PDA

View Full Version : are there any filipino ladies in shropshire, or close by looking for a male friend

JOHNKR66
20th February 2009, 15:35
hi, are there any filipino ladies who live in shropshire or west midlands looking to chat with or become friends with a male. long term relationship preferred. or maybe your wanting to make new friends and want to talk to someone. please contact me here or via email johnkr66 at yahoo.co.uk
thank you.:)

JOHNKR66
28th February 2009, 22:00
there has to be one:NoNo:

bornatbirth
28th February 2009, 22:12
you know this isnt a dating site?

looks like you have to sign up to a few dating sites :icon_lol:

JOHNKR66
28th February 2009, 22:52
yes it aint a dating site but a pretty good place to start looking for a filipina lady wouldnt you say:xxgrinning--00xx3:. even better if someone can introduce you...

bornatbirth
28th February 2009, 23:29
you are aware most on here are couples already...i already got the passport,flight married my wife and got the visa..now if only i met one here it would of saved me a fortune :xxgrinning--00xx3:

when i was looking online i think i only ever had a reply from one filipino living here,you will have a far better chance finding a stunning filipino buy joining ever dating site you can find and ..gulp..going there to see her :cwm12:

dont you like travelling?

anyway goodluck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

JOHNKR66
1st March 2009, 19:43
you are aware most on here are couples already...i already got the passport,flight married my wife and got the visa..now if only i met one here it would of saved me a fortune :xxgrinning--00xx3:

when i was looking online i think i only ever had a reply from one filipino living here,you will have a far better chance finding a stunning filipino buy joining ever dating site you can find and ..gulp..going there to see her :cwm12:

dont you like travelling?

anyway goodluck :xxgrinning--00xx3:
thank you for your advice

walesrob
1st March 2009, 21:54
Closed. Please don't open multiple threads on the same subject.

The other thread.

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=14116

Thank you.