PDA

View Full Version : Totally Random!

Jem
2nd February 2009, 22:52
Hello!

Im more of a reader than a poster when it comes to this forum, i read it so often and find it SO informative and gives me a little hope so keep on reading each week!! But.. im just wanting to share some news..

I have posted this before but i have been with my fiancee Arnie (filipino) for well over a year now, we met on a cruise ship that we were both working on. We are getting married in June in Thailand!! I have booked everything now and im just so excited! I have already left the ship and his contract ends in March so i will be going to the Phills for my 2nd visit in April. On our last contract we sailed around the British Isles so he had the chance to meet my family and it was great!

Anyways, after our wedding we then start the process of applying for the marriage visa... and im sure all of the help i need is right here so i just want to thank you all in advance!

Im sure when it comes to it i will have a few unanswered questions!!

Oh, does anyone know wether he will be able to get a visit visa easily to come here in May if we have the flights and ceremony booked for the wedding in june?

Thanks everyone xxx

Mrs.JMajor
3rd February 2009, 01:50
Hello!We are getting married in June in Thailand!! I have booked everything now wedding in june?

I hope so,because she had a good immigration history,try your luck,btw why you want to marry in Thailand not in Philippines :Erm:

kimmi
3rd February 2009, 11:38
Hello!

Im more of a reader than a poster when it comes to this forum, i read it so often and find it SO informative and gives me a little hope so keep on reading each week!! But.. im just wanting to share some news..

I have posted this before but i have been with my fiancee Arnie (filipino) for well over a year now, we met on a cruise ship that we were both working on. We are getting married in June in Thailand!! I have booked everything now and im just so excited! I have already left the ship and his contract ends in March so i will be going to the Phills for my 2nd visit in April. On our last contract we sailed around the British Isles so he had the chance to meet my family and it was great!

Anyways, after our wedding we then start the process of applying for the marriage visa... and im sure all of the help i need is right here so i just want to thank you all in advance!

Im sure when it comes to it i will have a few unanswered questions!!

Oh, does anyone know wether he will be able to get a visit visa easily to come here in May if we have the flights and ceremony booked for the wedding in june?

Thanks everyone xxx

hi Jem,

first congratulations and best wishes on your upcoming wedding this june.

with regards to his visit visa application if ever, as long as he have the necessary documents I dont think there will be a problem..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Goodluck and Best Wishes again to u and to ur fiance.:D

tiger@tigress
3rd February 2009, 11:39
best wishes Jem with the J...

Ann07
3rd February 2009, 15:39
All the best for you both Jem and Arnie:)

acs
3rd February 2009, 15:47
congrats in advance Jem and Arnie:)

reginacarlson
3rd February 2009, 18:16
Best Wishes!

ANDRES25
4th February 2009, 07:00
Best Wishes! Congrats!

cruisingkerry
7th February 2009, 20:58
hi Jem,

You have a similar story to me, I met my fiance on a princess Cruise ship 2 years ago, I've quit and been home in England for a year now trying to get some money in the bank to apply for berts visa. he jsut started a contract on the Grand Princess in jan so not expected to finish until Oct/Nov. After that I'll go back to the Phils and we'll get married and start the visa application process.

What cruise line did you work for? What did you do on board and what does Arnie do?

Nice to hear from someone in the same boat (no pun intended - honest!)

Good luck xx

Jem
7th February 2009, 21:23
Kerry!! Arnie is on the Grand Princess!!! What a blooming coincidence!! Thats the ship i was last on aswell!! Small worly! What does Bert do?? Arnie and i are both bartenders. Im now managing a club here and saving like mad! oohhh!! I cant believe they are on the same ship, tell me where Bert works and i will tell Arnie to look him up hehe xxx

gracia143
7th February 2009, 21:35
Kerry!! Arnie is on the Grand Princess!!! What a blooming coincidence!! Thats the ship i was last on aswell!! Small worly! What does Bert do?? Arnie and i are both bartenders. Im now managing a club here and saving like mad! oohhh!! I cant believe they are on the same ship, tell me where Bert works and i will tell Arnie to look him up hehe xxx

Wonderful!!! I'm happy for both of you:BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

cruisingkerry
8th February 2009, 10:06
OMG!!!! Bert is buffet steward, he's only been there since January, I can't believe it either, what a small small world! He's working in one of the restaurants now. Whereabouts in the UK are you based? Which other ships have you been on?

We met on the Sapphire Princess and then went on the Emerald together. I was a nurse on both of those ships.

My msn is cruisingkerryathotmaildotcom if you want to add me and I'm on facebook too if you want to hook up there??

Wow thats totally amazing!!

Jem
8th February 2009, 11:48
Hi Kerry!! Im heading out now to a wedding show in edinburgh but i will add you to my msn later!

You will never believe me but... We also met on the Sapphire Princess!!!!! Geez!!

Cant wait to speak to you later xxx

LEAHnew
8th February 2009, 12:37
:Hellooo::Hellooo:wow that's really amazing:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Goodluck:Hellooo::Hellooo:

aromulus
8th February 2009, 12:40
Ladies...Ladies....

An announcement......

"Marriages performed by the Captain, are only valid for the duration of the cruise"....

cruisingkerry
9th February 2009, 00:51
lol the Sapphire princess shall from here on now be known as the love boat lol