PDA

View Full Version : Women Are Lucky :(

kermit123
22nd January 2009, 16:11
women are so lucky if thay had to carry this willy about all time hanging there swinging about with 2 balls underneath in sack not nice,you have wee and it dribbles in your pants you see pretty girl and bang its hard sticking up so you have to correct it so its comfy and it like a large bulge in your pants not nice lol :rolleyes: gaz/ maybs

Ann07
22nd January 2009, 16:18
women are so lucky if thay had to carry this willy about all time hanging there swinging about with 2 balls underneath in sack not nice,you have wee and it dribbles in your pants you see pretty girl and bang its hard sticking up so you have to correct it so its comfy and it like a large bulge in your pants not nice lol :rolleyes: gaz/ maybs

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::doh

nigel
22nd January 2009, 16:27
women are so lucky if thay had to carry this willy about all time hanging there swinging about with 2 balls underneath in sack not nice,you have wee and it dribbles in your pants you see pretty girl and bang its hard sticking up so you have to correct it so its comfy and it like a large bulge in your pants not nice lol :rolleyes: gaz/ maybs:icon_lol: It had to be said I suppose..:icon_lol:

I once had an impotence problem, when I went to the doctor, it was perfectly alright.:yikes: That's typical! She was very understanding though..:rolleyes:

ANDRES25
22nd January 2009, 17:16
HA HA HA! this is funny!!!

LadyJ
22nd January 2009, 17:57
Why are you complaining your :icon_tonguew:?? :icon_lol::icon_lol:

reginacarlson
22nd January 2009, 18:07
Is this the counter argument for "Men Are Lucky"? :icon_lol:

nigel
22nd January 2009, 18:57
An Englishman an Irishman and a Scotsman are wandering about in the jungle, but they get captured by a vicous cannibalistic tribe!!! The chief tells them that if they can show 20 inches of willy between them, he'll let them go!!

The Englishman shows 10 inches of willy, the Irishman shows 9 inches of willy, and the Scotsman shows just 1 inch!! Phew that's enough for the 20 inches they need!!
The chief free's them and as they walk away the Scotsman says "It's a good job I had a hard on!!":Erm:

Any excuse to tell us his silly jokes! - Your voice!:icon_lol:

nigel
22nd January 2009, 19:02
An elderly couple were watching a Discovery Channel special about a West African bush tribe whose men all had penises 24 inches long.

When the black male reaches a certain age, a string is tied around his penis and on the other end is a weight. After a while, the weight stretches the penis to 24 inches.

Later that evening as the husband was getting out of the shower, his wife looked at him and said, 'How about we try the African string-and-weight procedure?

'The husband agreed and they tied a string and a weight to his penis.

A few days later, the wife asked the husband, 'How is our little tribal experiment coming along?'

'Well, it looks like we're about half way there,' he replied.

'Wow, you mean it's grown to 12 inches?'

'No, it's turned black.':rolleyes:

Mrs.JMajor
23rd January 2009, 01:19
Is this the counter argument for "Men Are Lucky"? :icon_lol:

yes,it is :Cuckoo::icon_lol::23_111_9[1]::23_116_6[1]:

is that too big, kermit ??

Jay&Zobel
24th January 2009, 14:24
:erotic4::erotic4::erotic4::erotic4::erotic4::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

yep we r indeed lucky!! hahaha... we can hold our pee/wee too for quite a long time!!

kermit123
24th January 2009, 14:48
yes,it is :Cuckoo::icon_lol::23_111_9[1]::23_116_6[1]:

is that too big, kermit ??

WAY WAY TO BIG mines only baby grass snake pmsl :)(worm )

bornatbirth
24th January 2009, 21:21
do you girls know?

how annoying it is waking up with a erection :Erm:

nigel
24th January 2009, 22:41
do you girls know?

how annoying it is waking up with a erection :Erm:If you need to bang a nail in and you don't have a hammer it can be handy..:icon_lol:

singkit
24th January 2009, 22:46
WAY WAY TO BIG mines only baby grass snake pmsl :)(worm )

Yeah right! you speak for your wifey. She is damn lucky!!!:icon_lol::icon_lol::Sex:

KeithD
24th January 2009, 23:01
Women are lucky.....they don't have to put up with a wife! :D

Jay&Zobel
25th January 2009, 20:40
Women are lucky.....they don't have to put up with a wife! :D

ermmm... wifey is unlucky if hubby is a nutty lol

kermit123
27th January 2009, 12:38
[QUOTE=bornatbirth;110564]do you girls know?

how annoying it is waking up with a erection :Erm:[/QUOTE nar thats ok make s a nice tent so you can scratch your b--lls lol gaz/maybs

D&G
28th January 2009, 03:09
An Englishman an Irishman and a Scotsman are wandering about in the jungle, but they get captured by a vicous cannibalistic tribe!!! The chief tells them that if they can show 20 inches of willy between them, he'll let them go!!

The Englishman shows 10 inches of willy, the Irishman shows 9 inches of willy, and the Scotsman shows just 1 inch!! Phew that's enough for the 20 inches they need!!
The chief free's them and as they walk away the Scotsman says "It's a good job I had a hard on!!":Erm:

Any excuse to tell us his silly jokes! - Your voice!:icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

nigel
28th January 2009, 08:14
ermmm... wifey is unlucky if hubby is a nutty lolI've got more sillyness than a Monty Python movie...I stood on the fountain in Trafalger Square and did a Bruce Forsyth pose for everyone to photo..my wifey laughed at the time but was :furious3: afterwards..:Erm: