PDA

View Full Version : moving on..

tiN
3rd February 2009, 23:18
Its been a while since ive visited the site..

as for the reason, i am still recovering for my operation. Last 3 weeks i posted here that we are expecting for a new joy. But last week a news came when we found out that i have an ectopic pregnancy:bigcry::bigcry: Its hard to think but for my own safety they need to take out the baby inside my fallopian tube.:NoNo::NoNo: I am trying to recover for what happen to me this last few weeks. Its been really hard for me and I dont know how will I start my year:NoNo::NoNo: My husband told me that he is so proud to me the way i handle all what happen, but im just trying to be strong for him because i know that its hard for him seeing me upset.

Im just going to pray that all will be ok:NoNo:

Till next time.. X

gracia143
4th February 2009, 00:25
Hi Tin! Sorry to hear about your operation. Get well soon and try make another baby when you're strong enough, ectopic pregnancies are common but most of the women who had that experience still managed to have normal pregnancies afterwards. Take care.

Mrs.JMajor
4th February 2009, 01:09
Awww that was sad Tin, sorry to hear that, be strong and as long as you are ok now you both can make another baby , i remember Vilma Santos having ectopic preg and now she had 2 handsome boy again after that incident,take care

jencha8569
4th February 2009, 06:03
thats so sad to hear tin, really tough time for you and ur husband.
so unfair at times others can have baby that easily but they dont
want it:NoNo: and some have to go through alot to have a baby.
i know the pain ive seen how my sis and baby have to endure
and overcome just to survive.
good thing you are okay now, get well soon and be strong.:)

ANDRES25
4th February 2009, 06:17
glad nothing bad happened to you... be strong!

LEAHnew
4th February 2009, 07:00
Hi Tin I feel sorry about your news so sad:bigcry::bigcry:
I have a friend same in your situation but her case they found out that the baby has no heartbeat it so painful for her physically and emotionally that her life was came into critical condition :cwm34: she lost her baby :bigcry: but still so lucky that my friend survive ...thank God ...and now same like you she is strongly moving on with the support of her love ones and her whole family.

Take care you will be alright just have faith:cwm38::xxgrinning--00xx3:

mavid
4th February 2009, 09:43
You're in my prayers Tin. Sorry for your loss. x

girl england
4th February 2009, 09:51
get well soon and be strong tin we pray for u

Alan
4th February 2009, 10:30
My husband told me that he is so proud to me the way i handle all what happen

............and we are all proud of you also tiN!!

I lost a baby so I know how you feel.

God bless - look forward - better times are ahead.

Al.:)

Pepe n Pilar
4th February 2009, 10:43
Hi Tin, so sorry to hear that you lost your baby. Good to know you're now doing fine. Get well soon and God Bless.

tiN
4th February 2009, 10:49
Thanks all for your prayers.. I feel much better now.. thank you all guys :)

Time heals i supposed:NoNo:

allyn
4th February 2009, 14:13
so sorry for what happen,,
god bless...

jbt
4th February 2009, 14:20
hi tin,
get well soon.:)

PeterB
4th February 2009, 14:32
So sorry to hear, Tin. We know something of what you are going through because we lost a pregnancy in 2007. However, we are now looking forward to the arrival of Sky in about four weeks time! :)

fhara
4th February 2009, 14:43
sorry to hear that tin,,,,just be strong and keep praying...:)

Ann07
4th February 2009, 15:04

as for the reason, i am still recovering for my operation. Last 3 weeks i posted here that we are expecting for a new joy. But last week a news came when we found out that i have an ectopic pregnancy:bigcry::bigcry: Its hard to think but for my own safety they need to take out the baby inside my fallopian tube.:NoNo::NoNo: I am trying to recover for what happen to me this last few weeks. Its been really hard for me and I dont know how will I start my year:NoNo::NoNo: My husband told me that he is so proud to me the way i handle all what happen, but im just trying to be strong for him because i know that its hard for him seeing me upset.

Till next time.. X

Hi sis sorry to hear that. You are strong:):xxgrinning--00xx3:
I lost my first baby when i was 8 weeks pregnant:bigcry: it was really tough i was bleeding for more than a month. After 5 months i got pregnant again with james our wee boy and now another one is coming:D So that tells you everything is possible sis.

