PDA

View Full Version : Who's still waiting?

Ady
24th February 2009, 14:49
Shayla, SoCool and DeltonMay are three that I can think of that are still waiting for news, as well as Bluebird Jones.

Who else is waiting for a visa, and how long for? It seems like many people hear news on Wednesday or Thursday in the last few weeks... let's hope some of these long waiting souls get some news this week.

Good luck to all you waiting.

PAT
24th February 2009, 15:12
I am following their posts here too and looking forward for the good news.I hope it sooner.

Mrs.JMajor
24th February 2009, 16:10
might shayla will have it tomorrow (angel tongue) :D

Shayla
24th February 2009, 16:39
Shayla, SoCool and DeltonMay are three that I can think of that are still waiting for news, as well as Bluebird Jones.

Who else is waiting for a visa, and how long for? It seems like many people hear news on Wednesday or Thursday in the last few weeks... let's hope some of these long waiting souls get some news this week.

Hello Ady,

My husband phoned the Embassy yesterday for the first time and they told him to phone them back today (Feb 24) which is exactly 3 months (",)..

Then again my husband phoned them for the second time today and what they told him is to phone them again on Friday which will be Nov 27..

We really don't know what's going on with the Embassy why they can't give us the result :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Well we're hoping to hear some news this coming Friday and will let yous know then..

Many thanks for the good wishes.

May God bless us all.

Shayla
24th February 2009, 16:40
I am following their posts here too and looking forward for the good news.I hope it sooner.

Thanks Pat and I will inform you hopefully sooner.

God bless us all!

Shayla
24th February 2009, 16:42
might shayla will have it tomorrow (angel tongue) :D

I really do hoping for that Ate Juliet..Thank you very much for all the helped..

I'm always keeping my fingers crossed for my visa result and as well as to the rest who are still waiting..

Good luck everyone!

benb
24th February 2009, 16:50
Folks, unlike visit visas, spouse visa applications are rarely rejected. The requirements mostly focus on the UK citizen or resident. Good background, sound finances, no recourse to public funds are the key requirements.

So, just enjoy the sunny weather with family and friends.
My wife's visa took 10 weeks to process last year. My sister-in-law is currently waiting for her spouse visa.

Best Wishes

Shayla
24th February 2009, 16:55
Folks, unlike visit visas, spouse visa applications are rarely rejected. The requirements mostly focus on the UK citizen or resident. Good background, sound finances, no recourse to public funds are the key requirements.

So, just enjoy the sunny weather with family and friends.
My wife's visa took 10 weeks to process last year. My sister-in-law is currently waiting for her spouse visa.

Best Wishes

Hello Benb,

Howdy?

Speaking of good background,sound finances and no recourse to public funds are really no problem to us.

I really think that the main reason why my visa application is taking long time is because of my age :Erm::Erm::Erm:

Anyways good luck to your sister-in-law and to the rest who are still waiting..

God bless us all..

benb
24th February 2009, 17:04
Hello Benb,

Howdy?

Speaking of good background,sound finances and no recourse to public funds are really no problem to us.

I really think that the main reason why my visa application is taking long time is because of my age :Erm::Erm::Erm:

Anyways good luck to your sister-in-law and to the rest who are still waiting..

God bless us all..

Hi Shayla, you did apply a few days before the new age requirement which is unlikely to cause a problem. Also, you got pregant before the new requirement!

Even if it is still an issue, there will be an interview and you have a very good case to win. They cannot separate a family, its not ethical and against human rights. Even a court will support you and child, if it really goes that far. I would not worry.

Best Wishes

Shayla
24th February 2009, 17:22
Hi Shayla, you did apply a few days before the new age requirement which is unlikely to cause a problem. Also, you got pregant before the new requirement!

Even if it is still an issue, there will be an interview and you have a very good case to win. They cannot separate a family, its not ethical and against human rights. Even a court will support you and child, if it really goes that far. I would not worry.

Best Wishes

Thanks for the good thoughts Benb..I do hope that they can't separate a family longer like us now for being apart for almost 5 months.

My daughter and I are missing my husband a lot and can't wait to be with him soon .. Hope this is God's will that my visa will be soon to approve.

Thanks for making me more optimistic..

Have a blessed day!

Piamed
24th February 2009, 17:24

Best Wishes

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Very true in my opinion. Good look to all of you waiting. I think Pia's was about 13 weeks last year.

Shayla
24th February 2009, 17:34
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Very true in my opinion. Good look to all of you waiting. I think Pia's was about 13 weeks last year.

Thanks Pia..

Well my husband will be going to phone the Embassy again for the 3rd time on Friday ( Feb 27).. that will be my 13 weeks and 3 days of waiting..

Hope by then they can release the result..

God bless us all..

Bluebirdjones
24th February 2009, 23:03
Yeah, still waiting,
But I'm only on the 2 weeks gone list ....
... so not panicking yet !

