PDA

View Full Version : Honeymoon options

JudyHon
18th February 2009, 22:57
Hi everybody :)

I am getting married in St. Albans on 28th of March and we are probably have our honeymoon in UK as i am holding a Fiancee visa. As i dont have Schengen visa, Is there anywhere else someone can recommend to have honeymoon without another visa? (Philippines too far, hehehe :icon_lol:)

Sorry if this already been answered somewhere in the forum. If so, can you tell me where i need to look.

Would really appreciate your advice :)

Judy :cwm38:

darren-b
19th February 2009, 05:42
You are fairly limited if you don't want to apply for a tourist visa. It's been mentioned before on this forum that Filipinos married to British citizens do not need a visa to visit Cyprus, though it would be a good idea to check that this is still the case especially if you still would only have a fiancee visa. Otherwise the only places I know of are in Asia

bornatbirth
19th February 2009, 14:32
why not try ireland or scotland even stay in england?

you both want to just be together and relax,is there a real need to go so far?

darren-b
19th February 2009, 18:19
why not try ireland or scotland even stay in england?

you both want to just be together and relax,is there a real need to go so far?

You can go to Northern Ireland, but you need a visa to visit the Republic of Ireland (Eire)

mavid
19th February 2009, 18:56
Sis...Lyme Regis is a nice place, or West Bay in Devon. You can even fly to Scotland. Loads of romantic place there too. So much to choose from sis...you just need to decide on what part of the UK hehehe

JudyHon
19th February 2009, 23:15
Sure, we know there lots of places in UK, but in March weather a big question mark. Will not leave the bedroom too much I think,:love: :BouncyHappy: but some sun would be nice. Scotland too cold I think

We had thought of Gambia as hot and cheap and you can buy visas at the airport, :Rasp: but locals pester you constantly whenever you leave the hotel :doh

Cornwall looks nice but too far and expensive, so we booked Bourton-on-the-Water in the Cotswolds as very nice and scenic countryside. Hope it's not too cold. Be nice to have a week away anywhere that is not here. hehe

Thanks for your suggestions :xxgrinning--00xx3:

charlwill
19th February 2009, 23:31
Sure, we know there lots of places in UK, but in March weather a big question mark. Will not leave the bedroom too much I think,:love: :BouncyHappy: but some sun would be nice. Scotland too cold I think

We had thought of Gambia as hot and cheap and you can buy visas at the airport, :Rasp: but locals pester you constantly whenever you leave the hotel :doh

Cornwall looks nice but too far and expensive, so we booked Bourton-on-the-Water in the Cotswolds as very nice and scenic countryside. Hope it's not too cold. Be nice to have a week away anywhere that is not here. hehe

Thanks for your suggestions :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Why not try St. Ives, Falmouth, Penzance, or Newquay in Cornwall.

bornatbirth
19th February 2009, 23:33
maybe blackpool? the norths las vegas :Erm::doh