PDA

View Full Version : At last!!!

Doc898
21st September 2006, 11:18
Just got back from a weeks holiday in cebu with handsome hubby. Eventhough aboitiz lost our documents for 3 days,we finally got the visa!! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Altogether, our application just took 3 weeks from submission! Wow!! So off to UK soon!! :Yippeee: :66: :REDancedancer08: :REDancedancer08:
Ooooppss..we forgot to add that we would like THANK everyone on this website who's been so helpful during our journey getting the visa...you guys rock!!
Im sure a lot more applicants will gonna have their visas soon! God bless and more power!!

scotsfiancee
21st September 2006, 11:20
His Going to her pretty wife named Doc........:)

Congratulations Doc ........ All the best and a healthy life together with your husband:BouncyHappy:

IainBusby
21st September 2006, 11:23
Hi Doc,
Congratulations to both you and handsome hubby, looks like I spoke too soon about the lack of visas being dispatched this week.
Iain.

Doc898
21st September 2006, 11:36
Thanks iain and scots! We are about to go and celebrate!:Wine: :66: :party-smiley-012:

IainBusby
21st September 2006, 11:54
Where is handsome hubby from in the UK anyway, I mean where will you be living obviously. I'm from Coventry and my wife will be here in 1 week from today.
Iain.

KeithD
21st September 2006, 11:56
Another one......the average colour of UK folk has moved more towards the brown :icon_lol:

Doc898
21st September 2006, 12:30
Where is handsome hubby from in the UK anyway, I mean where will you be living obviously. I'm from Coventry and my wife will be here in 1 week from today.
Iain.

My hubby comes from north hampshire:D Wow,yeah uk will gonna be more glamorous soon with all us filipinas coming!! :icon_lol: :Hellooo:
Can't wait to be back in the cold UK, then i can shop for winter clothing!! :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

IainBusby
21st September 2006, 12:38
Can't wait to be back in the cold UK, then i can shop for winter clothing!! :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

I think you'll change your mind about that when it gets to about January or February.

KeithD
21st September 2006, 12:41
Due to heating costs in the UK going up 7E+99% in the last year, heating is now supplied by 1 candle per month :D

IainBusby
21st September 2006, 12:55

I think you'll change your mind about that when it gets to about January or February.

gingxrick
21st September 2006, 13:32
Congratulations DOC898 hope you both have a great trip to the UK From ging and rick.

robeth
21st September 2006, 15:46

my...thats scary... dont like cold that much....anyways...as long as hubby likes cuddles...then should be no problem...

KeithD
21st September 2006, 16:18
....as long as hubby likes cuddles......
You don't know yet!!!! :cwm24:

Jay&Zobel
21st September 2006, 22:14
CONGRATULATIONS DOC!!
We are happy for you!

robeth
22nd September 2006, 01:01
You don't know yet!!!! :cwm24:

:xxsport-smiley-002: :D

Doc898
24th September 2006, 02:37

I know..i had my holiday in the uk before around january and the temp always on the negative. 3 layers of clothing isn't enough to warm me. But id rather suffer from cold shivering than having a hay fever in spring. Im allergic to pollens! :bigcry:

Doc898
24th September 2006, 02:56
Hi ging & rick, jay & zobel..thank you! We're so chuffed! Matt and I wishes all the applicants Goodluck! Happy trip to those who will travel soon, and Happiness to all the couples who had been on this journey for getting the visa and now living together in the UK. Cheers everyone!!!:66: :appl: :Beer: :REDancedancer08:

KeithD
24th September 2006, 09:05
Hayfever.....I've devised a cure......

Put this on your nose....

http://static.flickr.com/36/115528854_0e1e0bae8a_m.jpg

Doc898
25th September 2006, 11:27
Har! Har! Har!! :23_116_6[1]: Very funny!

Mrs Daddy
25th September 2006, 11:39
Hi Doc,
Congrats 2 u!!!Wud like to ask somthing from you as far as i knw you were applying for a spouse visa,right?wud like to know on how did you answer this question.
1. What is the best way to answer this, taken from VAF2 6.14-- DO YOU INTEND TO WORK IN UK?

need help.pls

Doc898
27th September 2006, 08:51
Thank you wheeladano!!
That's right,i applied for a spouse visa. For that question, i put YES, and filled up the space for my qualifications, skills, and experiences. Eventhough my husband can support me financially without me working, i still intend to work since it's true anyway. Besides,for a spouse visa, you're allowed to do so. When you get the visa, it only says NO RECOURSE TO PUBLIC FUNDS. Whereas if you're applying for fiance, it has NO WORK and No recourse to public funds remarks on it. Hope this helps. Goodluck for the application!! Im sure you'll get it soon.

Mrs Daddy
28th September 2006, 04:49
thanks a lot doc898,
bon voyage to your trip.wish you all the happiness in life and thanks for believing that I could have my visa soon.Sana magdilang anghel po kayo.God Bless

Doc898
1st October 2006, 06:09
Thank you! Where will you live in the uk by the way? I used to stay in Reading when i had my holiday before but i'll be moving in to my hubby's nice house in hampshire when i get back on the 2nd week of october.