PDA

View Full Version : Soooo simple DINNER, yet soooo YUMMY SUPERB

amyburple
25th January 2009, 13:23
Hmmmm it's a long a blast weekend for us, we started it yesterday (Saturday) When Mrs J major and Brenda surprise me in my pad as in super SURPRISE VISIT :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp: I tag along with them and go to Mrs jMajor place, we decided to cook grilled pork chop (marinated) and Mongo (green beans) both of them are craving for this Mongo with malungay... so yummy thanks for the CHEF :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

We love the food we ate dinner very very much, thn VIDEO OKI, then wine drinking and thn eating red ribbon cake and TIKOY hehehehe. Thank for the very warming accomodation JMAJOR :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Muachnessss :icon_win::REDancedancer08:

Mrs.JMajor
25th January 2009, 13:28
though you gonna tell the brand of the red wine we drink :Erm:---:icon_lol:

amyburple
25th January 2009, 13:35
though you gonna tell the brand of the red wine we drink :Erm:---:icon_lol:
Yes right.. I forgot hehehehehe... it's FURTUNELLA

aromulus
25th January 2009, 17:11
it's FURTUNELLA

:vomit-smiley-011:

Ann07
25th January 2009, 17:16

:D:D:D

nigel
25th January 2009, 18:39
It's nice to hear that someone's having fun!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
25th January 2009, 18:43
Im starving amy :doh:doh like those foods so much:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Mrs.JMajor
26th January 2009, 01:32

I would expect some one will gonna say that :icon_lol::Rasp:

,but we are ladies you know,(and we are not drunkards) we don't like bitter taste ,i already taste some brand but this one a bit sweet.....

well as i far as i know hubby told me that as long as you enjoy things is fine:rolleyes::)

http://www.futuretradeinc.com/products_wines_fortunella.htm

Its made in Australia

amyburple
26th January 2009, 03:38
I would expect some one will gonna say that

,but we are ladies you know,(and we are not drunkards) we don't like bitter taste ,i already taste some brand but this one a bit sweet.....

well as i far as i know hubby told me that as long as you enjoy things is fine:rolleyes::)

http://www.futuretradeinc.com/products_wines_fortunella.htm

Its made in Australia
I second the motion lol hehehehe.... It's good esp whn I put sprite on it hehehehe (duncan told me to do so)

amyburple
26th January 2009, 03:39
Im starving amy :doh:doh like those foods so much:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:
As in LAMI sya kaayo ANN hahahaha... You can cook tht soon for sure

amyburple
26th January 2009, 03:39
It's nice to hear that someone's having fun!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Yea it's really fun...

vbkelly
26th January 2009, 14:53
Hmmmm it's a long a blast weekend for us, we started it yesterday (Saturday) When Mrs J major and Brenda surprise me in my pad as in super SURPRISE VISIT :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp: I tag along with them and go to Mrs jMajor place, we decided to cook grilled pork chop (marinated) and Mongo (green beans) both of them are craving for this Mongo with malungay... so yummy thanks for the CHEF :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

We love the food we ate dinner very very much, thn VIDEO OKI, then wine drinking and thn eating red ribbon cake and TIKOY hehehehe. Thank for the very warming accomodation JMAJOR :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

hmmmmmmmm im hungry sis

Ann07
26th January 2009, 17:20
As in LAMI sya kaayo ANN hahahaha... You can cook tht soon for sure

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: bitaw lami jud hehehehe.
I have monggo here i myt cook this week:D no malunggay hahahahahaha put spinach i think instead of malunggay:Erm::Erm: and marinated porkchop:xxgrinning--00xx3: yummy yummy

Lucky u there guys so enjoy al the foods while u r there:doh:)

LadyJ
26th January 2009, 20:57
Wow kakainggit naman!

amyburple
27th January 2009, 02:52
hmmmmmmmm im hungry sis
hehehe I'm also hungry now hehehe

amyburple
27th January 2009, 02:54
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: bitaw lami jud hehehehe.
I have monggo here i myt cook this week:D no malunggay hahahahahaha put spinach i think instead of malunggay:Erm::Erm: and marinated pork chop:xxgrinning--00xx3: yummy yummy

Lucky u there guys so enjoy al the foods while u r there:doh:)

yes thn just put some PATIS if you have hehehe...super lami jud siya hehehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
27th January 2009, 02:54
Wow kakainggit naman!