Pray for u speedy recovery:)
Stay still:)

PAT
4th February 2009, 15:07
Hello tin, feel so sorry about your baby, be strong for your hubby and coming babies..! Hoping for your immediate recovery.

tiN
4th February 2009, 15:56
Thanks all, i just dont know really how i feel right now. Part of me says i would love a baby and other is scared for what is going to happen next.. I dont know i think i just need to be busy again so i can take off my mind thinking about what happened..

acs
4th February 2009, 16:34
hello tin sorry to hear about your baby. I pray for you to recover soon.

kimmi
4th February 2009, 18:28
hi Tin,

sorry to hear about ur loss.. Please be strong, and my prayers is with u..

singkit
4th February 2009, 18:41
Hello, Tin. We missed you. Sorry about the baby. Just look at the brighter side. Women have 2 fallopian tubes. I'm sure the other one remains healthy and so you'll be expecting another baby later on. For now, you deserve a good rest. It's not easy letting go but you'll get there in the end. One good thing to think about is ...your baby angel is watching over you now.:) God bless.

tiN
4th February 2009, 21:13
thanks everyone.. :)

vbkelly
4th February 2009, 22:57

Till next time.. X

sorry to hear that tin will everything happened with a reason keep on trying but i think in that case have a 50/50 chance of getting pregnancy again, me i had 3 miscarriages the latest was 7months huhuhu its very hard really but we need to move on. get well soon tin

LadyJ
4th February 2009, 23:15
Be strong and get well soon!

joebloggs
4th February 2009, 23:25
Time heals i supposed:NoNo:

time does help heal what your going thru

i wish you well for the future :rolleyes:

reginacarlson
5th February 2009, 00:54
This child was unique, special and irreplaceable. I know children are not interchangeable and the fact that you can have other children does not lessen the grief of losing this one. Be patient with yourself and give yourself time to heal.

bornatbirth
5th February 2009, 01:32
hey,you neednt worry so much!

my brother inlaws wife lost there baby,they was both sad but tryed again very soon and with the right rest and treatment have a wonderful baby boy,they are over the moon with him!

as long as you recover well both of you will have many more children :xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:

tiN
5th February 2009, 12:33
Well as my husband say, let the nature works again :)

Mrs Daddy
5th February 2009, 17:37
am sorry to hear the sad news tin but dont worry maybe its not your time yet hey!God Bless you always and stay healthy and strong :)

tiN
5th February 2009, 21:13
am sorry to hear the sad news tin but dont worry maybe its not your time yet hey!God Bless you always and stay healthy and strong :)

Thanks Mrs.Daddy:)

Fitzy
5th February 2009, 21:36
Godbless you both, and be strong, everything will be fine I'm sure.

Philip, and Roni xx

Jay&Zobel
6th February 2009, 00:19
our prayers are with you Tin...
Take care always...

tiN
6th February 2009, 19:00
Godbless you both, and be strong, everything will be fine I'm sure.

Philip, and Roni xx

Thanks Fitzy:)

tiN
6th February 2009, 19:01
our prayers are with you Tin...
Take care always...

Thank you Jay&Zobel:)

tiN
6th February 2009, 19:03
We've been to the doctor this afternoon, and they told me that im not ready yet to go back to work emotionally:bigcry::bigcry: Because i cried in front of the doctor earlier, i wanted to be strong but it is very traumatic:bigcry::bigcry:

Ann07
6th February 2009, 19:25
We've been to the doctor this afternoon, and they told me that im not ready yet to go back to work emotionally:bigcry::bigcry: Because i cried in front of the doctor earlier, i wanted to be strong but it is very traumatic:bigcry::bigcry:

Oh dear take ur time. When i lost my baby took me months to recover:bigcry:

So dont be in a hurry:cwm34:

tiN
6th February 2009, 19:34
Oh dear take ur time. When i lost my baby took me months to recover:bigcry:

So dont be in a hurry:cwm34:

Ahh sis, i just dont want to be like this..:bigcry::bigcry: But the doctor reassure me that everything is ok and understand whats going on and why im feeling like it..:NoNo::NoNo:

:cwm34::cwm34::cwm34::cwm34:

Ann07
6th February 2009, 19:36
Ahh sis, i just dont want to be like this..:bigcry::bigcry: But the doctor reassure me that everything is ok and understand whats going on and why im feeling like it..:NoNo::NoNo:

:cwm34::cwm34::cwm34::cwm34:

I know how u feel sis, just be open with ur feelings esp to ur husband that cud ease everything. Just entertain your feelings and eventually u will be ok you are a strong woman:)

tiN
6th February 2009, 19:43
I know how u feel sis, just be open with ur feelings esp to ur husband that cud ease everything. Just entertain your feelings and eventually u will be ok you are a strong woman:)

He's been very very understanding about my feelings.. But I just cant express it that much as i know he feels bad seeing me upset...:bigcry::bigcry:

Ann07
6th February 2009, 19:47
He's been very very understanding about my feelings.. But I just cant express it that much as i know he feels bad seeing me upset...:bigcry::bigcry:

You can talk to ur gp anytime:)

tiN
6th February 2009, 20:05
You can talk to ur gp anytime:)

Yeah my gp told me that also.. I think Ill just keep my self busy for me to stop thinking too much:doh:bigcry::doh