Shayla
25th February 2009, 00:37
Yeah, still waiting,
But I'm only on the 2 weeks gone list ....
... so not panicking yet !

Lol are you waiting for only 2 weeks :)?..Well be panic when you're in your 7-8 weeks lol..

Like me,I was panic before but not worthy at all as it's getting more and more longer..Can you see been waiting here for more than 3 months :icon_lol:..

Anyways good luck to all of us.. May God bless our visa application :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
25th February 2009, 00:48
its not ethical and against human rights.

:D human rights, the embassy could say, nothing stopping her husband going to live in the phils or another country with her :doh

tricky one shayla, because if you make a fuss, they might just refuse your app and say your under 21 :doh, nothing you can do about that as you are,

when are you 21 ?

if it's soon might be worth just waiting a bit longer, i'm sure they are waiting til your 21.

Shayla
25th February 2009, 00:51
:D human rights, the embassy could say, nothing stopping her husband going to live in the phils or another country with her :doh

tricky one shayla, because if you make a fuss, they might just refuse your app and say your under 21 :doh, nothing you can do about that as you are,

when are you 21 ?

if it's soon might be worth just waiting a bit longer, i'm sure they are waiting til your 21.

Hello Joe,

Lol I'm laughing with your question. Anyway it will take 2 years till I'm 21.. Haha..really funny but whatever the result is.. I must accept it and there's nothing we can do..

I will let you know whatever and whenever I receive it..

joebloggs
25th February 2009, 00:56
your 19 :yikes:

oh, :Erm:

well i would wait, and hopefully you will get it,

if your husband complains, which is what i was going to suggest next, but if your only 19, they have a reason to refuse you :doh

damned if you do, and if you don't :doh

might be good idea to wait a couple of weeks, im sure you will hear something soon, they cannot keep you waiting for much longer..

Mrs.JMajor
25th February 2009, 01:01
19 :D youngest ever in the forum , hmm well they (ECO) wont wait 2 years to release it :D

Shayla
25th February 2009, 01:25
your 19 :yikes:

oh, :Erm:

well i would wait, and hopefully you will get it,

if your husband complains, which is what i was going to suggest next, but if your only 19, they have a reason to refuse you :doh

damned if you do, and if you don't :doh

might be good idea to wait a couple of weeks, im sure you will hear something soon, they cannot keep you waiting for much longer..

Joe,I'm turning 19 by April :D:D:D..Will you be going to greet me in advance?..Lol kidding :icon_lol:..

Well I do hope to get it soon as possible as I'm dying for it.

I think I still have the chances to win my case as I have a British child :BouncyHappy:.

Well, I've been married for long time and the age changed recently that's why I'm hopeful and having a positive view for the future outcomes.

Wish me luck :Hellooo:

Shayla
25th February 2009, 01:29
19 :D youngest ever in the forum , hmm well they ECO) wont wait 2 years joe to release it :D

Hiya Ate Juliet,

At the moment I'm still 18 and turning 19 by April..

Thanks a lot for being so nice to me.. May God bless you and your family..

I will inform you sooner as possible whenever I hear any news.

Again,many thanks!..

P.S I will be busy reading your thread. Lol.. I'll let you know later okay?.. take care!.:cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

Mrs.JMajor
25th February 2009, 01:34
Hiya Ate Juliet,

Thanks a lot for being so nice to me..

I am always nice to everyone :):cwm38::Hellooo:

lol hubby said you take over Ady's thread,never mind as Ady is our close friend:D

Shayla
25th February 2009, 01:40
I am always nice to everyone :):cwm38::Hellooo:

lol hubby said you take over Ady's thread,never mind as Ady is our close friend:D

Haha :icon_lol: I know lol.You're always nice to all of us here :xxgrinning--00xx3:!..Keep up the good work Ate Jul :cwm12:..

Might be Ady will think I'm bad for taking his thread away as I noticed the rest of the topic is mostly to myself.

Oh Addy I'm very sorry..Hope you don't mind that I'm interrupting your own thread :Erm::doh:NoNo::icon_lol:

keithAngel
25th February 2009, 06:37
What does good background mean? some sort of Constable view from the garden I don't think it would be fair to Mancs and Scousers if it means caricature checks (LOL) as they have a right to happiness to and its not their fault they are born on probation:rolleyes:

aposhark
25th February 2009, 10:30
Hi,

My wife and I have been waiting only 4 weeks.
So we are about 8 weeks away (I think).

Ady
25th February 2009, 10:45
Haha :icon_lol: I know lol.You're always nice to all of us here :xxgrinning--00xx3:!..Keep up the good work Ate Jul :cwm12:..

Might be Ady will think I'm bad for taking his thread away as I noticed the rest of the topic is mostly to myself.

Oh Addy I'm very sorry..Hope you don't mind that I'm interrupting your own thread :Erm::doh:NoNo::icon_lol:

:censored::censored::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:

Just kidding.... I have no problems at all!!!!

