PDA

View Full Version : To all filipina british wives

Happy_Now
16th February 2009, 13:11
Do you think it was a good idea that we will have association? Gather together sometime? (Once a year maybe). To know each other, share together, laugh together, cry together, help together and carry each other burden ..

To know how many filipina british wives here in Uk :):cwm34::cwm34::cwm34::cwm34:

It would be nice if we will have officers, and will create nice and strong association. I think it is a pride for us.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

What do you think hmmmm?
:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

nigel
17th February 2009, 07:57
That's a superb idea!:xxgrinning--00xx3: You could discuss your problems and frustrations and stuff! We could have a club for us guys aswell, but I think that might be like a chimpanzee's tea party!:icon_lol:

:NEW1::CompBuster::Bouncy::Wine::cheeky-smiley-024::Smokin::xxparty-smiley-050::party-smiley-012::Beer::Hammer::Yippeee::3::23_116_6[1]::football21::40__s::toung::irish::9::333::Cuckoo:

Mrs.JMajor
17th February 2009, 08:19
you're right nigel :xxgrinning--00xx3: when i saw your smileys says it all:icon_lol::icon_lol:,need to delete my post when i say scouser coz i realized now shes talking of British wives :doh

darren-b
17th February 2009, 08:29
There are already various regional and even national associations for filipinos in the UK, though they are not just aimed as wives of British spouses.

maria_and_matt
17th February 2009, 09:39
OK as long as i get to be the president and bully all you little people:Hellooo::icon_lol: .. (JOKE!)

Mrs.JMajor
17th February 2009, 10:16
OK as long as i get to be the president and bully all you little people:Hellooo::icon_lol: .. (JOKE!)

:yikes: is it 5'4 small to you :Rasp:

Happy_Now
17th February 2009, 13:33
That's a superb idea!:xxgrinning--00xx3: You could discuss your problems and frustrations and stuff! We could have a club for us guys aswell, but I think that might be like a chimpanzee's tea party!:icon_lol:

:NEW1::CompBuster::Bouncy::Wine::cheeky-smiley-024::Smokin::xxparty-smiley-050::party-smiley-012::Beer::Hammer::Yippeee::3::23_116_6[1]::football21::40__s::toung::irish::9::333::Cuckoo:

HAHAHA, you're funny! thank you dear, you make me laff. See? though im in a heavy situation you cheer me up.:xxgrinning--00xx3:...
If anyone who knows how to start and to make this idea turn into reality, extend your help.
You can email me
nmph5228@yahoo.com
Thank you also to this forum, im not feelin alone now:cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

Happy_Now
17th February 2009, 13:35
HAHAHA, you're funny! thank you dear, you make me laff. See? though im in a heavy situation you cheer me up.:xxgrinning--00xx3:...
If anyone who knows how to start and to make this idea turn into reality, extend your help.
You can email me
nmph5228@yahoo.com
Thank you also to this forum, im not feelin alone now:cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

sorry, my email is wrong
it should be nymph5228@yahoo.com

Mrs.JMajor
17th February 2009, 14:22
Don't get surprise, nigel is number 1 joker on the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

ANDRES25
17th February 2009, 17:55
I'd love to be a part of the CLUB! count me in!!!

reginacarlson
17th February 2009, 18:24
I'm a wife of a French national...Can I still join? :Erm:

girl england
18th February 2009, 13:44
count me in

kimmi
18th February 2009, 18:26
Sure,as long as you all go to meeting place ,which is in Norfolk :icon_lol:

:omg::omg::Erm::Erm::NoNo::rolleyes:

kimmi
20th February 2009, 19:58
:D:Cuckoo:
:doh:doh:cwm3:

Happy_Now
21st February 2009, 20:58

For me, why not?
:Rasp::BouncyHappy:

Happy_Now
8th March 2009, 13:56
[COLOR="Purple"]Hello guys, My husband is very very sad and feelin low. His loving sister died. We didnt expect she die first before him. We will go to the funeral in Manchester, pls pray God will give my husband enough strength to drive 5 hrs and then 5 hrs get back. Unfortunately, i cant drive[/C... Thank you guys and God bless youOLOR]

scott&ligaya
8th March 2009, 15:48
Hi Brokenhearted,
my condolences on your loss.

I am at home right now between assignments, I would be happy to drive you both there. I have wanted to do something for you since I first read of your situation and here is an opportunity. If you want to accept my offer just post here and I will PM you my contact details

Scott

Mrs.JMajor
8th March 2009, 15:58
awww,so sorry to hear that brokenheart,be strong enough for him...

and scott that was so kind of you offering that help,

bhabes79
8th March 2009, 16:52
thats a good idea:)

Happy_Now
10th March 2009, 04:24
Dear Scott,
How kind you are. Im sorry i was late to see your offer. Thank you very much dear.
We will be going today as we wait for my husband doctor yesterday (to make sure he is well enough to travel), My eldest-step Son will drive for us. Like you he sacrifice his job for his dad's favor.

I feel so happy & lucky to know i have friend outthere with a helping hand. What i know before is "self pity" & cry (Not pleasing in God sight but cant help it) Thanks to Uk filipino forum, to all fo you guys Youre giving me strength!

Scott my dear, who ever and where ever you are. "May the good Lord repay your kindness, "may your family be sorround with Sweet Love, Peace, Joy, Good health, Success &
"May the Lord contunually bless you from Zion. May you prosper as long as you live"...
Psalms 128;5

vrn
10th March 2009, 18:30

like reginacarlson...me too, wife of French National and an avid reader of this forum...can we join the club really?

scott&ligaya
12th March 2009, 00:02
hi there brokenhearted,

how r u after the funeral?

did your husband manage with the journey?

thank you for your kind words the other day on this thread

ingat and god bless

Scott

Happy_Now
12th March 2009, 10:15
hi there brokenhearted,

how r u after the funeral?

did your husband manage with the journey?

thank you for your kind words the other day on this thread

ingat and god bless

Scott

Hi Scott,
Yes we arrived safely by God's love. :):):)
What happen was, We travel Tuesday 7Pm. We picked my husband son from work. Since he is tired yet, my husband drove the car while he(his son) having rest... But that monday night i dintnt slept whole night (no reason, i just cant sleep:doh:doh) in more than an hour travel, i requested his son to drive bcoz i couldnt sleep if my husband is the one driving.
My husband park the car and they exchange seat.:):)
We move again and i really felt very sleepy so i close my eyes and say nite nite to them:BouncyHappy:
but,
my husband caughed badly, so i remove my seatbelt and go near with him to assist. oh "my darling COLLAPSED" and im terrified. Praise God his consciousness came back in a minute.
If my husband whos drving in that time, and my step son not with us. Surely, we have an accident.
God is really good to us, i know he is the one who protect us and guide us.:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
To God be the glory!:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

waljenforever32
1st April 2009, 09:13
hello everybody.......just want to ask more info regarding how i can chat here......im just new here so im a little bit confuse.......i just wanna make some friends to all filipina here in UK......looking forward from everybody here.....god bless you all.....

Mrs.JMajor
1st April 2009, 12:49
hello everybody.......just want to ask more info regarding how i can chat here......im just new here so im a little bit confuse.......i just wanna make some friends to all filipina here in UK......looking forward from everybody here.....god bless you all.....

Start a thread,and join posting on other thread,that thing you can gain friends:Hellooo::Hellooo:

waljenforever32
2nd April 2009, 10:24
bravo,,,,,,,,,:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::) i love this idea.......