PDA

View Full Version : help with returning to school

GaryFifer
2nd February 2009, 16:48
hello this jessica.i am angeles city..i need help and advice..i need to returnbecause did not finish high school every time i go for a job i always have problem becaouse always want college or university..even i have baby i still want to go school.thanks for advice.

somebody
2nd February 2009, 17:28
Hi Jessica hope you and gary are ok?

So do you intend to stay in phill or move to the UK?

Im sure our Phill friends will have a better idea on schooling.

I hope you are able to get back to school soon

GaryFifer
2nd February 2009, 17:41
thanks for reply.me and gary are struggling with money sometimes..we plan to get merried,go uk,but i thought going back to school would be useful.but i am not sure what to do..

Ann07
2nd February 2009, 17:55
thanks for reply.me and gary are struggling with money sometimes..we plan to get merried,go uk,but i thought going back to school would be useful.but i am not sure what to do..

Hi Jess:)

So you are in the PI. You can take an exam Jess so you wont be attending HS anymore you can go straight to college once you passed it. They normally give the exam twice a year.
You can go to DepEd office and ask for information:)

Goodluck:D

cheesewiz
3rd February 2009, 00:03
Hi Jess:)

So you are in the PI. You can take an exam Jess so you wont be attending HS anymore you can go straight to college once you passed it. They normally give the exam twice a year.
You can go to DepEd office and ask for information:)

Goodluck:D

that's a good advice Ann. Go to DepEd asap and enquire. good luck

pennybarry
4th February 2009, 19:28

I think there's free high school education here at community, there are some free courses too. In Scotland, there's free course here called Prepare to Care.
I think English tutorial is better for you. You can ask english teacher in your local school. Some teachers accept tutorials at your convinience. Learning English is good essentials when applying job and dealing with people. I would love to learn more about english.:)

If you really want to be accelerated, then you can ask DepEd nearest Office about ALS (Accelarated Learning System). :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
4th February 2009, 19:34
They always changed the months of the exam jess. Usually it is given every feb and oct but my co teacher said its been changed again. Before you can take the exam you have apply for it few months prior to the exam and it gives u time to review as well. So I would suggest visit them now.

Goodluck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
4th February 2009, 20:47
hello this jessica.i am angeles city..i need help and advice..i need to returnbecause did not finish high school every time i go for a job i always have problem becaouse always want college or university..even i have baby i still want to go school.thanks for advice.

take an accelaration test for college jess if you pass it you go college straight away goodluck