PDA

View Full Version : 5 more minutes of sleep..

LadyJ
27th January 2009, 13:16
when the alarm clock goes off.

How many times have you been woken up in the morning when you just really didn't want to get up? And tell me, how many times have you asked for just a few more minutes of peace before the long, tedious day began?

I hate this habit and cant help it:Brick:

KeithD
27th January 2009, 13:22
.... tedious day began?
I don't have them! :Erm:

Ann07
27th January 2009, 13:29

How many times have you been woken up in the morning when you just really didn't want to get up? And tell me, how many times have you asked for just a few more minutes of peace before the long, tedious day began?

A million times:doh I am so terrible in the morning:rolleyes::doh:bigcry:

Alan
27th January 2009, 14:19
I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I get up in the middle of the night - 3 or 4 o'clock - and I am wide awake.
I have a drink, go to the loo, check the forum, then go back to bed - still awake.

Then it becomes 6 o'clock - time to get up for work - and I am DEAD tired and can't get up!!!!

Qu'est-ce qui se passe?

Al.:)

pennybarry
27th January 2009, 19:05

I always awake first before my alarm clock rings:D. Maybe because I am early to bed early to rise since childhood. I sleep at 6-7 p.m. and awake at 5 a.m.
I'm always online between 5-6 a.m.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

reginacarlson
27th January 2009, 19:31
I'm not a morning person, I'm notorious for oversleeping...

joebloggs
27th January 2009, 20:19
I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I get up in the middle of the night - 3 or 4 o'clock -

middle of the night, i have to get up at 5am weekdays :bigcry:

LadyJ
27th January 2009, 20:54
I always awake first before my alarm clock rings:D. Maybe because I am early to bed early to rise since childhood. I sleep at 6-7 p.m. and awake at 5 a.m.

:icon_lol: it happen to me aswell, I will wake up before my alarm goes on:xxgrinning--00xx3: So why use alarm clock?:Erm:

middle of the night, i have to get up at 5am weekdays :bigcry:

I understand grandad Joe! Lucky you though, you will have to get up weekdays. Me? 7 days a week!:Brick:

Paulboy
27th January 2009, 23:56
Thanks alan - just learned a new french phrase! Qu'est-ce qui se passe? :)

pennybarry
28th January 2009, 19:30
[QUOTE=LadyJ;111204]:icon_lol: it happen to me aswell, I will wake up before my alarm goes on:xxgrinning--00xx3: So why use alarm clock?:Erm:QUOTE]

I don't know either:action-smiley-081: I think I hate the sounds of my alarm.

1-2-3-4 WAKE UP!!!:action-smiley-081:

nigel
31st January 2009, 10:29
I don't know when will you people realize that the beauty in life is MASSIVE! I personally think that the world and the human race is in good shape! If it doesn't feel like it to you then I will suggest that your simply focusing on the negative..and therefore failing to realize that life is infinately megatastic!:cwm12:

I'I've been a courier driver for ten years now, I've really got out and about over the past ten years, and I mean I've been to a LOT of places! The only crime I witnessed was a pushbike being stolen in Croydon!

I'm convinced many people are making the mistake of letting the TV condition them into believing the worlds a bad place! When I flick through the TV channels it's "Ross Kemp on gangs!" "Crimefighters U.K!" "The War On Britains Drugs!" (Well goodness me! We better all stay in!:icon_lol:) I'm not trying to deny that these things go on, but you need to realize it's grossly exagarated guys!:cwm34:

amam62
31st January 2009, 11:03
Nigel:
All due respect, but i think your off topic...

They are just sharing those funny moments they feel every morning which most of us working class felt too..

Alan
31st January 2009, 11:50
Thanks alan - just learned a new french phrase! Qu'est-ce qui se passe? :)

De rien, mon ami!

Al.:)

somebody
31st January 2009, 13:54
I don't know when will you people realize that the beauty in life is MASSIVE! I personally think that the world and the human race is in good shape! If it doesn't feel like it to you then I will suggest that your simply focusing on the negative..and therefore failing to realize that life is infinately megatastic!:cwm12:

I'I've been a courier driver for ten years now, I've really got out and about over the past ten years, and I mean I've been to a LOT of places! The only crime I witnessed was a pushbike being stolen in Croydon!

I'm convinced many people are making the mistake of letting the TV condition them into believing the worlds a bad place! When I flick through the TV channels it's "Ross Kemp on gangs!" "Crimefighters U.K!" "The War On Britains Drugs!" (Well goodness me! We better all stay in!:icon_lol:) I'm not trying to deny that these things go on, but you need to realize it's grossly exagarated guys!:cwm34:

So you dont lock your van or house?

Thats all Mr admin needs to know:D

jimeve
31st January 2009, 13:57
So you dont lock your van or house?

Thats all Mr admin needs to know:D

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

cheesewiz
31st January 2009, 14:58

im awake at 8pm till 8am (i am on night shift:D) fast as sleep from 10am-6pm when Im off I don't sleep much in the morning bec my body clock used being awake at night.

cheesewiz
31st January 2009, 16:24

that's life sometimes...but bad habits can be change if we are willing to change it:xxgrinning--00xx3: