PDA

View Full Version : you miss a thing if you didnt watch this

Mrs.JMajor
10th February 2009, 08:06
found this one funny,so wanna share it to you guys

http://www.carhub.tv/video/1068/When-A-Woman-Drives-A-Car

so i should know the backing and how to park quick huh :icon_lol::icon_lol::Cuckoo::Rasp::action-smiley-081:

chris40
10th February 2009, 09:12
thats so funny, i love to watch that especialy being a driving instructor

pennybarry
10th February 2009, 10:03
found this one funny,so wanna share it to you guys

http://www.carhub.tv/video/1068/When-A-Woman-Drives-A-Car

so i should know the backing and how to park quick huh :icon_lol::icon_lol::Cuckoo::Rasp::action-smiley-081:

That's why I can't able to drive yet:omg:
Hubby said, I drive like an idiot so he's not allowed me to drive yet:doh:Brick:

adam&chryss
10th February 2009, 10:36
glad i don't drive like that... i know how to park backing up and park in between 2 cars, though it took me awhile to practice it.
though my husband still tease me on driving just because i'm a woman, DUH!!! :NoNo:

Mrs.JMajor
10th February 2009, 11:39
thats so funny, i love to watch that especialy being a driving instructor

wow are u chris ? so you should tell here on the forum,just in case any member want to have driving lesson lol

That's why I can't able to drive yet:omg:
Hubby said, I drive like an idiot so he's not allowed me to drive yet:doh:Brick:

keep trying friendship :action-smiley-081: :icon_lol:

glad i don't drive like that... i know how to park backing up and park in between 2 cars, though it took me awhile to practice it.
though my husband still tease me on driving just because i'm a woman, DUH!!! :NoNo:

and you cant by now,cause you're preggy chryss :),ingat ka madulas ang yelo pg natutunaw ha,my friend told me (sweetcookie) she just split on

LadyJ
10th February 2009, 11:46
it made me really laugh!

They're are Certified Id**ts!

I like the last clip though.

Mrs.JMajor
10th February 2009, 11:52
it made me really laugh!

They're are Certified Id**ts!

I like the last clip though.

can you park that quick Ann :icon_lol:,i know you done w/ your driving lesson isn't it ? :)

:Hellooo:

LadyJ
10th February 2009, 13:44
can you park that quick Ann :icon_lol:,i know you done w/ your driving lesson isn't it ? :)

:Hellooo:

No I cant:NoNo: and even I can I still wont do it, dont want to spend time in the hospital. :D I think only stupid people who do it that way.:icon_lol:

adam&chryss
10th February 2009, 15:03
and you cant by now,cause you're preggy chryss :),ingat ka madulas ang yelo pg natutunaw ha,my friend told me (sweetcookie) she just split on

well, even i want to my husband won't let me.. he just told me the other day that he knows how i wanted to drive his car! DUH!:Erm: i said, well sorry dear i don't want to drive ur car because u will have to buy me one :D

chris40
10th February 2009, 15:51
i love those one where the woman turns the wheel to the left to get closer to the ticket machine, then drives off quickly forgetting the wheels turned left and destroys the machine.
and yes mrs major ,if anyone wants lessons in the northampton area i can do that.
and i promise to get anyone parking better than the woman in the clip.

scott&ligaya
10th February 2009, 16:31
Ligaya learned to drive in Palawan with our modified off road trooper. When she wants to park in Puerto Princessa other road users generally just get out of her way! it is safer for them that way!!! her kill rate so far is two trikes, three dogs, an old lady and a couple of railings!!! ..... only kidding she drives very well but she keeps asking what all the white paint on the road is and why do I stop at the flashing christmas lights when we are here in the UK. :doh:doh:doh

nigel
10th February 2009, 16:45
thats so funny, i love to watch that especialy being a driving instructorI once did an advanced driving test with I.A.M. I pretty much learned that the statistics show that women are BETTER drivers than men...despite the popular belief that woman are not good at it...this about right chris no?

LadyJ
10th February 2009, 22:04
How nice we have driving instuctor in the forum.

What else do we need? :Erm:

At the moment we have Teacher Alan, plenty Nurses and Mums, Wine expert Dom, Gambling Expert Scouser Keith:D, Our Immigration advisers PEter, Grandad Joe and Landan it Andy, Joker Nigel:D who else?:Erm:

chris40
10th February 2009, 22:25
some of the most quick learning and easiest to teach have been women nigel.
and statisticly speaking the insurance for young girls is cheaper than for young men because they have less accidents.
the lack of testosterone in young women causes them to drive far more safer and sensible than young men.
mind you, all that changes when these young women reach their twentys and get involved with the school run.

nigel
10th February 2009, 22:35
some of the most quick learning and easiest to teach have been women nigel.
and statisticly speaking the insurance for young girls is cheaper than for young men because they have less accidents.
the lack of testosterone in young women causes them to drive far more safer and sensible than young men.
mind you, all that changes when these young women reach their twentys and get involved with the school run.Hehehehe they can't help being under the influence of children hehehe:icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
11th February 2009, 01:25
Ligaya learned to drive in Palawan with our modified off road trooper. When she wants to park in Puerto Princessa other road users generally just get out of her way! it is safer for them that way!!! her kill rate so far is two trikes, three dogs, an old lady and a couple of railings!!! ..... only kidding she drives very well but she keeps asking what all the white paint on the road is and why do I stop at the flashing christmas lights when we are here in the UK. :doh:doh:doh

