PDA

View Full Version : Job for British in the Phils

an08
19th February 2009, 10:38
Hi all,

I have a friend who is coming over the Philippines from April to June (2 months) , I was wondering what job could he get in Makati , he's British, an economics graduate, 24 years old and has some work experience.

Just part-time work and better if it's a work from home job. I don't know if it's possible but just giving it a thought :)

or do you have any advice on how he could spend his 2 months here productively :)

Thanks

jonnijon
19th February 2009, 18:42
Not allowed to work.

aromulus
19th February 2009, 20:44
or do you have any advice on how he could spend his 2 months here productively :)

Am afraid that he won't be allowed to work at all.:NoNo:

So I would suggest that you put him in an air-conditioned glass cage, outside the SM Megamall, wearing only his swimming trunks, and charge the staring girls 20 pesos an hour....:xxgrinning--00xx3:
This way, he is not working but you will be.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
24th February 2009, 19:05
Hi all,

I have a friend who is coming over the Philippines from April to June (2 months) , I was wondering what job could he get in Makati , he's British, an economics graduate, 24 years old and has some work experience.

Just part-time work and better if it's a work from home job. I don't know if it's possible but just giving it a thought :)

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry but your friend CAN'T WORK in the phils if his only there for a visit, you need a visa to work in the phils. It's better to be legal than to be illegal as they have a jail in the phils for foreigners.

Jamesey
25th February 2009, 18:59
How about doing some voluntary work?

A friend of mine has just spent a month working in an orphanage in Leyte. He said it was a fantastic, rewarding experience.

I'm sure there are plenty of charities in Manila that would welcome and educated young Brit!