IainBusby
25th February 2009, 10:52
Hi,

Who knows, you could have in 2 weeks time as someone else on here got theirs in 6 weeks recently. If all of your evidence is strong then it really comes down to how long they take to look at your wife's application. The workload at the embassy at the time you apply has a lot to do with it I think and also, delays caused by whatever local checks they carry out.
Iain.

aposhark
25th February 2009, 11:00
Who knows, you could have in 2 weeks time as someone else on here got theirs in 6 weeks recently. If all of your evidence is strong then it really comes down to how long they take to look at your wife's application. The workload at the embassy at the time you apply has a lot to do with it I think and also, delays caused by whatever local checks they carry out.
Iain.

Hi Iain,
Yeah, but I am not ready for Chel yet :Cuckoo: - I haven't made the house tidy, so she can rearrange everything so I can't find anything as a lot of husbands here seem to comment on :icon_lol:

brian&maddy
25th February 2009, 11:07

Hello Ady:) Im still waiting for the result of my application... HOPEFULLY a GOOD one. Its my 10th week of waiting this coming Friday. Actually Im having sleepless nights. Anyway I will post a thread here once I got a news... good or bad (touch wood)

How's Shei?

Shayla
25th February 2009, 11:10
What does good background mean? some sort of Constable view from the garden I don't think it would be fair to Mancs and Scousers if it means caricature checks (LOL) as they have a right to happiness to and its not their fault they are born on probation:rolleyes:

Hi Angel,

Yes I agree with your post lol. Anyway I think it's only me who is the youngest applied for a spouse visa then next is Socool007's wife but it's really not our fault that we're born late..Cant turn back the time eh and ask our parents to remake us lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

My husband and I are always positive to hear about it soon..Hopefully sooner though..

Many thanks! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Shayla
25th February 2009, 11:14
Hi,

Hello Aposhark,

Good luck to your wife's visa application..Maybe you will hear the result in 2-4 weeks time maximum as long as all the papers are complete.. Well there's no problem with your wife's age so that's no bother then..

Stay positive!

All the best..

Shayla
25th February 2009, 11:15
:censored::censored::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:

Just kidding.... I have no problems at all!!!!

Thanks a lot Ady. Kindly send my regards to Ate Shei and her daughter.. God bless you and your family.

Shayla
25th February 2009, 11:18
Hello Ady:) Im still waiting for the result of my application... HOPEFULLY a GOOD one. Its my 10th week of waiting this coming Friday. Actually Im having sleepless nights. Anyway I will post a thread here once I got a news... good or bad (touch wood)

How's Shei?

Good luck to you Ate Maddy, please send me a message when you have it..Who knows you will have it this week or next week...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

All the best.. God bless us all..

IainBusby
25th February 2009, 11:21
Hi Iain,
Yeah, but I am not ready for Chel yet :Cuckoo: - I haven't made the house tidy, so she can rearrange everything so I can't find anything as a lot of husbands here seem to comment on :icon_lol:

It's a waste of time mate, she'll be the one to decide what tidy is when she gets here. However it is when she arrives, she'll just see it as a blank canvas anyway. The best thing you can do is just find an out of the way cupboard somewhere and move all of things that you like to have lying about and handy (but which are never in their right place) into it. Then when she arrives, just tell her that she can re-arrange the house in anyway she wants, but YOUR cupboard and everything in it must stay as it is.

Iain.

Sconnie
25th February 2009, 20:05

10 weeks, it just seemed like 13 :-)

Piamed
25th February 2009, 21:13
10 weeks, it just seemed like 13 :-)

Actually, i think it was just under 13, honestly ;-) Seemed like much much longer though.

Plonker
26th February 2009, 02:24
At the moment I'm still 18 and turning 19 by April..

Just out of curiosity what age did you get married? cause you mentioned that you have been married for a long time.

Anyway I'm sure you will be granted soon better late than never right.

Shayla
26th February 2009, 06:35
Just out of curiosity what age did you get married? cause you mentioned that you have been married for a long time.

Anyway I'm sure you will be granted soon better late than never right.

Hello Plonker,

That's alright to ask and I don't mind :).

I got married a month after my debut..It was May 2008..

My husband and I have been together and known each other for almost 30 months :D.

I really do believe the saying "true love waits and it's worth the wait at all that's why my husband waited for few years till I will be fully bloom :Hellooo:.

I'm turning 19 in April and that's why I'm getting nervous with my visa application as I'm under 21..

Thanks for asking!

nids123
26th February 2009, 06:44
me too i been waiting for 4 weeks so hope next month i will have my visa.

Shayla
26th February 2009, 06:52
me too i been waiting for 4 weeks so hope next month i will have my visa.

Your luck because you never waited long enough not like me been waiting for almost 14 weeks...

Again and always I wish you luck!