PDA

View Full Version : WooHoo!

Admin
27th October 2004, 12:25
Just had delivered my air tickets for Singapore on the 5th January for 17 days of holiday. That's my Xmas present sorted, dutifully paid for by myself :o

ginapeterb
27th October 2004, 14:27
Congratulations Keith, we are happy for you mate, finally you can get out there, after a fair bit of waiting, are you heading towards the Philippines on this trip, or staying in Singapore, ? perhaps you can tell us all about what you are going to be up to, and can you tell us more about Singapore Keith, about this small country we would like to hear.

Admin
28th October 2004, 11:55
We visit Singapore 2/3 times a year. The flight does include free transit during our stay to Manila, but it's not worth the hassle of all the additional fees the Philippines rip you off for. Especially as we'd only be their 1 night.

We have plenty of friends in Singapore and it's always a pleasure to meet them. The wife doesn't mind me drooling over her friends as long as she is the one that gets a full service ;D

The USA is again on hold for at least 9 months while we sort out the wife's citizenship application, and the bloody US have now switched to Bio-passports for ALL UK residents from 27th Oct 2004, otherwise even we need a visa. ???