PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Tampo

tiger@tigress
6th February 2009, 18:12
To aLL the gentleman:

How do u make lambing to your magandang asawa when she is having her tampo moment?

scott&ligaya
6th February 2009, 18:27
I offer to let her beat me!!!!!!!!!! ................ at magic sing competition whilst cooking her stinky dilis. two of her favourite things... if that does not work I MIGHT have to try the last minute match saving " I saw some lovely boots in Nine West the other day" :ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

pacificelectric
6th February 2009, 18:50
Ah ah, a very interesting topic, matampuhin.... I was wondering what could specifically trigger that and what was the most appropriate reaction????

amam62
6th February 2009, 20:09
hmm.. tampo. take a bath.. then put on some cologne, the one that she loves to smell on you.

Then hug her from behind, kiss that small hairs at the back of her neck.

Now whisper to her ear these words.
"Ang ghandha mo thalagha pag nakhasimangot, Phero Miss Universe ka pag nakhanghithi"

in a very low masculine voice.

aromulus
6th February 2009, 20:11
hmm.. tampo. take a bath.. then put on some cologne, the one that she loves to smell on you.

"Ang ghandha mo thalagha pag nakhasimangot, Phero Miss Universe ka pag nakhanghithi"

And feel the heat of a hot iron on your face..........:omg:

tiger@tigress
6th February 2009, 22:37
I offer to let her beat me!!!!!!!!!! ................ at magic sing competition whilst cooking her stinky dilis. two of her favourite things... if that does not work I MIGHT have to try the last minute match saving " I saw some lovely boots in Nine West the other day" :ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

:icon_lol::icon_lol: aww i miss dried dilis.... you know how to win wifeys heart :xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:

tiger@tigress
6th February 2009, 22:38
Ah ah, a very interesting topic, matampuhin.... I was wondering what could specifically trigger that and what was the most appropriate reaction????

:D lets hear from all the man here :rolleyes:

tiger@tigress
6th February 2009, 22:39

:Erm: u sure that will work?

tiger@tigress
6th February 2009, 22:40
And feel the heat of a hot iron on your face..........:omg:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

reginacarlson
7th February 2009, 01:53
When I am in tampo mode, my husband always cajoles me into having a heart to heart talk. He will use both of his hands to cup my face gently and look me in the eyes and will utter the words "I love you". Then we would start to discuss what went wrong until we sort it out :D

nidadonnachie@y
7th February 2009, 07:51
will when im in tampo mood my husband going out and when he return home he gv me a huge boque of flowers.and sometime,s a money tree plants coz he knows that my favorite r flowers and plants.so he gv me flowers and chocolate. and thta make,s my heart melt.

pacificelectric
7th February 2009, 11:06
Ah ah, very clever women, these Filipinas..... the European women have a lot to learn.... :BouncyHappy:

tiger@tigress
8th February 2009, 11:09
When I am in tampo mode, my husband always cajoles me into having a heart to heart talk. He will use both of his hands to cup my face gently and look me in the eyes and will utter the words "I love you". Then we would start to discuss what went wrong until we sort it out :D

awwww sweet :rolleyes:

tiger@tigress
8th February 2009, 11:11
will when im in tampo mood my husband going out and when he return home he gv me a huge boque of flowers.and sometime,s a money tree plants coz he knows that my favorite r flowers and plants.so he gv me flowers and chocolate. and thta make,s my heart melt.

IC so he dont sort it right away he gives space and let u chill :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
8th February 2009, 11:11
Ah ah, very clever women, these Filipinas..... the European women have a lot to learn.... :BouncyHappy:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
8th February 2009, 11:16
To aLL the gentleman:

How do u make lambing to your magandang asawa when she is having her tampo moment?

If I'm in tampo mood, hubby will say, you're not talking to me? then later, he will ask me. Where do you want to go? how do you like Indian Restaurant? Chinese or Fish and chips. Nang-uuto poh!!!:action-smiley-081:

misscarie
8th February 2009, 11:37
If i am in tampo mode ... hubby will buy sour mango from bolton market :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
8th February 2009, 11:50
my wife gets really spiteful when we argue even after she as forgiven me,shes still thinking how to get back at me :icon_lol:

i give in and say sorry real quick because it will drag on for days :NoNo:

i know her weakness shopping:omg:

nidadonnachie@y
8th February 2009, 12:36
yes he gv,s me space and cool my head hehehe when he return i cant get mad at him coz how u get angry if he hand u a flowers and say sorry! i love u so much and say dont like arguments.if its my foult i say sorry right away and try to ssorted out rigth away.but is he iss the one he let me cool down first then if he thinks im ok we talk the problem and sorted out.

somebody
8th February 2009, 13:48
ignore her i can go days with out talking as a pinay she cant go 5 mintues:D

aromulus
8th February 2009, 18:33
ignore her i can go days with out talking as a pinay she cant go 5 mintues:D

Why it doesn't surprise me at all....?:Erm:

somebody
8th February 2009, 18:37
Why it doesn't surprise me at all....?:Erm:

If your saw me screaming at jenas and modric today and heard how cream crackered my voice is you would understand:D

I may take a vow of silence untill wednesday

Sketco
9th February 2009, 05:54
To aLL the gentleman:

So there i was, absorbing all the encouragement to explore the possibility of a relationship with a lovely filipino girl...and NOW you tell me about Tampo!! :doh

tiger@tigress
9th February 2009, 08:01
my wife gets really spiteful when we argue even after she as forgiven me,shes still thinking how to get back at me :icon_lol:
i give in and say sorry real quick because it will drag on for days :NoNo:
i know her weakness shopping:omg:

:icon_lol: Thats every womans bestfriends :xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
9th February 2009, 18:59
So there i was, absorbing all the encouragement to explore the possibility of a relationship with a lovely filipino girl...and NOW you tell me about Tampo!! :doh

If you think you know what it's like to be at the sharp end of a womans tongue, just wait till you experience a full blown TAMPO! You aint seen nothin yet, bbbbbb baby you just aint seen nothin yet.......

