PDA

View Full Version : Thank God!!!

IainBusby
26th September 2006, 09:29
Hello & Mabuhay to everyone!!!

I just arrived here in Makati City [Manila] this morning & i have done everything w/ regards to the CFO requirements. I'm so excited to fly this coming Thursday, 28th of September w/ KLM Airlines & a little nervous coz i'll be travelling alone. But anyway, i'll do everything just to be with my baby asawa ko...HAPPY 3rd MONTH-SARY babe!!!

God bless us all,
Louella

KeithD
26th September 2006, 09:40
Take some food on the plane in case you don't like the airlines.

andypaul
26th September 2006, 18:54
KLM are fine they had a rice dish avaiable on the plane and noodles at another meal break which my wife thought were ok. But It is worth taking some snacks as keith says just incase they run out of rice meals when they reach you but we were near the end of the line and had Rice avaiable.

My Wife iked the selection of flims avaiable and found the staff very friendly but very Tall!!!

Make sure you get to the airport early for checkin KLM are quite efficent compared to some of the other airlines, but you still have to go though the passport control and all the checks which can take time sometimes.

I hope you have a safe and plesant Flight to the UK :-)

IainBusby
27th September 2006, 10:47
Mabuhay!!!

Thanks to both of you guys!!! i'm so excited for tomorrow & a little bit nervous about my travel. Iain really impose that i should not make friends & be in touch w/ anyone else there during the journey but just be polite.
I hope to meet you guys there in person & the rest of the couples here in the forum. God bless us!!!

louella

Mrs Daddy
28th September 2006, 04:43
Bon Voyage louella everything will be okay.hope me naman ang susunod...