PDA

View Full Version : NOT processing PROPERLY

amyburple
20th January 2009, 18:51
I noticed recently in here...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I dunno if it's only me.:Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm:

Every time I will post thread or replies to some threads in here. Every time I will press the SUBMIT button, the screen is BLANK and then it will take time and it says DONE but still the screen is BLANK sometimes it will say STOPPED the status. It happened always now a days here in my LAPTOP and also in my computer in the office. So the tendency is you need to press the BACK BUTTON and then click the REFRESH button...

Hmmm why is that MR ADMIN :Erm::Erm::Erm:

Ann07
20th January 2009, 18:56
I noticed recently in here...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I dunno if it's only me.:Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm:

Every time I will post thread or replies to some threads in here. Every time I will press the SUBMIT button, the screen is BLANK and then it will take time and it says DONE but still the screen is BLANK sometimes it will say STOPPED the status. It happened always now a days here in my LAPTOP and also in my computer in the office. So the tendency is you need to press the BACK BUTTON and then click the REFRESH button...

Hmmm why is that MR ADMIN :Erm::Erm::Erm:

Never exp that, apart from when i post stopped for a second then back to normal:Erm: But not often:Erm:

amyburple
20th January 2009, 19:19
Never exp that, apart from when i post stopped for a second then back to normal:Erm: But not often:Erm:
to me it happened always here at my apt and same in the office too...

reginacarlson
20th January 2009, 19:45
Amy, that also happened to me a few days ago but it's back to normal now

Sconnie
20th January 2009, 20:25
it happens to me also and my post does not show on my screen

smiler78
20th January 2009, 20:31
Hello and it happend to me yesterday everytime I posted anything. Oh how long do I stay a Newbie before I become a Respected Member?

KeithD
20th January 2009, 20:45
Hello and it happend to me yesterday everytime I posted anything.
Nothing wrong with the forum , it's been on a clean server for a few days now! :Erm:

Sconnie
20th January 2009, 21:35
test post

KeithD
20th January 2009, 22:29
Fine my end, been testing it for over an hour now.

Sconnie
20th January 2009, 22:40
Still doing the same here.

I will try and describe what happens, as soon as I press "post quick reply" button the net window will go blank and the bottom message bar will say done or stopped, sometimes it sits blank for a long time, otherwise it will go back to the normal forum screen with the list of posts bu my post will not be visible in the list. I can find the post if I do a search, but it does not show up as a new post the way it should.
Strange that a few of us are experiencing similar things, I am not a IT boff I just use PC's.
:-))

KeithD
20th January 2009, 22:43
Fine on all 3 of my comps, and the server is only averaging 0.26, it may stutter a little if it was 12+

Sconnie
20th January 2009, 22:46
mmmmmmmm
I don't know enough to even start looking for the problem.

Will live with it for now Keith thanks.

Sconnie
20th January 2009, 22:56
Hello and it happend to me yesterday everytime I posted anything. Oh how long do I stay a Newbie before I become a Respected Member?

Keep Posting............:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
21st January 2009, 01:36
Happen to me as well,that's why some member even me have double post, i notice recently

sheila_ADY
21st January 2009, 02:53
Good Morning everyone....and Hi Juliet ^_^

It happens to me everytime.If I didnt clicked "remember me" my password, everytime I log in. So if I post or reply..it's just clear screen and later need to log in again. Now I always check Remember me. Lots tolearn more here..as I am Newbie :-))
Have a nice day all. And more power to us.

amyburple
21st January 2009, 07:44
ohhh I thought only me is having a problem like this....

amyburple
21st January 2009, 07:45
it happens to me also and my post does not show on my screen
Same here all the time...

amyburple
21st January 2009, 07:47
keep on posting and try to observe if you already post up too 100 i guess and thats you will be RESPECTED MEMBER..

amyburple
21st January 2009, 07:48
Happen to me as well,that's why some member even me have double post, i notice recently
I did the same last nyt....

aromulus
21st January 2009, 07:59
Nothing wrong with the forum , it's been on a clean server for a few days now! :Erm:

A cockup of this magnitude must be somebody's fault....:rolleyes:

My pc is fine, and don't have any problems apart from an ingrown toenail....:doh

KeithD
21st January 2009, 10:25
Good Morning everyone....and Hi Juliet ^_^

It happens to me everytime.If I didnt clicked "remember me" my password, everytime I log in. So if I post or reply..it's just clear screen and later need to log in again. Now I always check Remember me. Lots tolearn more here..as I am Newbie :-))
Have a nice day all. And more power to us.
Erm....that relates to a cookie problem with the browser then. Happens to me on eBay that does.

Nothing in the log files this morning. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
22nd January 2009, 09:38
My pc is fine, and don't have any problems apart from an ingrown toenail....:doh

:D:Cuckoo: I hope it's ok now Sir Dom, i know how it feels:bigcry::D

My PC is running ok for now :Erm: and I'm enjoying reading new post:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
24th January 2009, 04:29
It's QUITE OK...I can still experience but not that always :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
24th January 2009, 10:37
A cockup of this magnitude must be somebody's fault....:rolleyes:

:Erm: I never went near wales:D:D