Ady
9th February 2009, 19:05
If Shei has a tampo moment, we sit and talk about the problem for 30 minutes before deciding that she was right!

IainBusby
9th February 2009, 20:02
If Shei has a tampo moment, we sit and talk about the problem for 30 minutes before deciding that she was right!

If you try to tell her she's right she will only accuse you of being patronizing. She already knows she's right...... She's always right.
Iain.

tiger@tigress
9th February 2009, 23:00
If you try to tell her she's right she will only accuse you of being patronizing. She already knows she's right...... She's always right.
Iain.

House rule:

Rule No 1. Wife/Mother is the boss
2. See rule no 1:xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
10th February 2009, 01:33
Luckily I just love "
Tampo" I find spoilt child brat behaviour so endearing:icon_lol:

tiger@tigress
10th February 2009, 07:22
Luckily I just love "
Tampo" I find spoilt child brat behaviour so endearing:icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

LEAHnew
10th February 2009, 08:15

:D
If she don't talk that much...then be alert!
if she don't use your endearment..then start wondering:rolleyes:
if she just replying OK that means not OK:Erm::D

FYI there are 1001 tampo :yikes::D:Cuckoo:

Sketco
10th February 2009, 10:16
If you think you know what it's like to be at the sharp end of a womans tongue, just wait till you experience a full blown TAMPO! You aint seen nothin yet, bbbbbb baby you just aint seen nothin yet.......

Well you know I was running scared there for a bit.
But this afternoon went around to a mates for a chat and coffee. His Ukranian wife, comes into the kitchen, spots the empty coffee cups sitting on the table, lasers dave and he gets 3rd degree, burns and my sunnies melted to my forehead. She who has not been obeyed, proffers something loud and no doubt meaningful in a language I have only fleeting familiarity with (and none of the words were familiar, must have come from another dock). Then plonks down in the spare kitchen chair doing a series of arcs from us to the mugs and back, in a silence that can be heard in Kiev.

TAMPO?...I'm thinking it'll be a doddle.

aromulus
10th February 2009, 18:08

Do not jest about or underestimate the power of Tampo.....:NoNo:

I would rather stick hot needles in my eyes than go through that one again..........:bigcry:

IainBusby
10th February 2009, 19:20
Well you know I was running scared there for a bit.
But this afternoon went around to a mates for a chat and coffee. His Ukranian wife, comes into the kitchen, spots the empty coffee cups sitting on the table, lasers dave and he gets 3rd degree, burns and my sunnies melted to my forehead. She who has not been obeyed, proffers something loud and no doubt meaningful in a language I have only fleeting familiarity with (and none of the words were familiar, must have come from another dock). Then plonks down in the spare kitchen chair doing a series of arcs from us to the mugs and back, in a silence that can be heard in Kiev.

What you don't understand and won't until you see it for real is that the Filipina tampo has all the usual elements that go into these sort of things and that are demonstrated by women of all nationalities, but the Filipino tampo is accompanied by what can only be described a either a fit or a childlike tantrum, only a lot more of an extreme tantrum than you could ever imagine from a child.

The only silence that comes into it is the period before the full blown tampo. It's like the calm before the storm and when you've seen it a few times, you get to recognise the early signs of the oncoming tampo and know when to make a quick exit..... If she'll let you.
Iain.

scott&ligaya
10th February 2009, 19:26
:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

It is a testament to the power of the love of a Filipina. Only a Filipina could be so loved by their partners that we spend time here telling others how good they are at scolding us and generally wearing the trousers. God bless our asawas and mahals, They are truly amazing.:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

Sketco
10th February 2009, 22:57
What you don't understand and won't until you see it for real is that the Filipina tampo has all the usual elements that go into these sort of things and that are demonstrated by women of all nationalities, but the Filipino tampo is accompanied by what can only be described a either a fit or a childlike tantrum, only a lot more of an extreme tantrum than you could ever imagine from a child.

The only silence that comes into it is the period before the full blown tampo. It's like the calm before the storm and when you've seen it a few times, you get to recognise the early signs of the oncoming tampo and know when to make a quick exit..... If she'll let you.
Iain.

:doh And you know for a while there I almost had myself convinced. I'll have to go back to Tampo 101, and pull my head in. I was envisaging an extreme sulk which seemed pretty tame next to the russian death stare. Ahh the learning curve is steep.
Guess I had better go warm up those needles.
I managed to slip tampo into a conversation with my lady, and she laughed fit to bust that I knew the word. At least that's what i thought. Perhaps she was really thinking..if only you knew.
Again, more invaluable insights, thanks.