th March 2009, 20:12
Hi Mrs. Major! Welcome to the UK. : )

Mrs.JMajor
4th March 2009, 20:16
wahhh frances,miss yah na lol im gonna send u pm ha,

gemini63
4th March 2009, 21:41
so your here now. Welcome and get well soon...

Mrs.JMajor
4th March 2009, 21:48
so your here now. Welcome and get well soon...

lol ems thanks , my nose is getting sore cause of keep wiping due to runnny nose :bigcry:,brrrrr so cold almost in fever,he bring me to norwich ,forum mall and its 6 degree :yikes:

u done with your dinner?

Jay&Zobel
4th March 2009, 22:45
COngrats congrats congrats!

Mrs.JMajor
5th March 2009, 06:02
COngrats congrats congrats!

Thanks zobel,:bigcry: 4am here woke up ,crawling out from the bed so hubby wouldnt disturb cause once he saw me awake,he keep asking if I am alright and feel guilty he will accompany me at the computer room:action-smiley-081:

my body clock still on PI time as what mrs pearson told me,lol

Hi yah mrs pearson lol:Hellooo:

Ady
5th March 2009, 08:55
So what do you think of the UK Juliet? Have you done any travelling here yet? 6 degrees in Norwich - it's a heat wave.

adam&chryss
5th March 2009, 10:38
hi ate juliet!
welcome here in UK... hope we can meet during weekends, when you are all settle there :)
i still have no filipina friends here :NoNo:

see you! :Hellooo:

rusty
5th March 2009, 10:59
lol ems thanks , my nose is getting sore cause of keep wiping due to runnny nose :bigcry:,brrrrr so cold almost in fever,he bring me to norwich ,forum mall and its 6 degree :yikes:

Did you like Norwich?

My wife has been here 2 weeks now and has yet to go out alone coz she says its too cold :icon_lol:

georyz
5th March 2009, 11:32
welcome to the UK Mrs. Major. We've been to Great Yarmouth last Tuesday its really cold so plan to visit there in summer. Have fun in your stay here with your hubby.

Mrs.JMajor
5th March 2009, 14:55
hi ate juliet!
welcome here in UK... hope we can meet during weekends, when you are all settle there :)
i still have no filipina friends here :NoNo:

see you! :Hellooo:
i saw some filipina while in norwich,i didnt bother to look much cause i wasnt comfortable in the weather :cwm24: yeah sure chryss,why not i already told hubby,and he always says "yes,what ever makes u happy"

Did you like Norwich?

My wife has been here 2 weeks now and has yet to go out alone coz she says its too cold :icon_lol:
yes rusty,i like it how i wish its summer time na

welcome to the UK Mrs. Major. We've been to Great Yarmouth last Tuesday its really cold so plan to visit there in summer. Have fun in your stay here with your hubby.
yeah,im right that great yarmouth is like tourist destination :Cuckoo: Im glad the place has so many works to offer:rolleyes:

So what do you think of the UK Juliet? Have you done any travelling here yet? 6 degrees in Norwich - it's a heat wave.

Im gonna tell to shei to bring loads of thick cloths,she might surrender to go round and round in that 6 degree,sakit sa ulo :doh but hubby was very supportive ,he even boil water and put some vaporub for my bloody nose :bigcry::bigcry:

IainBusby
5th March 2009, 15:33
i saw some filipina while in norwich,i didnt bother to look much cause i wasnt comfortable in the weather :cwm24:

yes rusty,i like it how i wish its summer time na

yeah,im right that great yarmouth is like tourist destination :Cuckoo: Im glad the place has so many works to offer:rolleyes:

Im gonna tell to shei to bring loads of thick cloths,she might surrender to go round and round in that 6 degree,sakit sa ulo :doh but hubby was very supportive ,he even boil water and put some vaporub for my bloody nose :bigcry::bigcry:

He's given you a bloody nose already. Hey that's not on, he could have waited until you've been married a few years. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
5th March 2009, 20:17
He's given you a bloody nose already. Hey that's not on, he could have waited until you've been married a few years. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::BouncyHappy: all i know i am so happy Iain,living with him what more can i ask for:rolleyes:

Jay&Zobel
5th March 2009, 22:34
sooon you will be able to adjust to UK climate and the clock hehehe...
you still excited?