Was k maiingit sis.. you can cook it :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
27th January 2009, 04:55
Was k maiingit sis.. you can cook it :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hindi siya naiingit sa pagkain noh! yong happenings ata ang mention niya :Erm:

English version lol :
LadyJ didnt feel envy on the food,i guess shes mentioning the happennings lol

amyburple
27th January 2009, 07:22
hmmmm It could be hahahahah

aromulus
27th January 2009, 08:55

I would expect some one will gonna say that :icon_lol::Rasp:

Its made in Australia

If you want to destroy the lining of your stomach with all the various additives found in cheap wines, be my guest....:omg:

As you have read on the website this stuff is made especially for the pinoy taste, and to me it doesn't sound as kosher as it should be.:NoNo:

Fortunella is a sweet red wine specifically blended to satisfy the Pinoy palate.

There are other wines out there which will also be on the sweet side but dearer in price, and chances are that they will contain less additives.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
After a couple of forays in wine aisles in Cebu, I came to the horrible conclusion that for my stay there, I had to stick to San Mig, as I could not find anything worth taking the cork out of the bottle.:omg:
Might as well have purchased toilet cleaner.

I am not a wine snob, I am only very careful about what wine I drink because I grew up with the stuff flowing freely at the dinner table, and had some bad experiences with bottom shelf wines.

Don't let prices dictate what you should drink, in the end you get what you pay for......:doh

Cheap equals crap........:rolleyes:

Carry on the good work, Amy..........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LadyJ
27th January 2009, 10:04

Hindi siya naiingit sa pagkain noh! yong happenings ata ang mention niya :Erm:

English version lol :
LadyJ didnt feel envy on the food,i guess shes mentioning the happennings lol

Both Kakaiinggit!:icon_lol: Mukhang ang sarap nyong magluto aswell:xxgrinning--00xx3: Oh now im hungry and missed mongo beans:icon_lol:

bornatbirth
27th January 2009, 10:22
yep its looks very nice and im glad you had a nice time!

but i thought you ladies dont like to drink :NEW1:

amyburple
27th January 2009, 11:00

hmmm just for fun, we drink socially esp me :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
27th January 2009, 14:07

Mukhang tuyo yan bornabirth eh :icon_lol:

The smileys looks to me you're pouring soy sauce lol

Mrs.JMajor
27th January 2009, 14:09
[SIZE=4]Carry on the good work, Amy..........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

uy,mukhang may manok na din si Mod Aro :xxgrinning--00xx3::Cuckoo:

[SIZE=4]Don't let prices dictate what you should drink, in the end you get what you pay for......:doh

Oh,we are not after on the Price,we don't care the price,as i said earlier the other brand taste so bitter, but this one kinda sweet,anyhow we didnt even finish the 2 bottle :D cause we do dancing ,singing, and talking

Ann07
27th January 2009, 14:50
yes thn just put some PATIS if you have hehehe...super lami jud siya hehehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

i had monngo lunch time today :icon_lol::icon_lol: yummy my wee boy likes it too:D

Mrs.JMajor
27th January 2009, 15:01
i had monngo lunch time today :icon_lol::icon_lol: yummy my wee boy likes it too:D

oiii,talaga nga nasarapan siya sa monggo:xxgrinning--00xx3: its nice too ann if there is malunggay there as super sustansiya,anyway spinach can make it too,let your son learn how to eat veggie,my 2 kids didn't learn how to eat veggie :doh

acs
27th January 2009, 17:25
wow napakasarap naman ng mga pagkain nyo. I miss foods from Philippines, specially bulad .:bigcry: Hubby said his going to find dried fish for me :BouncyHappy: Thats a good thing that you do girls enjoy all the foods there cause you'll miss them when your here in the uk. There are surely some and very good stuffs here but its not really the same as we are in the Philippines and enjoying them.

amyburple
27th January 2009, 17:44
wow napakasarap naman ng mga pagkain nyo. I miss foods from Philippines, specially bulad .:bigcry: Hubby said his going to find dried fish for me :BouncyHappy: Thats a good thing that you do girls enjoy all the foods there cause you'll miss them when your here in the uk. There are surely some and very good stuffs here but its not really the same as we are in the Philippines and enjoying them.
hmmmm you can buy dried fish there I guess sis..try to go to Chinese Shops, As i remember one of the member mention in my thread where to find shops tht sells Pinoy foods....

