PDA

View Full Version : How well do you know about your co-forumer

amam62
4th February 2009, 22:39
Describe the person above you.:cwm12:

EDIT:
like what do you think about his/her posts, he/she always reply with funny comments.. anything , not necessarily physical aspects..

amam62
4th February 2009, 22:42
Let me start.

Well since the above person is still me, then I have to describe myself..

Hmm.. I am 5'7" with a cute chinese eyes. :)

Eljohno
4th February 2009, 22:55

You need to explain what you mean........

vbkelly
4th February 2009, 23:01

huh:doh:doh:doh

LadyJ
4th February 2009, 23:13
How can we describe our co-forumer if most of us haven't seen in personal?

joebloggs
4th February 2009, 23:17
How can we describe our co-forumer if most of us haven't seen in personal?

but your pics are one of the most viewed in the gallery ladyj, i wonder why :rolleyes:

LadyJ
4th February 2009, 23:24
but your pics are one of the most viewed in the gallery ladyj, i wonder why :rolleyes:

Joebloggs is a glorious beacon of light who lives in mancland and daddy of lil joe and also a grandad and Scousers bestfriend.:Erm:

Jay&Zobel
4th February 2009, 23:33
Joebloggs is a glorious beacon of light who lives in mancland and daddy of lil joe and also a grandad and Scousers bestfriend.:Erm:

LadyJ has got a very scary avatar but very helpful in giving advices .. :D ... lol

LadyJ
4th February 2009, 23:38
LadyJ has got a very scary avatar but very helpful in giving advices .. :D ... lol

:BouncyHappy:Thank you ;-} :BouncyHappy:

joebloggs
4th February 2009, 23:45

still not enough evidence for the misses to notice this is me , 1000s like me out there :D

anyway misses is tooo busy to come on here, cleaning, cooking, working, looking after the kids, i dont know how she finds time to sleep with so few hours in the day :D

Mrs.JMajor
5th February 2009, 01:45
OK i describe this person (co -forumer)..................:luv4::love18::love::luv13:
Handsome,sweet loving, thoughtful ,he don't know how to get angry cause I am brat :D and that was http://filipinaroses.com/member.php?u=1885 :icon_lol::icon_lol:

KeithD
5th February 2009, 10:01
OK i describe this person (co -forumer)..................:luv4::love18::love::luv13:
Handsome,sweet loving, thoughtful ,he don't know how to get angry cause I am brat :D and that was http://filipinaroses.com/member.php?u=1885 :icon_lol::icon_lol:
:action-smiley-081: <<< Nuff said! :omg:

Mrs.JMajor
5th February 2009, 11:52
:action-smiley-081: <<< Nuff said! :omg:

:icon_lol::Cuckoo:

tiger@tigress
5th February 2009, 19:40
I cant describe the person above as i dunno which is is wich? are they twins :Erm: :Rasp::ARsurrender:

Mrs.JMajor
6th February 2009, 01:11
I cant describe the person above as i dunno which is is wich? are they twins :Erm: :Rasp::ARsurrender:

:icon_lol::Rasp: that is mother and daughter tiger@tigress :icon_lol:

so above me............... a sweet ,loving couple :xxgrinning--00xx3:base on avatar lol :Erm:

nigel
10th February 2009, 22:53
Mrs.J.Major is effortlessly charming and a good natured soul!:D

Mrs.JMajor
11th February 2009, 01:37

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: :woohoo::smileybigtmouth:

hmmm to nigel : never give up on his jokes ,so for sure vimvie no dull moments:rolleyes:

tomm
11th February 2009, 01:40

Very true ... but can be brat sometimes :xxparty-smiley-004: :Help1:

bornatbirth
11th February 2009, 14:38
Very true ... but can be brat sometimes :xxparty-smiley-004: :Help1:

mrs major would never behave like that even in there worse tampo :Erm: :icon_lol: