PDA

View Full Version : Envy

flomike
17th January 2009, 16:32
Me and my husband got up at 3am this morning:omg: bec we took our filipino friends to Manchester airport for their 4 weeks holiday to Phils. Their going to fly with KLM at 8:30am. One thing about the journey to Manchester at 3am no traffic:D we live near York so its about 2 hours drive from our place.

There's a new thing now at the airport, when my friend going to check in the airport personnel assist them to check in thru touch screen computer by yourself, by putting your e-ticket number there you go and even getting your own sit so basically everything is DIY...one way of trying to get rid of staff i suppose, don't you think. Then that's it just go to the desk to drop off your luggages.

Well, basically, we're really, really envy:NoNo::bigcry: how we wish its us going to Phils today. We don't know when yet...hopefully soon I miss my beloved country:bigcry: the sun, the malls, the traffic, the hustle and bustle and my family and friends of course:bigcry:

joebloggs
17th January 2009, 17:51
Well, basically, we're really, really envy:NoNo::bigcry: how we wish its us going to Phils today. We don't know when yet...hopefully soon I miss my beloved country:bigcry: the sun, the malls, the traffic, the hustle and bustle and my family and friends of course:bigcry:

i know what you mean, my misses has not been back for near 4yrs, maybe this year thou :rolleyes:

RickyR
17th January 2009, 18:58
Online and airport checkin kiosks have been around for almost 10 years I think. Absolutely fantastic. We use it in the Philippines when we go to Hong Kong to meet friends for dinner or some shopping, because if you only have hand baggage you can be at the airport around 30 mins before the flight departs, really easy. Plus use it here in France when I go home at weekends, again only get to the airport 30 mins before departure.

vbkelly
17th January 2009, 20:41
this year will not going home in the phillipines but i already booked a holiday going to cuba for 2weeks i found a good deal for 2weeks all inclusive

nigel
17th January 2009, 21:45
I love Philippines aswell!:bigcry: Those jeepneys! Those lovely smiles every filipino seems to have! Those filipino dishes! When your in Philippines you really feel that life is worth living!:BouncyHappy: When your in Britain we have to pep each other up all the time cracking jokes!:icon_lol:

KeithD
17th January 2009, 21:58
....we have to pep each other up all the time cracking jokes!:icon_lol:
So as you joined in 2006, how long do we have to wait before you start? :D

nigel
17th January 2009, 22:02
So as you joined in 2006, how long do we have to wait before you start? :D

I'm the double of Brad Pitt! He weighs 10 stone and I weigh 20!:yikes:

Is that one good enough?:Erm:

reginacarlson
18th January 2009, 04:09
I'm the double of Brad Pitt! He weighs 10 stone and I weigh 20!:yikes:

Is that one good enough?:Erm:

that's good enough for me Nigel :icon_lol:

Ana_may365
18th January 2009, 17:04
hiya!at the minute were here in our beloved country for 5 weeks and just comeback from pattaya,thailand from 9 days.and on jan.21st back again in reality world,in cold,snow country.hu!hu!hu!

Piamed
18th January 2009, 21:13
I'm homesick for da phils! We'll be going this year God willing!

Jay&Zobel
18th January 2009, 21:26
Sunny Philippines
Winter & gloomy England!!!

Hmmm... Pinays, why did we give up our country? lol