PDA

View Full Version : for those who's getting married yet!!

robeth
21st September 2006, 15:58
be sure that the local registrar or marriage licensing office who will recieve ur marriage certificate will stamp (received) the paper in black ink or it will be dissaprove by the NSO office (via electronic endorsement) if its not very clear enough and then will cause more delays for the marriage contract to arrive from manila NSO office approval...mine was stamped blue so have to wait another more 15 working days...:doh

Mrs Daddy
25th September 2006, 09:49
Tnx 4 info robert,by the way how many days will i obtain my marriage liscence from nso f done through electronic endorsements.tnx

robeth
25th September 2006, 13:49
Tnx 4 info robert,by the way how many days will i obtain my marriage liscence from nso f done through electronic endorsements.tnx

if its scanned right and is very clear (not recieved in blue stamp pad) usually will take 15 working days after endorsement by the local registrar.if ur unlucky like me, will took longer than a month.

they said patience is a virtue....its driving me nuts!!!!:Brick:

Mrs Daddy
28th September 2006, 04:56
oh,thanks a lot i`ll make it a point to watch the personnel from our local civil registrar of what ink should they be using.