Pinoy food is the best hehehe...

amyburple
27th January 2009, 17:53

Yea In deed we had really fun :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

uy,mukhang may manok na din si Mod Aro :xxgrinning--00xx3::Cuckoo:

mukha b akong manok :doh:doh:doh hahaha

Both Kakaiinggit!:icon_lol: Mukhang ang sarap nyong magluto aswell:xxgrinning--00xx3: Oh now im hungry and missed mongo beans:icon_lol:

hmmmm it's time for you too cook sis :):):)

amyburple
27th January 2009, 17:56
my 2 kids didn't learn how to eat veggie :doh

hmmmm teach them to eat :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Are you craving for something this time hehehe? :Erm::Erm::Erm:

Wow nice to hear tht Ann :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Ann07
27th January 2009, 18:36
oiii,talaga nga nasarapan siya sa monggo:xxgrinning--00xx3: its nice too ann if there is malunggay there as super sustansiya,anyway spinach can make it too,let your son learn how to eat veggie,my 2 kids didn't learn how to eat veggie :doh

He is super matakaw ate juliet. he eats anything:Erm::doh not fussy:Cuckoo: hope he will not change:Erm::Cuckoo::CompBuster:

Sketco
11th February 2009, 00:43
There are other wines out there which will also be on the sweet side but dearer in price, and chances are that they will contain less additives.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
After a couple of forays in wine aisles in Cebu, I came to the horrible conclusion that for my stay there, I had to stick to San Mig, as I could not find anything worth taking the cork out of the bottle.:omg:
Might as well have purchased toilet cleaner.

I am not a wine snob, I am only very careful about what wine I drink because I grew up with the stuff flowing freely at the dinner table, and had some bad experiences with bottom shelf wines.

Don't let prices dictate what you should drink, in the end you get what you pay for......:doh

Cheap equals crap........:rolleyes:

Carry on the good work, Amy..........:xxgrinning--00xx3:
[/QUOTE]

When I saw that fortunella was made in Australia (never seen it on the shelves mind you) I was about to rise to the defence of the great Aussie wines..then I saw it was a Thomas Hardy product....nuff said

kimmi
11th February 2009, 18:46
When I saw that fortunella was made in Australia (never seen it on the shelves mind you) I was about to rise to the defence of the great Aussie wines..then I saw it was a Thomas Hardy product....nuff said

:omg::omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::doh:doh:doh:Erm:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardy_Wine_Company

Mrs.JMajor
12th February 2009, 01:12
:omg::omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::doh:doh:doh:Erm:

:Erm::Erm::Erm::NoNo:

scottishbride
12th February 2009, 14:36

Wow sarap! Maybe you can invite me guys next time! Sali ako!!!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Mrs.JMajor
13th February 2009, 00:26
Wow sarap! Maybe you can invite me guys next time! Sali ako!!!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
yah,that was the topic of the thread Mel....not...you know....:Erm::NoNo:

and yes you can join next time ,but Amy is going to flight soon,so am i...hope i can attend to your wedding lol if there is an invite waahahahaha:icon_lol::BouncyHappy:

best wishes Mel

scottishbride
13th February 2009, 09:55
yah,that was the topic of the thread Mel....not...you know....:Erm::NoNo:

and yes you can join next time ,but Amy is going to flight soon,so am i...hope i can attend to your wedding lol if there is an invite waahahahaha:icon_lol::BouncyHappy:

best wishes Mel

I have two available sits if your interested! :) Basta may regalo at cash na isasabit! Ha!Ha!Ha! :xxgrinning--00xx3:My hubby and I will be having monetary dance.

Mrs.JMajor
13th February 2009, 12:24
Basta may regalo at cash na isasabit! Ha!Ha!Ha! :xxgrinning--00xx3:My hubby and I will be having monetary dance.
sure,yon lang pala eh,hmm i thought it was only happen in province the monetary dance ,night b4 the wedding...:D :rolleyes:

Damn:CompBuster:,we are out of topic, but no worries as Amy is my friend lol :rolleyes: