PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Certification

LEAHnew
7th February 2009, 12:35
:Hellooo::Hellooo:Hello everyone..I just want to ask advice if there’s any advantage of taking Microsoft certification here in the Phil. and to be applied in UK.
I am a member of Microsoft Philippines (Registered Partner only) so I am enjoying privilege of such trainings.
This quarter they will be having promos to those who want to become MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) do you think it helps a good career in UK?

I am not that much confident with my skills :doh I just want enlightenment for this opportunity if I can use it if possible in UK:Erm:,
and besides whatever work available for me when I get there I’ll grab it
as long as I can support my future husband:xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
7th February 2009, 12:42
of course mcp's are a known qualfication in the UK.

Wages for basic ones are not that high as quite a lot of mcp holders about, in fact if you dont have one you might be at a disadvantage.

LEAHnew
7th February 2009, 12:54
of course mcp's are a known qualfication in the UK.

Wages for basic ones are not that high as quite a lot of mcp holders about, in fact if you dont have one you might be at a disadvantage.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Thanks for the info Sir Andy:)

http://www.microsoft.com/philippines/learning
have a look about the offer, I will be submitting fiance visa application soon so while waiting I still have the chance to study.
They offered discount in members and FREE 2nd SHOT if i failed for the first attempt:doh:D

somebody
7th February 2009, 13:10
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Thanks for the info Sir Andy:)

http://www.microsoft.com/philippines/learning
have a look about the offer, I will be submitting fiance visa application soon so while waiting I still have the chance to study.
They offered discount in members and FREE 2nd SHOT if i failed for the first attempt:doh:D

Sounds good Maam:)

Also looks good on the application that ou have skills ou can transfer to the UK or anywhere in the world.

Good luck with your exams which one/s are you considering maam?

joebloggs
7th February 2009, 13:13
are they andy, i don't know any more, since MS :censored: the mcse up, everyone knew what it was and now, what is there, many different things, that know one knows what there are :NoNo: :doh

and with vista being MS most unpopluar O/S of all time :doh

experience counts more, i think MS cert will only help if it comes down to 2 poeple who have nearly the same experience.

oh i would say there better than nothing, but enough to get you a job ???

LEAHnew
7th February 2009, 13:48
Sounds good Maam:)

Also looks good on the application that ou have skills ou can transfer to the UK or anywhere in the world.

Good luck with your exams which one/s are you considering maam?

not sure yet I will be attending Microsoft event on Feb.17 entitled VALUE OF CERTIFICATION EVENT, through that I guess I can decide what's the best, esiest, cheapest and fastest for me to get the certificate:D:xxgrinning--00xx3: