PDA

View Full Version : What is your love story?

Jay&Zobel
25th September 2006, 23:17
:cwm38:

pls share us ur love story... (how you and your loved one met? or anything that makes you happy about you and your current relationship,just anything)

its just inspiring to know other peoples love stories hehe

scotsfiancee
25th September 2006, 23:42
NOt like romeo and juliet :D

ginapeterb
26th September 2006, 17:50
Keith and Ping met through their love of the Gee Gees... is that right Keith me old mate ?

KeithD
26th September 2006, 18:03
Keith and Ping met through their love of the Gee Gees... is that right Keith me old mate ?
...cos I'm hung like a horse :xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
27th September 2006, 08:30
...cos I'm hung like a horse :xxgrinning--00xx3:

They don't hang horses, do they?

KeithD
27th September 2006, 09:33
I bloody do if they don't run to form carrying my money :D

Sharlyson
1st October 2006, 11:09
woh! win2win's hung like a horse... gash! *blushing* well, my sister met his husband in itzamatch.com (http://www.itzamatch.com/en/index.jsp) and i followed his advice... so i met my boyfriend, Peter there. *wink*

Sharlyson
1st October 2006, 11:12
woh! win2win's hung like a horse... gash! *blushing* well, my sister met her husband in itzamatch.com and i followed her advice... so i met my boyfriend, Peter there. *wink*

scotsfiancee
1st October 2006, 11:19
Woh.. you had posted it twice........... woh.... that website is same as Keith's dating web.... it's free :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Welcome Sharlyson ................ piacere! :Rasp:

KeithD
1st October 2006, 11:48
It FREE to join.....you have to pay somewhere down the line...unlike mine :)

eljean
1st October 2006, 12:54
well....i meet my boyfren on cb website well...im 26 and his 19 it was something unexpected really hope things will work for both of us....

Louella
20th October 2006, 14:41
well....i meet my boyfren on cb website well...im 26 and his 19 it was something unexpected really hope things will work for both of us....

Mabuhay!!!

Oh that's very rare here! It's very surprising coz usually men are older than women. But anyway, "age doesn't matter".
I met my husband in CB also but that is our first & last chatting there. Two weeks later we met in person & decided to be engaged.

Louella

KeithD
20th October 2006, 15:34
My missus is 9yrs older than me....I like to be bossed around :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fontain
26th October 2006, 16:47
My FIANCEE is 5 years older than me,

Also notice I say Fiancee now rather than g/friend

I proposed last week before she left London to go home after her visit here...... and she said YES

So now we got the joys of applying for a fiancee visa but hopefully as she has been here already and gone home on time that should be formality

For the record we met & fell in love in Singapore, but thats a loooooong story.
Although if you look hard enough you should find the details somewhere on here

Pauldo
29th October 2006, 23:17

.... or anything that makes you happy about you and your current relationship,just anything

Errrr, ummmm, no nothing springs to mind :Help1:

gracie24
9th November 2006, 16:50
I met my BF last august on my holiday to the Philippines. Referred by a very close friend of mine. I spent the whole 2 months of my holiday gettin' to know this guy... He's awesome!!! I love him very much.

vbkelly
25th November 2006, 14:51
i met my husband by text it was accident when i txt my cousin shes working as a nurse in luton

KeithD
25th November 2006, 16:31
i met my husband by text it was accident when i txt my cousin shes working as a nurse in luton

:cwm24:

Has he given you a refund for it yet? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mrs j english
25th November 2006, 16:35
Wow! :omg: Nice to know that there are other couples where the missus is older than their hubby. I thought it's just me... :Erm: I'm 8 years older than my hubby. :D

Anyways, we met on a WAP chat, JSmart. Kinda randomly since we just bumped into each other in the private room. :Rasp:

JustSomeGuy
25th November 2006, 23:22
My Wife is 4 years older than me, she just looks younger :)

oh we arrived back yesterday! NSO told the embassy they had no record of our marriage,so that made it a little more intresting.....and it turns out if really needed that last stamp/recording from the CFO can be done at the tourist tax payment desk.....(and no "express fee" needed)

Dave,

tiger@tigress
26th November 2006, 08:59
Mabuhay!!!

Oh that's very rare here! It's very surprising coz usually men are older than women. But anyway, "age doesn't matter".
I met my husband in CB also but that is our first & last chatting there. Two weeks later we met in person & decided to be engaged.

Louella

Everything will be alright.... :D :D :D

tiger@tigress
26th November 2006, 09:04
I met my BF last august on my holiday to the Philippines. Referred by a very close friend of mine. I spent the whole 2 months of my holiday gettin' to know this guy... He's awesome!!! I love him very much.

Met my TJ one morning when he send me a smile... i guess most of you can relate to me (scott/eljean) hehehehe... he is so soft spoken and so sweet... its a start of beautiful love story of ours..... :luv4: :luv4:
I love TJ so much and i cant imagine life with out him....

Tish
26th November 2006, 09:38

pls share us ur love story... (how you and your loved one met? or anything that makes you happy about you and your current relationship,just anything)

Arrived in England, got married, 3 kids after, and :omg: 17 years had gone!!!