Mrs.JMajor
5th March 2009, 22:55
sooon you will be able to adjust to UK climate and the clock hehehe...
you still excited?

hoping i can adjust to the weather soon zobel,not really excited but just happy to be with tomm cause i miss jed and jenny,soon to get them in few months time:)

empott
6th March 2009, 00:08
:Hellooo: When is the wedding, MrsJM?

Ady
6th March 2009, 07:42
I plan to take Shei shopping after a few days. I am glad you are in the UK now Juliet.... a great story! Except the runny nose...

Mrs.JMajor
6th March 2009, 09:07

Hi emma,:Hellooo:we went to registrar office yesterday and they say we need to wait 9 days from the day i arrive and register the wedding on norwich and wait for thier notice after 15 days

I plan to take Shei shopping after a few days. I am glad you are in the UK now Juliet.... a great story! Except the runny nose...

visit me here in great yarmouth ha,will go swimming:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3::):Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

pennybarry
6th March 2009, 18:39
Wish to visit your paradise lols.When kaya? Nice to meet you nah
Thanks sa ginawa mo huh! Paano mo ginawa yun? Gawin ko din sau. Secret yun!

Mrs.JMajor
6th March 2009, 20:01
Wish to visit your paradise lols.When kaya? Nice to meet you nah
Thanks sa ginawa mo huh! Paano mo ginawa yun? Gawin ko din sau. Secret yun!

youre welcome,
well youre being nice to me,so i made it for you in return,thanks for being such friendly one :Hellooo::)

somebody
7th March 2009, 20:17
Welcome Major tomm to the UK, hope its all going well

Mrs.JMajor
8th March 2009, 20:05
Welcome Major tomm to the UK, hope its all going well
thanks andy (somebody):xxgrinning--00xx3:

ANDRES25
8th March 2009, 20:19
HI MRS Major! I met a filipina in Norwich last saturday and she lives in Great YARMOUTH... SHE'S very nice. You should meet her one day. Give me a pm if you're interested in getting her number. Welcome to the UK!!!

Mrs.JMajor
8th March 2009, 22:22
HI MRS Major! I met a filipina in Norwich last saturday and she lives in Great YARMOUTH... SHE'S very nice. You should meet her one day. Give me a pm if you're interested in getting her number. Welcome to the UK!!!

Thanks so sweet of you,knowing you remember me while meeting filipina from great yarmouth,you are kind and pretty:Hellooo:

ooops sorry to say it in public forum that you are pretty,:D

trader dave
9th March 2009, 05:38
welcome to the uk mrs major i [we when the better half gets here] are in kent due south its a long banka ride though:icon_lol: but at least you arrived when it had warmed up a bit :NoNo:
tell hubby you need an electric blanket:Hellooo:

Mrs.JMajor
10th March 2009, 17:47
Thanks Dave, warmed :yikes: :doh freezing still.... he already had one electric blanket :eek:

tiger@tigress
10th March 2009, 22:10

:doh:doh wedding..? i thought your already married? hehehe cuz of your id mrsm hehehehe

Mrs.JMajor
10th March 2009, 23:01
:doh:doh wedding..? i thought your already married? hehehe cuz of your id mrsm hehehehe

Dont you get used to pinoy style calling "asawa ko" even havent married yet ? :doh:cwm34::Cuckoo:

scott&ligaya
30th March 2009, 13:26
Hi Mrs Major,
how are you settling now? is your nose better?, have you met the Filipina that Andre25 met?

by the way my honey told me that "her moving blanket" was warmer!!!!!

hehehehehehe

Mrs.JMajor
30th March 2009, 13:34
Hi Mrs Major,
how are you settling now? is your nose better?, have you met the Filipina that Andre25 met?

by the way my honey told me that "her moving blanket" was warmer!!!!!

hehehehehehe

Hi Scott,thank for making this thread alive,lol wow hubby cant believe that i can adopt so quick,would u imagine he hates when i turn off all the heater:icon_lol:

I havent have the chance to meet anyone yet,cause once he is free from work,he bring me anywhere (places)

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the electric blanket makes me warm,but sorry he is the one who got the moving blanket,cause I am naughty at night...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i always pull the blanket over me :erotic4:

scott&ligaya
30th March 2009, 13:43
Ahhemmmm I think you misunderstood the term moving blanket, perhaps I sshould call it the love blanket!!!!:luv13:

rayofLight
30th March 2009, 14:04

congratzzz,,,that you're already in UK.. ..and i'm also happy that they did'nt ask you about XRAy....../but...the time you left PHILIpPINES, did you bring a medical results of you..?and the Xray result?