:icon_lol: its like a hell to drive in Manila scott,especially when jeepneys are around you:doh,picking up passenger on the middle of the streets :cwm23:

tomm
11th February 2009, 01:30
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Yes, great video... very funny. Like where the woman takes 10 minutes to park and still can't make it... seems women just can't do that. Is parking into a space part of the driving test now? If it is, I'm sure most would fail. :xxparty-smiley-004:

Mrs.JMajor
11th February 2009, 01:31

At the moment we have Teacher Alan, plenty Nurses and Mums, Wine expert Dom, Gambling Expert Scouser Keith:D, Our Immigration advisers PEter, Grandad Joe and Landan it Andy, Joker Nigel:D who else?:Erm:

beauty queen (Ladyj) you forgot to mention your position lol:action-smiley-081:
business people around here too,try to imagine if you let them meet all one time :xxsmilie_auslachen:

joebloggs
11th February 2009, 02:54

my misses is a registered DOC, oh :doh only in the phils thou :icon_lol:

for now anyway :rolleyes:

pennybarry
11th February 2009, 06:30
keep trying friendship :action-smiley-081: :icon_lol:

I do:D I can do driving better if my instructor is beside me:action-smiley-081: I feel confident:D really:xxgrinning--00xx3:
BUT if my instructor is my hubby, I feel scared:omg::Brick:

nigel
11th February 2009, 06:49
I do:D I can do driving better if my instructor is beside me:action-smiley-081: I feel confident:D really:xxgrinning--00xx3:
BUT if my instructor is my hubby, I feel scared:omg::Brick:It's not always a good idea to get your partner to teach you driving, he may overestimate your progress and take you into a driving situation that you might not be able to cope with yet...if they get mad when you make a mistake they might be slowing your confidence aswell..:cwm34:

Pepe n Pilar
11th February 2009, 12:53
Nice video MrsJ.Major. It made me laugh.:icon_lol: Whenever we see a car infront of us and notice the car is very slow like strolling under the moonlight, i said i can guess who is driving.... a woman!.:NoNo: but of course there's exception to that.

When i was learning to drive ( IN the Phils), i remember the first stage was we went driving in a huge vacant subdivision lot in Quezon City and i was on at 40mph instead of just stay in 20mph as a beginner:Hellooo::Hellooo: :Rasp::Rasp:

Mrs.JMajor
11th February 2009, 13:48
Nice video MrsJ.Major. It made me laugh.:icon_lol: Whenever we see a car infront of us and notice the car is very slow like strolling under the moonlight, i said i can guess who is driving.... a woman!.:NoNo: but of course there's exception to that.

:
Thanks shelly,
youre right , i was thought of the same thing when a car is slow, i said,i bet the driver is woman:D

bornatbirth
11th February 2009, 15:24
im surprised just how well my wife can drive in manila,she can reverse park like a pro.

but she does leave a big gap in front of her so everyone dives in there meaning we go backwards alot!

back to the video i thought women can multitask seems not very funny :icon_lol:

pennybarry
12th February 2009, 07:46
It's not always a good idea to get your partner to teach you driving, he may overestimate your progress and take you into a driving situation that you might not be able to cope with yet...if they get mad when you make a mistake they might be slowing your confidence aswell..:cwm34:

Yes, I know. But I want to get some techniques from his driving:D. When I joined him in his truck for 2 months, he taught me almost all the signs and codes we have seen from M1-M74:D Then, everytime he wants to check his backlight and see if it is still working, I drove his 16-wheeler truck for few yards. Because of this, he got an idea to move in Canada as husband and wife (team) as Canada ICE TRUCKERS:action-smiley-081::Brick: :omg:

Ping
12th February 2009, 09:22
We always watch ice road trucker,deadliest catch and the British version the trawler man.

pennybarry
14th February 2009, 15:44
We always watch ice road trucker,deadliest catch and the British version the trawler man.

We watch that too Ate Ping. I'm afraid we'll be shrinked on ice as hubby is big and I'm hot:action-smiley-081:

Miss chatting to you:cwm38::Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

Mrs.JMajor
14th February 2009, 15:49
Hi pen having:Beer: here,celebrating valentines day, happy valentine to you friendship

pennybarry
14th February 2009, 15:56
Hi pen having:Beer: here,celebrating valentines day, happy valentine to you friendship

Wow friend! Buti pa kau enjoying sa Pinas.
We had lovely lunch outside and roamed around the countryside. Birdwatching:)
Enjoy your drink as in heaven there is no BEER:action-smiley-081:

Mrs.JMajor
14th February 2009, 16:01
Enjoy your drink as in heaven there is no BEER:action-smiley-081:

you might guess i will go to heaven soon :yikes::Cuckoo::xxgrinning--00xx3:
as if there is no beer in the heaven :bigcry:

pennybarry
14th February 2009, 16:05
you might guess i will go to heaven soon :yikes::Cuckoo::xxgrinning--00xx3:
as if there is no beer in the heaven :bigcry:

ahahah no friend. My hubby is just singing while drinking beer. That's what I've heard from him singing that lyrics.

My apology:doh

Mrs.JMajor
14th February 2009, 16:09
no worries,i'm just kidding noh!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

singkit
14th February 2009, 16:17
:icon_lol::icon_lol: This gave me a good laugh! Thanks MrsJMajor.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

scottishbride
14th February 2009, 16:31
That's funny! It made my day watching it.Thanks for sharing Juliet! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
14th February 2009, 16:36
youre welcome singkit and Mel................opsss is it Mel or the hubby lol

scottishbride
15th February 2009, 14:11
youre welcome singkit and Mel................opsss is it Mel or the hubby lol

It's me Mel. :)