We're still madly and deeply in love with one another:Rasp: :Rasp:

tiger@tigress
26th November 2006, 10:01

That is sweet Tish....... :D :D :D

Tish
26th November 2006, 11:43
That is sweet Tish....... :D :D :D

Thanks M@@ :Hellooo:

vbkelly
27th November 2006, 10:59
My Wife is 4 years older than me, she just looks younger :)

oh we arrived back yesterday! NSO told the embassy they had no record of our marriage,so that made it a little more intresting.....and it turns out if really needed that last stamp/recording from the CFO can be done at the tourist tax payment desk.....(and no "express fee" needed)

Dave,

me and my hubby both same age

Ciprian
21st December 2006, 20:45
I don't know if you believe me.

tiger@tigress
21st December 2006, 23:56
I don't know if you believe me.

I don't know if you believe me????:Erm:

MaEzKe
23rd January 2007, 11:24
Everyone sounds inlove, in this forum hehe.:cwm38:

-Wow whats the secret?:cwm3:
Also can I have some "balato"?, you've got overflowing cash in your Icon.:Hellooo:

KeithD
23rd January 2007, 11:26
-Wow whats the secret?

Cannabis, lots of beer.....and prostitutes for birthdays :omg: :omg: :omg:

Mich
22nd February 2007, 13:00
:xxgrinning--00xx3: wish i have a love story to share with you guys...:cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

joebloggs
22nd February 2007, 14:22
not all love stories are happy ones, or have a happy ending :bigcry:

i think i will be having a row with my pinay wife when i get home, about the 2 most important things in a pinays life.. family and money :cwm23: , and how her heart rules her head :cwm34:

baboyako
22nd February 2007, 20:06
money is like water to mine.. :furious3: i just got her credit card bill:REGamblMoney01HL1:

ervenescence
23rd February 2007, 11:34
its like a roller coaster...thats our love story :)

joebloggs
23rd February 2007, 11:55
money is like water to mine.. :furious3: i just got her credit card bill:REGamblMoney01HL1:

I dont let her have a credit card, and a take most of her wages off my wife :xxgrinning--00xx3: if i didnt it be gone by the next day :omg: , half wasted and the other half sent to her family :Erm:
(oh dont get me wrong ive been helping her family for yrs, but there is a limit:cwm23: i'll go to ) and ive got debts to pay off :Brick: :Help1:

joebloggs
23rd February 2007, 12:01
its like a roller coaster...thats our love story :)

hahah roller coaster yes, also a ghost train ride, ride to hell and back :xxgrinning--00xx3:

well i suppose me climibing thru the window to run away on my wedding day was not a good start :icon_lol: , well we been wed near 5 yrs !!
:action-smiley-081: to all those who said it not last.. :cwm3: hehehe

Sailor_JT
2nd June 2007, 18:41
Whoaa now your asking
Yolly and I met in a chat room on the internet , when she was working down in Finchampstead and I was in Leeds. We chatted, clicked, exchanged yahoos talked one to one for many hours foudn we had so much in common , we exchanged our phone numbers.
Our fist phone call was 8 hours and neither of us can remember anything of that chat.
One Sunday about 3pm Yol chatting on the phone said
"What would you do if I said come here"
I said "Go out and get in the car"
She said "Go on then"
So I did and drove 230 miles knocked on her door and she opened it to the rest of our lives.
We clicked like you would not believe, I drove down every weekend for the next 8 months till Yol came to Leeds
then we got married in Jan 2006
Our son was born Dec 24th 2006 at 3am
The rest is history

joebloggs
3rd June 2007, 05:14
what a day for your son to be born :xxgrinning--00xx3:

my son was born on the 5th of nov 2006 :omg:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gracia143
3rd June 2007, 05:43
Mine is two decades older than me but I don't mind at all as I admire grown up men as much as I love being treated like a Princess. Like most couples these days, we've met on the Internet Dating Site last August 2005 and from there we chatted, talked on the phone to no end. It is just nice to know that there are still people like us who still believes in true love.

pennybarry
7th June 2007, 13:03
I met my husband at FH but personally met in Holland when I won 2 times of free round trip ticket to Europe:Hellooo: :REDancedancer08: :love: :smileybigtmouth:

Peanutz
23rd June 2007, 12:25

I met my future husband in a chatroom last June where I am having random talks about buying a property. We started to chat but that was it. A month passed and as I was busy with work and didn't had much time to log on and when I did I found that he left me offline messages. A few more days passed without talking to each other directly just replies to offline messages because when I am on he is off and vice versa. It was a warm saturday night of Aug when we had finally talked again. He asked me if he can call me so we can talk over the phone, I said I prefer to call him (as I am very careful on giving personal info). The first time we talked to each other was really funny (he was a little bit drunk, he just got home from a party with friends). I think it is all a coincidence/destiny? Maybe. After that he decided to come over to visit me. The first time I met him I just felt that he is the one whom I belong (and me to him). I went to visit him and in turn we visited each other. We decided to spend our life together from here to eternity and that we are going to seal our promises on our wedding next July 16 (23 days left!).:D

silver13
23rd June 2007, 19:00

Maybe you have seen ours already? Keith said I had wrote a book in here so I will just paste the link, Hope you are fast at reading :)

Anyway what about yourselves? our turn to be nosey :)

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=3495

Ingat