PDA

View Full Version : any success with annulment??

jakeob
23rd September 2006, 22:04
Sorry for bringing up this subjest again,, i have read throught the stuff on getting an annulment,, and it all sounds very difficult. the fact that 2 people hate eachother and want a divorce is not reasons to get a successful annulment,,, and all the ground that can be used seem to farr fetched for normal situations

so did anybody try this process and have any luck???

I have seen the sum of 2k floating around it doesent seem alot if it gets you what you want.

thanks

neil.

robeth
24th September 2006, 08:05
so did anybody try this process and have any luck???

I have seen the sum of 2k floating around it doesent seem alot if it gets you what you want.

thanks

neil.

the petitioner must prove that the respondent is psychologically incapacitated to perform the marital obligations in accordance to article 36 of the family code and that the psychiatrist will do a great part to prove this.A very good lawyer is also a big factor to have a succesful annulment process.some took them 8 mos and other years....

robeth
24th September 2006, 08:11
""Psychological incapacity, which a ground for annulment of marriage (which is different from divorce), contemplates downright incapacity or inability to take cognizance of and to assume the basic marital obligations; not a mere refusal, neglect or difficulty, much less, ill will, on the part of the errant spouse. Irreconcilable differences, conflicting personalities, emotional immaturity and irresponsibility, physical abuse, habitual alcoholism, sexual infidelity or perversion, and abandonment, by themselves, also do not warrant a finding of psychological incapacity."

robeth
24th September 2006, 08:22
try to read this stuff...might give some light and legal infos about philippine law...
(am i allowed to do these keith?just delete them if not allowed...)

http://jlp-law.com/blog/guidelines-psychological-incapacity-article-36-family-code/

baboyako
24th September 2006, 09:04
please remember we are talking about the philippines...

so a "good lawyer" is not one who will construct a strong case, searches for loopholes & getouts. - contacts and money should get what you need.

not much (moral) difference in my opinion. :Erm:

KeithD
24th September 2006, 09:13
http://www.cebulawyer.info/?page_id=33

Melody
4th November 2006, 10:46
It is very difficult to have the annulment indeed, it took me 1 year and 8 months, waiting for the result. My grounds are, phychological incapacity and abandonement. You have to have a strong evindence else the filed case wont succeed.
Get a really good atty and very good psychologist or psychiatrist who is more familiar and lots experience in this field.

francesca
17th November 2006, 00:21
melody, thats long process. I got mine for 11 months, psychological incapacity ground also and OSG cannot oppose the decision of lower court , so no appeal...I filed in QC, Metro Manila. How about you? Where was it filed?
Why it took long to decide?

bentghie
27th December 2006, 00:47
Mine Just 7 Months, With Psychological Capacity As A Ground.

mrs j english
27th December 2006, 13:27
Mine Just 7 Months, With Psychological Capacity As A Ground.

Psychological Capacity As A Ground!? :Erm:

bentghie
27th December 2006, 21:08
Sorry,,typo Error,,

Psychological Incapacity,,, Filed Last May 16 And Granted December 2006.

KeithD
28th December 2006, 10:21
Psychological Incapacity

That accounts for all men then? :icon_lol:

jonnijon
30th December 2006, 12:04
Hi guys,anyone who has recently got an annulment can you let me know the cost.So many different figures flying about.Thanks John

ginapeterb
30th December 2006, 12:42
John,

Not many readers on the forum have to go through the anulment process so often information about costs of such a process are sketchy, from my own experiences of listening to others who have gone through the process, a Full Anulment can cost from PHP 180,000 to P200,000.

There are a number of lawyers in Metro Manila who specialize in such a procedure, and it is best to shop around for your costs, however please be aware that anulments can be time consuming and lengthy, there is a timeline somewhere on the forum if you use the search function.

Francesca may be able to advise you ?

jonnijon
30th December 2006, 14:00
Thanks very much for your prompt reply Pete.

chubby1011
6th January 2007, 07:19
Hi Bentghie,
Could you pls be kind to give your lawyers contact num or email add? I am interested, as you said that your case was done in 7 mos. I am planning to file annulment as well and been finding a good lawyer who can do it as quickly as he could.In your case, which is done in 7 mos. that's not bad at all..You are lucky ! I will appreciate if you could pls share with me your lawyers contact details.
Thank you...

bentghie
6th January 2007, 21:41
Can You Give Me Your Email Add? So That I Can Send To You The Complete Details Of My Lawyer.

chubby1011
7th January 2007, 03:52
Hi Bentghie

It's agorospe26@yahoo.com....Thank you so much for your immediate respond...

chubby1011
7th January 2007, 03:53
agorospe26ATyahoo.com

Just want to clear it..Thanks again...

chubby1011
7th January 2007, 11:32
Hi benthgie,

agorospe26ATyahoo.com

This is my email..Thank much...

A_flyer
7th January 2007, 12:54
NEVER put your email address in a public forum, you have robots grabing them and you will get a lot of spams...

Send a Private Messages to give it.

KeithD
7th January 2007, 12:56
I edited it once, and they put it back :doh

walesrob
7th January 2007, 13:19
NEVER put your email address in a public forum, you have robots grabing them and you will get a lot of spams...

Send a Private Messages to give it.

Seems that chubby1011 has pm's turned off.

KeithD
7th January 2007, 14:11
You need 15 posts.

bentghie
7th January 2007, 20:43
You need 15 posts.

francesca
7th January 2007, 23:42
Hi, bentghie,
hows the trip back to denmark?

bentghie
8th January 2007, 00:17
Hi, bentghie,
hows the trip back to denmark?

HEJ FRANCESCA,,

I JUSTCOMEBACK LAST NOV 29 FROM MY TRIP TO DENMARK, AND MY MOM PASSED AWAY LAST DEC 17. IM STILL HERE AND WILL START TO PROCESS MY DOCS BACK TO DENMARK.

HOW ARE YOU THERE?