PDA

View Full Version : Don't Judge Me ...... or other people ....

Tiggers0608
20th February 2009, 16:03
:D:icon_lol::omg::action-smiley-081:

Don't judge me or other people just because we're not going to church ....... it doesnt mean we're BAD or whatsoever!!!

:rolleyes::Erm::cwm12::BouncyHappy:

I'm a good abiding citizen you know :Erm:

I just don't like going to church and u can't force me lol

Jamesey
20th February 2009, 18:51
Yes, you're correct. It's more important how you live your life everyday, not where you spend one hour on a Sunday!

nigel
21st February 2009, 00:18
What is missing from ch**ch?:Erm:

U R!:icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
21st February 2009, 01:43

Don't judge me or other people just because we're not going to church ....... it doesnt mean we're BAD or whatsoever!!!

Sure, i do the same thing :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

keithAngel
21st February 2009, 01:46

What inspired this thread?.....did I miss something?

Sounds like you are the one judging yourself:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
21st February 2009, 10:59
What inspired this thread?.....did I miss something?

Sounds like you are the one judging yourself:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Erm: HHmmm i dont judge myself , thats why i dont go to church coz you only learn to judge yourself and other people, thats what they teach you there.

One of an old friend (old means old tradition also) in the phils said im BAD bcoz i dont go to church anymore :rolleyes:

see thats what you learn from church is judging :Erm: i wonder what they will teach them next lol :icon_lol: maybe giving all their livelihood

Tiggers0608
21st February 2009, 11:00
Yes, you're correct. It's more important how you live your life everyday, not where you spend one hour on a Sunday!

:rolleyes: well not going to church is good especially you got your weekends to yourself and family lol :D

Piamed
21st February 2009, 11:04
Judgement is not taught in the church. There are naieve and ignorant people in every facet of life. The church is no exception. Your participation in a church or religion is between you and your god, if you choose to have one.

KeithD
21st February 2009, 11:04
You don't need religion to judge things, nor faith, nor belief.

alicat
21st February 2009, 17:20
they dont teach that in church,its really up to you if you are jugmental person...

Ann07
21st February 2009, 17:31
Judgement is not taught in the church. There are naieve and ignorant people in every facet of life. The church is no exception. Your participation in a church or religion is between you and your god, if you choose to have one.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

nids123
21st February 2009, 20:20
well no one is judging u is how u beleive in.

Jay&Zobel
21st February 2009, 21:53
It is not about going to Church or having a religion...

It is your personal relationship with God...

So who are these people judging you of not attending church? Are they the church goers? whehehe ... Would you like to be one of them? Judging people also? No thanks...

Eljohno
21st February 2009, 23:43
:Erm: HHmmm i dont judge myself , thats why i dont go to church coz you only learn to judge yourself and other people, thats what they teach you there.

One of an old friend (old means old tradition also) in the phils said im BAD bcoz i dont go to church anymore :rolleyes:

see thats what you learn from church is judging :Erm: i wonder what they will teach them next lol :icon_lol: maybe giving all their livelihood

So everytime a friend of yours makes a comment that you do not agree with you are going to start a thread about it, mmm interesting:Erm::doh

flomike
22nd February 2009, 01:44
So everytime a friend of yours makes a comment that you do not agree with you are going to start a thread about it, mmm interesting:Erm::doh

mmmm, interesting comment:Erm:

my husband said to me I changed now:NoNo: I don't go to church, I don't do my prayers regularly as I do before and I learned to swear too:cwm23: Im guilty of those observation coming from my husband who don't go to church, don't do prayers and not swearing....I am backslider:bigcry:

Pepe n Pilar
22nd February 2009, 14:44
What is missing from ch**ch?

U R!:icon_lol:

I like that Nigel. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

HHmmm i dont judge myself , thats why i dont go to church coz you only learn to judge yourself and other people, thats what they teach you there.

One of an old friend (old means old tradition also) in the phils said im BAD bcoz i dont go to church anymore

see thats what you learn from church is judging i wonder what they will teach them next lol maybe giving all their livelihood.

If you feel they are judging you then it is instinct. Some people thought they're being judged by others but it is their conscience that's working. There's a saying "guilty conscience needs no accuser".
Church goers are also people so don't be bothered with what they are saying. It's not being taught in church, you may hear anything from anywhere and from anyone.

This phrase caught my attention:

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
:)

pennybarry
22nd February 2009, 14:55

God is everywhere I pray anywhere:xxgrinning--00xx3:I don't need to be a church goer. Church goers goes to church to lessen their sins?:action-smiley-081: