PDA

View Full Version : I have asked this before - I think!

Alan
16th February 2009, 13:21
However, always an interesting subject. I am expecting 5,000 replies to this post - so get writing.

Here it is..............

If you could personally meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be - and why?

For myself, it would be Leonardo da Vinci - he was such a true GENIUS - he must have been an alien!! Nobody on Earth could have been that innovative!

Al.:)

jimeve
16th February 2009, 13:24
the lord Jesus, he could help me make wine out of water.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
16th February 2009, 13:31
the lord Jesus, he could help me make wine out of water.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hmmm! I didn't think of that Jim!!!!

BTW - when are you back over here?

jimeve
16th February 2009, 13:36
Hmmm! I didn't think of that Jim!!!!

BTW - when are you back over here?

Hopefully December, was planning this March, but feeling the credit crunch.

KeithD
16th February 2009, 14:05
Shouldn't the answer be JESUS?

LadyJ
16th February 2009, 14:34
Princess Diana because she was such a good role model.

I also want to meet bad people ie. rapist, animal killer, anyone who murdered a child, etc. so I can give them an unforgetable punishment - that only if I have a magic:D

alicat
16th February 2009, 14:36
my beloved father...we lost him when i was only 2 years old.

KeithD
16th February 2009, 14:53
Princess Diana because she was such a good role model.
Sleeping around? :Erm:

bornatbirth
16th February 2009, 15:01

your right there boss,she and charles slept with as many people as possible and they was still married :omg:

i would have to meet Sir alex ferguson,no need to say more :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LadyJ
16th February 2009, 15:08

your right there boss,she and charles slept with as many people as possible and they was still married :omg:

i would have to meet Sir alex ferguson,no need to say more :xxgrinning--00xx3:

it was her private life ..she can sleep to different people as long as she want too and I was aiming her good sides.:NoNo:

bornatbirth
16th February 2009, 15:48
it was her private life ..she can sleep to different people as long as she want too and I was aiming her good sides.:NoNo:

everyone as a good side and a dark side,but i think everything she did was it just to stay in the news papers,she had no real feeling in doing anything?

all they did when they was married was trying to compete with each other and of course diana won then sadly she died.

im not saying she was bad but she had her reasons for being in the papers everyday?

Eljohno
16th February 2009, 20:51
I would loved to have had the chance to spend some time with the King of Rock & Roll himself, the one and only ELVIS!!

Pepe n Pilar
16th February 2009, 20:58
King Henry VIII and be his 7th wife!.......:icon_lol::icon_lol: so you can read my name in the English History book..........:Rasp::Rasp:

gemini63
16th February 2009, 21:00
King Henry VIII and be his 7th wife!.......:icon_lol::icon_lol: so you can read my name in the English History book..........:Rasp::Rasp:

And im willing to be the 8th...

Piamed
16th February 2009, 21:27
My paternal grandfather - He was a great man that everyone I've ever met speaks fondly of
Michael Jackson - I would like to know what it is really like to have had the life he has had and how he really sees things
Dr Martin Luther King - a great man of God who I could be greater inspired by
Abe Lincoln - the strength of his convictions was awesome and has left a phenomenal mark on history
Nelson Mandela - a great leader and inspiration to the world who showed great powers of forgiveness and reconciliation when the world needed it most
Natalie Wood - see West Side Story to understand
Linda Evangelista - err, seems nice
Osama Bin Laden - I would like to understand where he is coming from and try to debate with him until he sees an alternative way forward

Alan
16th February 2009, 22:25
I would loved to have had the chance to spend some time with the King of Rock & Roll himself, the one and only ELVIS!!

I saw The King in concert in '76. Sadly didn't meet him though!

Eljohno
16th February 2009, 22:57
I saw The King in concert in '76. Sadly didn't meet him though!

I am sure it was an experience you will never forget??

Eljohno
16th February 2009, 22:57
Martin Luther King is another person i would love to have met!!

Mrs.JMajor
17th February 2009, 01:19
hahahaha,what an interesting question lol ,for sure you will get more than 5000 reply than you expected to be,

How ever ,back to question lol i want alive one, Queen Elizabeth :rolleyes:

Why ? ----Its just i want to meet her,i wonder if any British guys here on the forum ,meet the queen :rolleyes:

aromulus
17th February 2009, 08:45
Janis Joplin.........

Jimi Hendrix.....

Hadrian....... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadrian

KeithD
17th February 2009, 10:04
The first living organism......

Sketco
17th February 2009, 16:18
Bill Gates.
I desperately want to know the secret of creating something that doesn't work properly and then convincing people to buy it over and over again for large sums of money

KeithD
17th February 2009, 16:24
What Bill Gates sells works fine....you try running a PC from the command line!

Sim11UK
17th February 2009, 17:22
hahahaha,what an interesting question lol ,for sure you will get more than 5000 reply than you expected to be,

How ever ,back to question lol i want alive one, Queen Elizabeth :rolleyes:

Why ? ----Its just i want to meet her,i wonder if any British guys here on the forum ,meet the queen :rolleyes:

I guess I shall meet her, when I get my Knighthood. :D

Mrs.JMajor
18th February 2009, 02:53
I guess I shall meet her, when I get my Knighthood. :D

:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: How are you friend :Hellooo:

Sim11UK
18th February 2009, 15:54
:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: How are you friend :Hellooo:

Not too bad friend. :Hellooo: Thanks for asking :xxgrinning--00xx3: Salamat! :)

pennybarry
22nd February 2009, 14:59
However, always an interesting subject. I am expecting 5,000 replies to this post - so get writing.

Here it is..............

If you could personally meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be - and why?

For myself, it would be Leonardo da Vinci - he was such a true GENIUS - he must have been an alien!! Nobody on Earth could have been that innovative!

I would like to meet all my ancestors, great great grandfathers and grand mothers so I can make a complete and unique family tree:D

scott&ligaya
25th February 2009, 10:58
Ghandi
Sun Tzu
Osama Bin Laden - to put a bullet in his head no reasoning with a guy who thinks it is okay to fly planes into buildings
Alexander the Great
Mother Theresa
Lord Nelson
Nelson Mandela
Robert the Bruce
Lord Wellington

All of the above for a variety of reasons

My grandfather - posthumous VC winner, I only have the stories
Ligaya's father - to say thank you for raising such a lovely daughter

ps on another question asked in this thread

I met the Queen after the Falklands war, she decorated me for doing something extremely stupid that everybody else thought was brave

I also met the Queen Mother - she was an amazing woman and nice to see her back with her hubby King George VI